Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Application: Elena Tarunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Tarunt
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Application: Elena Tarunt Empty
PostSubject: Application: Elena Tarunt   Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:30 pm

|Elena Tarunt|

Application: Elena Tarunt Tumblr_inline_o19xi4cVsy1scc14u_540

Basics

Name: Elena Tarunt
   Species: Human
   Date of Birth: 26th October 2354

Appearance

Height: 5'9
   Eyes: Hazel
   Hair: Starwberry Blonde
   Characteristic elements:Physically fit, and usually with a confident stance. During most situations Elena has a serious expression, though it can quickly change depending on the circumstances.

Backstory
EDIT: I forgot to add her family, which may be referenced as is appropriate.
Lucas Tarunt - Father
Janessa Tarunt - Mother
Lucius Tarunt - Brother

Elena was born to a family that had a long line of Starfleet officers. Born on the USS York, Elena was raised on the vessel before she joined Starfleet, following in her Brother’s footsteps and entering Starfleet Security. Her first assignment was at the Starfleet Academy for a number of years. During these years, her Lieutenant took note of her leadership and communication skills, as well as surprise she hadn't followed, or appeared to wish to follow an Officer's role just yet.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Enlisted
   Department preference 1: Security
   Department Preference 2: Command?

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

There was a small and gentle sigh as the shuttle docked with the Pheonix, and Elena closed her eyes for a brief moment. She always had a will to be in the stars, just like her home was, and now she was back there. But it felt a little different to her, knowing she'd be a simple Security Officer in a more than complicated starship. Just a small cog in the machine, but she didn't mind that.

Falling in line with the rest of the passengers, Elena held her bag of personal belongings close, taking the time to review her surroundings. Despite being a Nebula Class, everything seemed so similar to her.

The new people, both nervous and excited lined up, as did Elena, waiting to be greeted and sorted out. Though her expression was almost stoic, inwardly, she was smiling.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: I have done, for a number of years, and have numerous roleplay blogs on Tumblr.

How did you find Aurora?: The Aurora tumblr account followed my Star Trek blog, where I play an older version of this Elena.

Additional notes about yourself or your character?:

Her first few years are as described in this post, though if you wish me not to pursue a Security path, I can up her age and have it to where she transfers onto Officer level Command Division.

Also, I have no troubles with her being stationed on the Athena or Pheonix, so that is completely at your discretion, if the application proves successful.

Lastly, I noticed you do graphics for the crew members. I tried to get the better pictures I have of Elena's faceclaim (Josephine De La Baume) which would be simpler to use - and look like a 24 year old, or there abouts. The post is here. It should take you to my tumblr, where I posted them. I can post a lot more if you wish.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Last edited by Elena Tarunt on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dictator-class-captain.tumblr.com
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elena Tarunt   Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet!

After reading your application, I'm delighted to offer you the post of security and tactical crewman on the USS Phoenix with the starting rank of Petty Officer 3rd Class.

I'm afraid things are a little up in the air at the moment due to the sudden resignation of one of our players a few days ago, so please bear with us while we sort ourselves out and get things going again. It shouldn't take too long!

The photos you've linked give me plenty to work with in terms of making your ID card, although if you have a preference in which one is used, please let me know.

Once again, welcome to the Fleet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Elena Tarunt
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elena Tarunt   Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 7:30 am

Hello and thank you for the posting, which I'll gratefully accept!

I had a feeling things were getting a little busy around here, but that's all okay, I'll take that time to just scout about the roleplay posts, see how things are done and such, so take your time!

I'm glad the photos have giving you something to work with, I don't have any preferences currently so feel free to use whichever one(s) works best for you.

And thank you! It's good to be here!
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elena Tarunt   Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Welcome Elena! Glad to have you aboard!
Back to top Go down
Elena Tarunt
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elena Tarunt   Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Thank you Julia! It's good to be on board!

And I have to admit, I was very surprised to see my profile suddenly holding the rank and ID badge already! I forgot that could be done on these! Which, by the way, thank you Rachel for that, they look brilliant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elena Tarunt   Application: Elena Tarunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Elena Tarunt
Page 1 of 1