Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sygne

Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo]   Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo] 2u3z31z

It's been almost 30 years since the fall of the second Death Star and the splintering of the Galactic Empire. The Rebellion, now known as the Resistance, has a much larger following and are actively engaged around the Galaxy with what is left of the still powerful Galactic Empire. The Empire, now rebranded as the First Order are just as dastardly evil but are even more hell bent on the subjugation and control of the galaxy. With the Resistance and the First Order in a fiery battle the Jedi Order has begun to slowly grow back with the help of new Jedi around the galaxy expanding their influences. The Sith, however, are secretly amassing inside the ranks of the First Order, just as how Darth Vader operated within the Empire many years ago.

Home | Plot | Rules | Characters
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Galaxies [XenForo]
Page 1 of 1