Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conor Terell
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) Empty
PostSubject: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:17 am

[Crew Lounge]

Conor felt the cool gunmetal grey of the porthole window frame press against his back as he leaned into it, surveying the entirety of the Phoenix's crew lounge. He was off-duty - a state of being that seemed to be rarer and rarer. It was as if his yeoman duties mated with his sec/tac job and decided to follow him around. With ten siblings.

However, this evening wasn't a time to dwell on work. Leela had agreed to meet up with him for dinner. Conor didn't have a clue as to how the current...well, whatever it was, he wasn't sure how long the status quo could continue. It wasn't really a 'situation', but a part of him wondered how long the casual nature of their relationship could stay just that.

Deep questions. Definitely ones for later. For now...he ordered himself a stardrifter.
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:22 am

[Crew Lounge]

Leela had just gotten off duty and made her way to her pre-arranged appointment with Conor. She had had a couple of days to reflect on her night with him. For now, she was happy with where things left off. She wasn't looking for a relationship and certainly not a romantic partnership.

As she passed through the doors she scanned the room and quickly located her dining companion. She stepped up to the table and gave Conor a slight kiss on the cheek and then took her seat across from him. "Hey there! How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Conor Terell
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
[Crew Lounge]

Leela had just gotten off duty and made her way to her pre-arranged appointment with Conor. She had had a couple of days to reflect on her night with him. For now, she was happy with where things left off. She wasn't looking for a relationship and certainly not a romantic partnership.

As she passed through the doors she scanned the room and quickly located her dining companion. She stepped up to the table and gave Conor a slight kiss on the cheek and then took her seat across from him. "Hey there! How have you been?"

Ah well, there she is, Conor thought, smiling as Leela lightly tread her way across the room. The smile increased exponentially as she kissed him. "Hey, there," Conor said, standing as she took her seat. "You'll excuse my being predictable in choosing a location to dine...but our options in the dead of space are rather limited." Conor grinned, mirth flashing in his hazel-brown eyes. "And...I'm a pretty bad cook."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 11:33 am

Conor Terell wrote:

Ah well, there she is, Conor thought, smiling as Leela lightly tread her way across the room.  The smile increased exponentially as she kissed him.  "Hey, there," Conor said, standing as she took her seat.  "You'll excuse my being predictable in choosing a location to dine...but our options in the dead of space are rather limited."  Conor grinned, mirth flashing in his hazel-brown eyes.  "And...I'm a pretty bad cook."

The Trilled chuckled at the assertion that there wasn't a wide array of dining options on the Phoenix. "Wait... What... There are no five star restaurants aboard the Phoenix!?! Ridiculous! I will certainly remember to send my regrets to the team at the shipyards.

She smiled at the server who knew her drinking habits all to well. Without even a word a glass of Vulcan Brandy was set on the table in front of her. "Thank you!"

"So Conor, you were mentioning your culinary skill... or well... lack there of... I guess." She pondered over her glass for a moment as the mere mention of cooking brought Nivro to the forefront of her mind. Hours spent in his restaurant creating a variety of famed concoctions. With the initial sip of her drink she set the glass back on the table. "My first host, Nivro. Have I ever told you about him... interesting character... but he was a chef and owned a restaurant in Capital City. I'll have to make something for you sometime. He enjoyed it way more than I did."
Back to top Go down
Conor Terell
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:

The Trilled chuckled at the assertion that there wasn't a wide array of dining options on the Phoenix. "Wait... What... There are no five star restaurants aboard the Phoenix!?! Ridiculous! I will certainly remember to send my regrets to the team at the shipyards.

She smiled at the server who knew her drinking habits all to well. Without even a word a glass of Vulcan Brandy was set on the table in front of her. "Thank you!"

"So Conor, you were mentioning your culinary skill... or well... lack there of... I guess." She pondered over her glass for a moment as the mere mention of cooking brought Nivro to the forefront of her mind. Hours spent in his restaurant creating a variety of famed concoctions. With the initial sip of her drink she set the glass back on the table. "My first host, Nivro. Have I ever told you about him... interesting character... but he was a chef and owned a restaurant in Capital City. I'll have to make something for you sometime. He enjoyed it way more than I did."

"Go figure," Conor grinned, shrugging. "I think we put an order in with the SCE to put a Risian restaurant on-board when this bird was built...but I guess it got hung up in paperwork." He put his own order in with the waitstaff - the fizzy, sweet drink known as sarsaparilla. It reminded him of home...inasmuch as he had a home beyond the stars.

Once the drink arrived, Conor considered what Leela said about her first host. "That's the one that goes back a few centuries, huh?" he asked. Good God almighty, this girl is far...far out of my playing field. It was hard not to feel that way when someone else had lived more than once. "So...is it like, you can remember Nivro's skill? Or is it more of a muscle memory?"
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:38 pm

"Yep." She smiled and took a drink. "He was the first. A good old fashioned family man with a flare for cuisine. He could turn anything into a five star meal. He owned a little restaurant in the center of the city. People had to wait weeks to get a table because he insisted on making every dish himself. He never could expand the restaurant... he wouldn't let anyone else cook. If he needed a day off the restaurant was closed." She leaned back in her chair settling in for conversation. "As I mentioned, he was an interesting character." She paused and closed her eyes as her mind drifted back to a scene about three or four hundred years earlier. "Its really hard to describe. I wouldn't exactly call it muscle memory because most of my movements and mannerisms are mine... But when I cook... I don't stop being Leela but the memories of all of those hours and days in a kitchen are so vivid. I can still smell the dishes and hear the patrons in the dining room. The sound of the pans and wine bottles being popped open." Her eyes opened and locked with Conor's. "Its a powerful experience." She paused and took a deep breathe. "I guess there is something that connects me with each host. An action or experience where there memories rise to the surface... I'm not sure if that helps makes it clearer or if it just makes things more confusing."
Back to top Go down
Conor Terell
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Yep." She smiled and took a drink. "He was the first. A good old fashioned family man with a flare for cuisine. He could turn anything into a five star meal. He owned a little restaurant in the center of the city. People had to wait weeks to get a table because he insisted on making every dish himself. He never could expand the restaurant... he wouldn't let anyone else cook. If he needed a day off the restaurant was closed." She leaned back in her chair settling in for conversation. "As I mentioned, he was an interesting character." She paused and closed her eyes as her mind drifted back to a scene about three or four hundred years earlier. "Its really hard to describe. I wouldn't exactly call it muscle memory because most of my movements and mannerisms are mine... But when I cook... I don't stop being Leela but the memories of all of those hours and days in a kitchen are so vivid. I can still smell the dishes and hear the patrons in the dining room. The sound of the pans and wine bottles being popped open." Her eyes opened and locked with Conor's. "Its a powerful experience." She paused and took a deep breathe. "I guess there is something that connects me with each host. An action or experience where there memories rise to the surface... I'm not sure if that helps makes it clearer or if it just makes things more confusing."

"Nah, it makes sense," Conor replied, though he wasn't entirely sure about it. He'd taken introductory courses in the various member worlds of the Federation, but it certainly hadn't been his specialization. That had been more...y'know, blowing things up. However, he didn't figure that they'd solve xenobiology in an afternoon.

That, and, of course, he was having lunch with a beautiful woman. No time to think about what was and wasn't learned in school.

"I think it's pretty cool, actually," he said, genuinely meaning it. A playful look came onto his face. "I guess this means that you can cook something for me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Leela flashed a mischievous grin as she picked up her drink and swirled the contents around the glass. With her grin, the spots on the sides of her head began to flex with the movements of the muscles in her face. "I don't know... perhaps." She chuckled and took a sip of her drink. "It could possibly be arranged. But it will cost you..."
Back to top Go down
Conor Terell
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:49 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela flashed a mischievous grin as she picked up her drink and swirled the contents around the glass. With her grin, the spots on the sides of her head began to flex with the movements of the muscles in her face. "I don't know... perhaps." She chuckled and took a sip of her drink. "It could possibly be arranged. But it will cost you..."

"Cost me?" Conor asked, laughing lightly as he took another sip of sarsaparilla. He kind of wished it was Vulcan brandy, even though it was still a little early for it. It reminded him, though, of the fun he and Leela had had the last time they'd shared the potent beverage. "You know, Kaz, I tend to not commit to a promise before I know the terms beforehand. But...for you?" He grinned, playfully allowing his foot to touch her shin. "Look at this. Leap of faith. I'll let it cost me anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)   Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holovid and Chill (Kaz/Terell)
Page 1 of 1