Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0   Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 3:46 pm

[align=center]Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0 OUATBannerAd_zpsb49a24d5
PLOT RULES CANONS ADVERTISE

Once upon a time, a beautiful princess and her beloved prince became king and queen of their land. They had a royal wedding, a lovely daughter, and were adored by all the people. All but one. The former queen, an evil woman named Regina, who cursed their land and erased all their memories. One day they all woke up in a new, quaint town called Storybrooke, Maine. None of them remembered a thing, and for twenty-eight years, they lived there, frozen in time. Then one day, everything changed.

In the town of Storybrooke, magic has come, and the residents aren’t what they
seem. Every one of them has a secret past, a fairytale life that they suddenly and
startlingly remembered when Emma Swan, the savior and daughter of Snow White
and Charming, returned to town. After twenty-eight long years, the curse was broken at last.

But that doesn’t mean danger isn’t lurking around every corner. Whether it be
an infamous sea captain, a dark magician, or a fire-breathing dragon, there
is never a dull moment in Storybrooke. The borders have opened, and now those who were trapped are able to venture out into the world without magic...but the outside world can come in too, making life in the small Maine town much more complicated.

We are a literate Once Upon a Time AU RPG, rated M. We welcome in canons, as well
as your best original characters. We recently reopened, so many major canons
are open right now.

[/align]
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Storybrooke 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Inter-Fleet Communications :: Opening Hails-
Jump to: