Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

After-Action Reports: Starbase Athena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena Empty
PostSubject: After-Action Reports: Starbase Athena   After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Mission One:  Reductio ad Absurdum

Synopsis:  A mysterious plant from the Beta Quadrant is brought aboard the base, releasing spores that make our heroes act almost without inhibition.  Old wounds and new embarrassments come to light as Captain T'Koris' USS Phoenix crew are on-board and awaiting their ship launch.

Participants:  Admiral Rachel Deacon, Admiral Corman Stark, Captain Archangel T'Koris, Commander Gabriel Arthur, Lieutenant Raynor Hughes, Lieutenant Zero Alpha, Ensign Gavin Van Gelder, Ensign Thelos th'Zela, Ensign Ilana Telak, Ensign John Harriman, Ensign Jonathan Hart, CPO Derek Black, CPO Henriks Abols, PO1 Chira Arthur
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: Starbase Athena   After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Mission Two:  Gimmie Shelter

Synopsis:  The Ujaan have become warp-capable within the past decade.  One of their test flights, however, brings them inadvertently into Tholian territory.  The Tholians chase members of the Ujaan Science Directorate across space, right to the doorstep of Starbase Athena.  Now the Athena has to deal with angry Tholians demanding that the Ujaan be turned over to their tender mercies.  Meanwhile, in sickbay, the Abols family grew by two with the arrival of Kristina and Thomas, twin children of Chira and Henriks.

Participants:  Admiral Rachel Deacon, Ensign Myree Grell, Ensign Kristen Young, Mira, PO1 Chira Abols, CPO Henriks Abols, Ensign Ilana Telak, PO3 Sigma Nu.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: Starbase Athena   After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Mission Three:  Distractions

Synopsis:  While an unneutered Tribble causes problems for the crew of the station, there is a far more sinister creature crawling around the station.  When people start to go missing only to be found hidden away with missing organs, it is found that the Federation has just received a visitor from a far off quadrant...

Participants:  Rachel Deacon, Raynor Hughes, Rama, Henriks Abols, Chira Abols, Myree Grell, Kristen Young, Ilana Telak, Sigma Nu, Mira.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: Starbase Athena   After-Action Reports:  Starbase Athena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After-Action Reports: Starbase Athena
Page 1 of 1