Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avengers Initiative

Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G Empty
PostSubject: Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G   Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:53 am

Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G N6dve1
Advert banner made by Faellen of Tumblr. <3

It's December 2014 and the world is a stranger, more dangerous place. Earth is now more aware of aliens and even its own people aren't without perils. An organisation known as H.Y.D.R.A. had infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. many years ago and it has finally reared its ugly heads. S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, though its few remaining loyal members continue to fight H.Y.D.R.A. and other enemies, doing its best to reform and improve the S.H.I.E.L.D. they all worked for and believed in: one that protected the human race from people like H.Y.D.R.A. and Loki. Former agents have retreated and looked for employment elsewhere, either to get away from it or to help from afar.

Meanwhile, the other realms continue to rebuild and reconstruct their alliances, for the good and for the bad, and the real Odin has finally retaken his throne, there is a new monarch upon the throne of Jotunheim and Asgard are on high alert in case it brings bad news for them.

With Ronan dead and the Orb securely locked up, the Guardians have set off on a journey together, as friends, trying to balance saving the universe and not falling into their old ways. The Andromeda galaxy seems to be safe.

If there is such a thing.

-------------------------------

Stars and Shields is a slightly AU movie-verse Marvel RP set after Captain America 2, Guardians of the Galaxy and just after season 2, episode 11 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. This story has yet to be written; future films/episodes may or may not happen as it does in canon. It's up to us to decide.

Join us at Stars and Shields.

-------------------------------

Home || Canon List || Character requests || Face claim
Back to top Go down

Stars and Shields: A Marvel's Avengers RP [Jcink] Post-CA2/G
Page 1 of 1