Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks)   Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:03 am

Henriks Ābols wrote:
[Holodeck]

"Well," Henriks said with a thoughtful look on his face, "I believe there is a God, and that He is good, and I don't expect anyone to agree. That pretty much covers it." To him, religion was a personal thing. It was little matter to him if anyone else was religious. The question was, were they good people? Chira most definitely was. Henriks gave a sly grin before kissing her full on. "You are wonderful, Chira, just the way you are."

He pondered a moment before asking, "Why don't we get married outdoors? I'm sure we could find a pavilion, or even just a park. And there's always the beach. After all, it would be a shame to be indoors during the fall weather." He poked his tongue at Chira.

She couldn't help but breathe a little sigh of relief, knowing that the religion thing wasn't going to be a problem. Chira knew that Henriks would not make a big deal out of it anyway, but still...she had honestly been afraid of disappointing him, in a way. Religion had never been a part of her family existence...or most anyone on Earth. Not for a long, long time, anyway. But, then again, Henriks Abols certainly wasn't most people.

"Outdoors sounds wonderful," Chira nodded. "I do like that little park we saw when we got here. Somewhere where everyone can see the leaves." Fall had always been one of her favorite times of the year to visit Earth. The foliage of Centaurus underwent a similar process...but, somehow, it didn't seem quite the same.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks)   Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:51 pm

[Holodeck]

"The park it is then," Henriks declared, grinning. "Maybe we should make jumping in a large pile of leaves as an event," he laughed. It certainly would be funny, he thought. And he knew if no one else got the idea into their heads, his sister certainly would. She'd always been silly. It was hard to believe she was nineteen now.

He glanced back to the scene around him. The sun, low in the sky, shone through the leaves and making some of them glow like amber. The weather was perfect, he thought. "I can't wait for you to see this place at last," he said after a moment. "But I think my family is more excited than anything to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks)   Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:
[Holodeck]

"The park it is then," Henriks declared, grinning. "Maybe we should make jumping in a large pile of leaves as an event," he laughed. It certainly would be funny, he thought. And he knew if no one else got the idea into their heads, his sister certainly would. She'd always been silly. It was hard to believe she was nineteen now.

He glanced back to the scene around him. The sun, low in the sky, shone through the leaves and making some of them glow like amber. The weather was perfect, he thought. "I can't wait for you to see this place at last," he said after a moment. "But I think my family is more excited than anything to meet you."

Chira laughed, a light and musical sound, as she hopped up, taking Henriks by the hand. "Well, good! I'm ready to meet them, too. My family loves you, by the way. Which, y'know, is convenient, seeing as how I feel the same way." She leaned in and kissed him there, with the golden sunlight beaming down around them. It all felt real. Chira couldn't wait until it actually was.

"I think our dinner is probably getting cold," she grinned, her forehead pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks)   Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:46 pm

[Holodeck]

There was that laugh again, that utterly magical sound that only an angel could make. And in the golden autumn light, Chira looked ever more the angel. "Well, I'm glad I meet their approval," he grinned. He'd met much of her family while attending her brother's wedding with her. They were a lovely bunch, absolutely wonderful.

Henriks was still sitting on the bench when she kissed him, but that brought him right to his feet to join her. His hand in hers, foreheads together, Henriks couldn't help but grin like a fool. "You know," he said at last, "I had entirely forgotten." He laughed, taking her other hand and began to sway back and forth some, dancing in place.

"Shall we dance in the replimat?" Henriks asked with a grin, remembering when he had taught her the waltz in the mess hall. What a time that'd been. "But food wouldn't be such a bad thought either." He doubted he'd even eaten half of what had been on his plate. Likely the same could be said for his fiancée. "Shall we return?" he asked, offering his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks)   Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiptoe Through the Tulips (Chira/Henriks)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3