Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

[Future] Converging Threads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Flight
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Founding Member

[Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm

"That's an aweful lot of power and responsibility you're giving me. On one hand, I love seeing you in that teal two-piece or that rather revealing thing we got on Risa. Have the little one to think about too. You both are so fair skinned... We'll have to have a tent on the beach set up."

Jiseth slipped into her own two-piece, the cloth patterned with vibrant flowers. A white long skirt concealed her legs and draped over her ankles. She handed a similar one to Zero along with the teal swimsuit.

"I'd like it if you helped me get the sun protection cream on. We'll have to catch the little one somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:27 pm

Taking the swimsuit from Jiseth, Zero quickly changed into it, swapping the pyjamas she had been wearing for the more revealing cloth. Although she had filled out a little, actually looking more like a young woman now rather than a teenager, she had still retained a somewhat coltish and lanky appearance, especially in her limbs.

She ducked into the small bathroom briefly, grabbing a hypospray with a serum that she had formulated many years before to help her deal better in direct sunlight, injecting a dose into her neck. That, coupled with the dermal barrier ointment would set both her and Callion up for a day at the beach without too much concern about burning. She picked up the (large) tub of cream, sauntering back into the bedroom.

"Catching Callion will not be too much of a difficulty, as long as we provide her with an appropriate recompense," she noted, pulling off the lid and tilting her head at Jiseth. "I will assist you with its application. Will you assist me?"
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:53 am

"It goes without saying I'll help."

She flicked out her tongue playfully and with a small dollop on her finger tips put the cream onto the tip of Zero's nose. Watching her go cross-eyed was always a delight if not outright hilarious. Even more so when their daughter would mimic the same face.

Scooting closer she smeared a bit more from her nose to her cheeks. Up to her forehead and along her jaw. Down her neck and across her shoulders. Slow, but thorough. It felt as much an act of intimacy as it did trust. Not one bit of skin unprotected. They'd do the same for each other she knew. Romulans did not believe in being lucky, but Jiseth was starting to feel there might be something to the human notion.

"You were so adorable on that first picnic."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Zero did her best not to wriggle too much under Jiseth's hands as the cream was applied. It was difficult for the Augment to believe that there had been times in their shared history where the simple fact that Jiseth was touching her would have had her bolting across the room to get away. Thankfully, those days were long behind her now.

Spreading some of the cream on her own hands, Zero got to work ensuring that all the exposed skin on the Romulan's body was covered and protected, applying her characteristic thoroughness to the task. The enjoyment of being able to do something for her e'lev notwithstanding, there was also the fact that it would keep her from being burned by the artificial sunlight. A scorched Romulan tended to be a grumpy one.

She smiled as Jiseth mentioned their first picnic, tilting her head slightly to one side. "Would that have been the one where you were forced to sedate me in a shuttlecraft, shortly before Medical decided that they required our presence once again?"
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:45 pm

There came a long sigh from the Romulan and a few slow nods as she slipped slick hands around a pale midsection. Their turbulent first year was becoming more and more distant. Wounds healed and only the slightest trace of scarring remained. If love made one crazy then the two of them may be certifiably insane. They thought as much of each other the first few hours they met.

"That sounds about right. You took a liking to the wine... Or how I was while drinking it. Warm breeze and few clouds. Certainly made for an interesting shore leave. Probably shouldn't romanticize mom assaulting someone to protect mother too much for Callion."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Finishing up the application of the cream, Zero wiped her hands on a small towel, a soft smile playing on her lips. "No, it would not be in her best interests to encourage her to use her superior strength in such a manner. We are supposed to be living under the radar in that respect," she reminded her love.

She had been about to lean in to steal a kiss when an excited voice from the doorway distracted her. "Mom! Mother! I'm ready to go! Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:37 am

Jiseth turned and held out an index finger with a rather large smile.

"Just a moment, Callion. Your mother has to do something very important before we go."

Looking back to Zero, she gently took hold of the Augment's chin between her thumb and curled indexed finger. Her kiss lasted a few seconds before she pulled away and whispered h'levreinnye. Scooping up their daughter, Jiseth bemoaned how heavy she was, jokingly, before spinning her around and setting her down.

"Do you have Ghost ready with his lead?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Callion made a faintly disgusted face at the sight of parental affection, but was soon distracted by being picked up by her Romulan mother. That elicited a squeal of delight from the child as she clung to her and grinned widely. Zero watched on with a fond expression, trying to hide her amusement. Ghost trotted in to find out what all the excitement was about, the lead already clipped onto his collar and trailing behind him.

"Yes, I do, Mommy," Callion giggled. "Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:13 pm

There came a slight chuckle from Jiseth as she moved to the door of their quarters as she hefted her large cloth purse over her shoulder. She looked around to make sure no innocent crew would be run over by the excited child and pup. Holding to the frame, she kept the doors from closing and waved to Callion and Ghost.

"Go ahead and lead the way. Your mother and I will be right behind you."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Callion immediately barrelled out of the quarters, Ghost at the end of his lead and quite happy to stay at the end of it, straining as much as he felt he could without actually pulling over the little girl on the other end.

Zero followed a little more sedately, picking up her own messenger bag and ducking under Jiseth's arm, popping up to steal a brief kiss from her fiancée before starting to follow the child and canine.

"If we allow them to play together for an adequate period of time, do you think that they will exhaust one another?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Jiseth smiled after the kiss and slipped away from the door way, letting the opposite sides come together with a hiss. She strode quickly to catch up and caught Zero's hand in her own, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I think that pup will tire out before she does and given her stamina, she'll wear me out too. Guess it'll be up to you, e'lev."

Tilting her head up so she could make sure her voice was clearly hear, the Romulan put her other hand to the side of her mouth.

"Hey, Callion, Holodeck 3!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Gently squeezing Jiseth's hand in return, Zero smiled softly at her e'lev after watching Callion run off with Ghost, fully trusting the canine to keep the little girl from getting into trouble.  He had been well trained in that respect.  

"If she manages to tire both you and Ghost, then I will take her to practise her dancing.  If nothing else, that is almost certain to drain her energy reserves," she replied, shaking her head at the thought of their unstoppable offspring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Future] Converging Threads   [Future]  Converging Threads - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Future] Converging Threads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2