Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Feedback needed: Missions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Feedback needed:  Missions Empty
PostSubject: Feedback needed: Missions   Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Ladies, Gentlemen and variations thereof,

It seems that the majority of times that a mission is posted, we are forced to close it before the planned ending due to inactivity.  

In order to try to prevent this happening and help everyone enjoy the time they spend on the Fleet, please post below with your thoughts on the missions, anything you would like us to know.

Are the missions not interesting?  Do you feel that your character or department is sidelined?  Do you have the impression that the command team are not engaged enough with running the mission?

Any and all thoughts you can give us can only help us to make things better for everyone!

If you would rather not post your thoughts here, please do not hesitate to send me a PM and I will ensure anonymity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Kintiss
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

First Officer's Recognition
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed: Missions   Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 pm

I feel like the medical department is sidelined quite a bit during missions.
Back to top Go down
http://mellowgadget.blogspot.com
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed: Missions   Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Thanks for letting us know. We'll try to give Medical more to do in future missions!
Back to top Go down
Nelkar Epath
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Purple Heart
Posting Excellence

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed: Missions   Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 10:32 am

Sometimes it feels difficult to know what you're supposed to be doing at any given time. While the freedom for artistic liberty is well appreciated, sometimes a little more direction would be pertinent.

I second the above comment about medical.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed: Missions   Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:36 am

Thanks for letting us know. We can certainly try to integrate more direction into posts, whether it's in character or in the discussion threads associated with the missions if that would help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback needed: Missions   Feedback needed:  Missions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback needed: Missions
Page 1 of 1