Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] Empty
PostSubject: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 am

[Holodeck]

Zero remained silent, thinking carefully about Jiseth's question. While it was evident that they had both endured hardships in each other's absence, both physical and mental, she couldn't say for sure how much of the blame she could rest at Jiseth's feet.

Keying a standard program into the holodeck as they reached it, she finally said: "There is no simple answer to that question."

The holodeck chirped as it acknowledged Zero's input, creating a snowy landscape, one of Earth's parks dressed in its winter whites.  The Augment reached down, unclipping Ghost's lead and letting the canine race off into the snow with a volley of excited yips.

"There were multiple times in which I longed for your company, wished that you were there with me.  On several occasions, I needed your counsel, only to remember that you were not there.  I had no knowledge as to why you had left, whether it had been something that I had done to chase you away.  I lacked all of the information I needed to draw any form of conclusion.". She was aware that she was, in part, avoiding the question, but that was one of the human habits that she found quite useful on occasion, like telling half truths.
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Flight
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 am

"I've said before that I wasn't going to leave you and here we are, so I another such promise would be a hollow one."

Jiseth turned to her lover as she pulled up her tunic over her chest and zipped the sides together as her body shivered slightly in the artificial cold. She was slightly envious of Ghost's coat of fur, but was glad to see him playing. One of the things that felt most like home was that playful pup. He their guardian as much as they were to him.

"I'll be seeing Chira too. It would not hurt for you to accompany me, but... I need to know what happened... Or at the very least how I can help. Or hell, how long I'll be sleeping on the couch. Just know it wasn't because of you I left. You're why I came back."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:48 am

Seeing Jiseth shiver, Zero frowned slightly before addressing the computer: "Computer, raise ambient temperature by five degrees while maintaining other physical parametres and create two winter coats using clothing specifications of Lieutenant Jiseth and Lieutenant Junior Grade Alpha." With a quiet bleep, the computer complied, taking a bit of a chill off the air and materialising two heavy jackets onto their bodies.

She found a stick half-buried in the snow and pulled it out, throwing it for Ghost. "Seeing the Counsellor is not a bad idea. If it is your wish, I will accompany you," she replied eventually. "As for what happened... I need further specifications if you wish accurate information."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 8:50 am

"When did Medical come for you? How long had I been gone?"

Specifics lacked a certain elegance. It felt more like prying than Zero willingly opening up. Something about her tone put the Romulan on edge. There was a deep respect and fondness for the Augment's fiery disdain for all things she considered inferior to them. In a heart beat she would happily take on the world as long as she was by Zero's side and likewise.

Jiseth, what have you done? You stupid, insensitive targ, what have you done?

The more Jiseth thought about it, the more she wondered when she could, if ever, return to duty. The uniform had its values, but her first and foremost had been to her love. Every traitor and deserter had their reasons be they tangible or otherwise. Half of her wanted to be put in front of a firing squad. At least it would be quick. Her head bowed slightly, as whisps of warm air left her nostrils.

This was going to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:44 am

Zero gave a soft sigh, her eyes tracking Ghost as he loped throught the snow, enjoying himself thoroughly. She knew that he was perfectly safe in the holodeck, but that didn't mean that she stopped watching his every move to ensure that no harm came to him.

"One week after you left," she said. "Before that, they had tried to keep me under observation by way of Gavin Van Gelder, the Ensign with whom you were talking to earlier. For reasons that I do not entirely comprehend, he discarded the assignment shortly after." She fell silent for a moment, the only sounds being the soft crunch of their boots on the snow. "While I was at Starfleet Medical, he found me there and came to an agreement with Corinth in order to allow me to return to my duties here."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:12 pm

He seems harmless enough. That Andorian would occupy most of this Van Gelder's time off duty. What to do with Corinth though... The Admiral might lose something very dear very soon.

"I take it... He knows of our daughter. What agreement did you make? That son of a bitch never seemed to uphold his side of things before."

A flush of green entered Jiseth's cheeks. Sometimes she wished she could maintain an even temperament in all things, but her wrath had become part of her reputation. Useful when needed.

"Cigar, Jiseth standard."

The brown roll appeared one hand with a lighter in the other. It had been months since she had such a thing. There was at least a little bit to celebrate. With a few puffs, she had the end lit and nestled between her lips. At the very least it made her warmer than the coat alone. There was still a chill and it did not come from the snowy landscape.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Zero pushed her white hair behind one ear, once again thinking carefully about her answer. She didn't want to get Gavin into trouble with Jiseth, not when he had done so much to help her. She watched as Ghost decided to avail himself of the facilities.

"I informed him of the fact. Admiral Corinth is under the impression that Gavin is acting in Corinth's interests. Gavin reports back on my behaviour and actions, essentially becoming Corinth's eyes and ears in regards to me. The arrangement is still young. We are not sure as to how it will play out."

As Jiseth light up a cigar, the young Augment raised an eyebrow. It had never been a habit that she had approved of, but she had said nothing and would continue to say nothing for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Letting out a long jet of smoke away from Zero, Jiseth's fists clenched. She hated the idea of being left out of the matter, but it was her lover's battle. Her business. The Romulan was an ally in that. A hound on the leash to be set loose whenever the Augment should so decide.

Suddenly she took the cigar from her lips and broke it into pieces, letting them fall to the ground, a slight hiss as the embers touched snow. She wanted nothing to do with them any longer.

"You mended my body, I won't sully it with those things. As for the ensign, I'll keep my distance and won't interfere. Is there anything outside of that you would like of me?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Zero flinched at the tone of Jiseth's voice, taking a discreet step to the side, putting a little more distance between the two of them. She began to wonder if, perhaps, too much had happened between them to allow them to go back to the relationship they had once shared.

"Jiseth... Although it may be through the thinnest of threads, Gavin and I are related. Doctor Kincaede used genes from one of his forefathers in my genetic makeup," she said softly. "Some may consider us as cousins. He is a friend." She then sighed softly. "I do not know what else to ask of you. There is nothing else. I had hoped that, with your return, things would also return to the way they were. I see that that is not the case."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 pm

We only have been back together an hour, if that. Jiseth caught herself from snapping at Zero. Her words hurt. Far more than expected. Perhaps she was right, but why come back for her when the Romulan ran off? Could she have made a mistake? If so, why were they here? If not, same question.

Her stern expression softened while her ridges seemed more smooth, almost elegant when relaxed. A warbird stood before an angel, both wounded. The former suppressed, for now, her inner Raynor Hughes. Some beasts however, do not wish to be or need to be put down.

Some simply would like the thorn removed from their paw.

"I loved you the first day we met. You thought I were annoying at first, insane even. You showed your declaration of love by creating a child for us. I wish to do the same through raising her. At the very least, know that. You are my family. My future. If I had the words, because I do want it so, I would ask for your hand. What I would give to tell you my vows in the purest of truths that I love you, Zero."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:02 am

Zero stopped on the crest of a gentle incline, looking down at the pure, undisturbed snow before them. Did she want Jiseth back in her life? Without question. Did she think that it was possible? She lacked the relevant data and experience to answer that question.

"We have much to rebuild in our relationship. There is a great deal of potential waiting to be utilised. It is wrong of me to expect it to immediately become what we had before when we have been forced to endure much in our respective absences." She felt silent foor a moment, then continued. "I still possess the same emotional sensations in your presence. I still long for you to be with me. One day, perhaps one day soon, we will have our daughter back with us within a short space of time."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:56 pm

She eyed to horizon for a moment, taking in the winter wonderland that was praised in song. It was certainly not a beach, but with adequate layers one could somewhat enjoy the experience. Ghost certainly did.

Jiseth turned to Zero and slipped close. A pale chin nestled between the Romulan's index finger and thumb. With a slight lift their lips met. It was a wonderful feeling, comforting. If home was where the heart was, then even this snow-covered holographic world would be as such with Zero there.

Slowly her arms went around her Augment as she clenched her teeth, letting out a series of whimpers. The tears came swiftly after. Wet sniffles as well. In this she felt quite... Human.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:24 am

The actions no longer came naturally or automatically to the young Augment and she found herself tensing up again, much like she used to at the very beginning of their relationship, back in that hotel on Earth. However, she forced herself to relax again, trying to remember how to act in such a situation.

She drew back slightly from her Romulan, lifting a hand to touch the tear tracks on Jiseth's cheeks. "Perhaps we should retire to our quarters, e'lev. Sleep may allow us a new clarity of thought."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:54 am

Jiseth nodded quietly. Though sleep would not come easy tonight. It had not since she had been released. Her eating habits just as terrible. There was a sudden shrill of dread, realizing the moment she removed her clothing, Zero would see all the bruising and scare on her chest, abdomen and back. Her legs faired little better.

"Perhaps a drink before bed?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:32 am

Zero offered the Romulan a slight smile and inclined her head in agreement. "If you wish it, then we will go for a drink before retiring," she replied. Searching out the shape of Ghost, she called to him, bringing the canine loping back over so that she could clip his lead back onto his collar.

"Computer, arch," she then said, bringing up the familiar holodeck entrance so that they could leave the winter landscape.
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:40 pm

The walk from the holodeck was predominantly quiet save for Ghost's panting. A slight smile crossed Jiseth's lips, the pup's aptitude for adorable knew no bounds. The canine had been through so much with Zero. Blessed was his mind that maintained its playfulness. He seemed to understand love, unconditionally. The petting and toys were just perks.

Once to Zero's quarters, Jiseth took little time to disrobe down to her black undergarments. She ached most everywhere. Perhaps a spa would have been a better choice of holodeck. Standing in front of the mirror, the Romulan looked herself over and counted the bruises. Then the scars. Almost 50 between the two.

"What is your duty shift like?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Zero had paused to take the lead off Ghost's collar and ensure that he had plenty of water before following Jiseth into the bedroom of her quarters. The sight that greeted her once there caused a thunderous expression to come down over her young features.

"Do not move," she growled, squaring her shoulders and turning on her heel and heading back the way she had just come, barking an order to Ghost to keep Jiseth in the bedroom before she stormed out of their quarters. The white canine looked a little confused, but dutifully did as he was told, sitting in the doorway between the bedroom and the lounge.

Within a few minutes, Zero had returned with a medkit from sickbay. Releasing Ghost from the command, the Augment then turned to Jiseth and pointed to the bed. "Sit."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:26 pm

"Hmm?" Jiseth looked over her shoulder to see Zero depart, but not without noticing she had a guard. An unsure, perhaps even unwilling, guard. As she looked him over, she greatly wished she knew where Zero had hidden his treats. Bribery could go a long way compared to direct confrontation.

From her position she tried to peak through the doorway to perhaps anything on the counters. Nothing. Damn her and her tidy habits. Jiseth sighed and scratched her forehead, looking toward the floor. Foolish it would be to test Zero's will through Ghost. She had enough damage already.

When the Augment returned, her Romulan did as she was told. Sitting on the edge of the bed, her pulse began to quicken though her expression remained calm. Perhaps a conflict of interest, Zero was her preferred doctor. There was a tenderness that accompanied her craft.

"I didn't think they were adequate as trophies either, e'lev."

Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Zero's expression, closed and stony, communicated adequately that this wasn't the time for Jiseth to make jokes about her condition. She ran a tricorder over the Romulan's body, ensuring that the only injuries were indeed the superficial ones. The tricorder was then stowed back in the medkit and replaced in Zero's hand by a dermal regenerator.

As she started to work on the myriad of bruises and scars, the Augment stayed as silent as a statue, the only sign as to her emotional state the muscle twitching in her jaw. She finished running the regenerator over one arm, then finally spoke.

"You should have informed me as to your condition."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:08 pm

"The pain was tolerable and subsiding. Could barely notice it the last few days. Just a mild soreness."

With a gulp, Jiseth straightened her posture. Zero disregarded most things as trivial, but her Romulan was not. That boundary had been tested now because Jiseth would have left herself in that state. Perhaps Zero cared more about the green-blooded woman's safety than she herself did.

Carefully she sifted through her thoughts, looking for the right words. She spent a great deal of time with that which was unsettling. Slowly though, her mind wandered to their time after she had last returned from the damaged shuttle. That excursion still had to be explained. What had happened with her family. Perhaps by morning she could find the words. But for now...

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:23 am

Zero continued to work silently and methodically, removing every bruise and scar from Jiseth's body. It didn't bother her to do it, that wasn't the issue. She quite enjoyed looking after her as it was one of the few times when she was sure of herself amd what she was doing. No, she was more upset that Jisrth hadn't told her that she was injured.

After the last bruise had been removed, she carefully packed up the medkit and set it aside before reaching up to cradle Jiseth's face between her palms so that she could look directly into those green eyes of hers.

"Do not hide such things from me, e'lev," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:20 am

Looking back into winter made manifest, Jiseth smiled faintly. This was it. What she longed for. It was humbling as much as uplifting. Intimate even, having every inch of her looked over and mended. Such a wonder to be loved.

"Thank you. I won't."

Slipping her hands around Zero's waist, the Romulan pulled her to sit across her lap. Gently she nestled her forehead on the doctor's shoulder with a content, quiet sigh.

"I'm glad to be home."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:34 am

Finding herself in Jiseth's lap, Zero all but panicked as she tried to remember the appropriate behaviour that was expected of her during intimate situations. However, the Romulan seemed content just to sit, so Zero carefully enfolded her arms around her pointy-eared love.

"I am pleased that you are back also," she murmured, allowing the embrace to go on for a few moments before pulling back and running a critical eye over her. "Nutrition and sleep. They are your tasks for this evening."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Shaking her head slightly to coerce a few wayward strands of hair, Jiseth smiled a bit more. Running a hand up and down Zero's back slowly, she gave a nod in agreement. A moment later her stomach rumbled in a grouchy tone.

"Alright, I have no objections. To either of those. I take it you'll accompany through both?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Zero had wanted to stiffen and move away as soon as she felt the light caress of Jiseth's hand on her back, but she forced herself to stay in place, reminding herself that these were good touches. These were permissible. They weren't Admiral Corinth or any of his doctors.

She leant forward to place a gentle kiss between Jiseth's brow ridges. "Yes, I will be at your side to ensure that you receive adequate quantities of both," she stated before slipping off her lap and heading for the lounge, and the replicator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]   A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Park [Jiseth/Zero]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next