Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Personal Log - Nelkar Epath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nelkar Epath
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Purple Heart
Posting Excellence

Personal Log - Nelkar Epath Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log - Nelkar Epath   Personal Log - Nelkar Epath I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 4:34 pm

=/\= Begin Personal Log entry.

All is well as could be expected.

My time at the Academy has been completed, and I've been assigned an Engineering position on the starship Phoenix. I will admit... the rank of ensign doesn't particularly enthrall me... but it was a condition of my application. Admiral and his team of influence made sure of that. At least I am... quite safe from the dangers of those who oppose defectors and their actions.

[Restricted without Level 10 access codes due to discussion of sensitive material pertaining to classified files]:

I have already met another Cardassian- Ilana Telak.

The circumstances surrounding her admission into starfleet are fascinating to say the least. In all sincerity, this entire ship is nothing more than a conglomerate of misfits. The captain is a half-Romulan with a strange political affiliation. She is married to one of the Engineers here. The medical staff seems comprised of strangely impaired people, from the stuttering cardassian with a vocal enhancer to the Andorian who seems to be missing one of those antenna... and, of course, the female doctor who practically seems to glow.

This is hardly mentioning the trill, the Romulan security officer who looks as though a Klingon tore her to pieces and put her back together, and the Romulan pilot who's allegiences are... questionable and who's face looks ready to pull a phaser on anyone stupid enough to cross her.

Has Starfleet put every Romulan on this ship?

From what I gather, this ship has quite the reputation for trouble.

I don't need trouble.

End Log. =/\=
Back to top Go down

Personal Log - Nelkar Epath
Page 1 of 1