Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mira

Mira

Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] Empty
PostSubject: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:07 pm

[Starbase Athena - Rama's Bar]

A girls' night out.  Such a strange concept, Mira thought to herself as she finished up her patrol for the evening, returning to the security office in order to clock out and put herself officially off duty.  Kristen had arranged to go out to Rama's bar for the evening with one of the Science officers, Myree Grell, for drinks, talk and gossip.  When she had extended the invitation to the hologram, Mira hadn't known what to say, so she had found herself accepting.

Once she had turned in her side arm and, much to the confusion of the other security officers, walked back out of the office rather than deactivating herself, the prototype security and tactical holographic program made her way to the Ferengi's bar.

Scanning the already busy bar, Mira couldn't see either of the officers she was supposed to be meeting, but she was still several minutes early.  Instead of fretting, she spotted a free table close to the bar and moved over to it, taking a seat and settling down to wait patiently for her companions to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Myree couldn't help but put a little extra bounce in her step as she passed through the corridors on her way to the promenade ring. She was going to meet friends for drinks. Actual friends! For actual drinks! Like real friends did! Her integration into the crew had been a little slower than she would have liked. Myree tended to be quiet and reserved, at least until she was comfortable enough with people to come out of her shell. Unfortunately, being an Orion female...people often got the wrong idea if she was overly-friendly with them. That was what the pheromone dampening treatments were for, but she was still obviously green. Well. She'd be damned if she changed her skin tone, either.

"Hi!" the Orion said, after seeing Mira sitting alone. Initially, this 'girl's night' had been between her and Kristen, but the latter had invited Mira, too. Naturally, Myree didn't mind that. Thinking of a hologram as a real person was novel, but it was fast becoming a reality. The definition of 'life' seemed to be expanding every day. Myree plopped down in a vacant seat. "Guess we're early..."
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Kristen was, as usual, rushing hurriedly to make it to the night out with Mira and Myree. She always running behind. She entered the bar through the main entrance. A seemingly endless sea of faces appeared as she walked through the door. Kristen quickly noticed her friends sitting at a table in the corner. She walked up just as Myree mentioned that the pair was early.

Kristen walked up form behind and placed one hand on each shoulder and popped her head in between the pair. "Or I'm just late."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Myree Grell wrote:
"Hi!" the Orion said, after seeing Mira sitting alone.  Initially, this 'girl's night' had been between her and Kristen, but the latter had invited Mira, too.  Naturally, Myree didn't mind that.  Thinking of a hologram as a real person was novel, but it was fast becoming a reality.  The definition of 'life' seemed to be expanding every day.  Myree plopped down in a vacant seat.  "Guess we're early..."

Looking up as a young woman sat down next to her, Mira nodded in greeting, automatically accessing her data banks in order to learn more about her. Myree Grell, a science officer assigned to the station. Orion, which was obvious from the pheremones she was detecting. Lower levels than considered normal for one of her kind though. It didn't really matter to her anyway since, whatever the concentration was, they didn't work on photons and forcefields.

Kristen Young wrote:
Kristen walked up form behind and placed one hand on each shoulder and popped her head in between the pair. "Or I'm just late."

Before she could say anything to Myree, Kristen popped her head between them. The hologram didn't jump, but smiled slightly at her friend.

"I finished my patrol a few minutes early. You are one minute late, which I would not consider to be so for a social occasion."
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:00 pm

"Hey, you," Myree smiled, as Kristen arrived. "Despite what the clock tower here might think, I'd say you're plenty on time." She grinned puckishy at Mira, pulling out the third chair so that the newcomer could sit down. "Nice to get some time off. Deacon's got us working like dogs, ever since those damn Tholians screwed the station up right and proper." She and Kristen had, indeed, been putting in long hours. Science, Engineering, and Ops had all worked together, running seemingly endless tests on all systems. "What're we drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 2:09 am

Kristen pulled a chair from behind her and squeezed it in between the two officers. "Well I had to run like hell to get here only a minute late. Where's Rama? I need a drink!" With that comment she took a seat. "Deacon has had me running through every Jeffries tube and junction on this damned station. I'm starting to think that by the time we're done with these repairs there won't be an original part on this floating mess." She paused for a moment and continued. "Whose idea was that anyway." She let out a chuckle knowing that her and Myree had played a pivotal role in creating the damage that they were currently working tirelessly to fix.
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Mira smiled at her friend as she complained about the workload following the Tholian incident. While the hologram wasn't all that aware of the damage caused, she did know that finding an Engineer to fix the holographic relays on the base was somewhat difficult at that point.

"It took my colleagues several days to reinitialise my program after that incident," she added, hoping that her attempt at a joke would work. Humour was such a difficult thing to grasp. It was far too subjective to create a subroutine for it, so she relied on her heuristic programs to help her out.
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Kristen Young wrote:
Kristen pulled a chair from behind her and squeezed it in between the two officers. "Well I had to run like hell to get here only a minute late. Where's Rama? I need a drink!" With that comment she took a seat. "Deacon has had me running through every Jeffries tube and junction on this damned station. I'm starting to think that by the time we're done with these repairs there won't be an original part on this floating mess." She paused for a moment and continued. "Whose idea was that anyway." She let out a chuckle knowing that her and Myree had played a pivotal role in creating the damage that they were currently working tirelessly to fix.

Motioning the barkeep (or one of his staff) over, Myree giggled happily as Kristen brought up the workload. "I wouldn't know whose idea it was to fry the systems and blow out every damn fuse in this floating city," she smirked. "Might've had something to do with grouchy-assed Tholians."

Mira wrote:
"It took my colleagues several days to reinitialise my program after that incident," she added, hoping that her attempt at a joke would work. Humour was such a difficult thing to grasp. It was far too subjective to create a subroutine for it, so she relied on her heuristic programs to help her out.

Blinking, Myree cocked an eyebrow, trying to figure out if Mira was trying to crack a joke. Her facial expression said that perhaps she was, but...well. It was hard to tell, but she chuckled nonetheless. "I think we need those drinks. I'll be having Yridian ale."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Rama saw a group of Starfleet officers arrive and take a seat in the corner. He recognized Mira immediately. Mira and the Feriengi had some history, to say the least. As they took their seats and began their conversation Rama noticed another officer join the group. She had long blonde hair. Although she was clothed Rama found her oddly appealing. He grabbed a PADD to take their order and made his way over to the table. He needed to speak with her. If everything went as planned his evening would end with oomax.

The Ferengi arrived at the table. He began to address the group but his eyes remained affixed on Kristen. "What can I get you ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Kristen immediately noticed his glances. She had always had a fascination with the ferengi. She even had a few Ferengi friends over the years. She knew what he wanted and Kristen wanted nothing to do with it. She quickly tried to find a way out of this without upsetting the Ferengi. Befriending the Ferengi could have its benefits while insulting him could cause her problems.

She shot a quick glance to Mira and an idea rushed to her mind. Without question or hesitation she grabbed Mira's hand and held it up symbolically. "Umm Yes. I'll have a tall glass of the local ale." She looked over to Mira. "Do you need anything right now honey?"
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:54 am

Kristen Young wrote:
Kristen immediately noticed his glances. She had always had a fascination with the ferengi. She even had a few Ferengi friends over the years. She knew what he wanted and Kristen wanted nothing to do with it. She quickly tried to find a way out of this without upsetting the Ferengi. Befriending the Ferengi could have its benefits while insulting him could cause her problems.

She shot a quick glance to Mira and an idea rushed to her mind. Without question or hesitation she grabbed Mira's hand and held it up symbolically. "Umm Yes. I'll have a tall glass of the local ale." She looked over to Mira. "Do you need anything right now honey?"

Rama's appearance was usually followed by blatantly sexist ogling, and the Ferengi didn't disappoint. She was used to people having ideas about her, but the little man seemed to really have ears for Kristen. "Yridian ale," she ordered, reaching up to pull the tie that kept her hair up. She preferred to wear her bouncy waves down, and being off-duty was the right time for it.

As her hair fell, her eyebrows raised as Kristen took up Mira's hand in a manner that could only be called 'affectionate'. While she'd picked up on more than a few tells that Kristen might be developing feelings for Mira, she knew that Mira likely didn't. The security officer was, after all...a hologram. "Oh...gods," she muttered, smiling ruefully. "Make that order a double."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Kristen Young wrote:

Myree Grell wrote:
As her hair fell, her eyebrows raised as Kristen took up Mira's hand in a manner that could only be called 'affectionate'. While she'd picked up on more than a few tells that Kristen might be developing feelings for Mira, she knew that Mira likely didn't. The security officer was, after all...a hologram. "Oh...gods," she muttered, smiling ruefully. "Make that order a double."

Having had dealings with Rama before, Mira wasn't all that put off by his manner. In fact, since she knew that he wouldn't have anything that she could drink, she pretty much ignored his presence. She was off duty. She didn't want to see anything that could potentially put her back on duty given that it was such a struggle to get her colleagues to leave her online once her shift had ended.

What did take her by surprise was Kristen grabbing her hand. The hologram jumped, looking at the human with wide eyes. Hand holding? 'Honey'? What was going on?!
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:40 am

The Ferengi seemed to sulk away as he realized Kristen's was not available or open to his advances. A smile lit across her face as she set Mira's hand down, gently, back onto her thigh. "You can't blame a Ferengi for trying." She laughed. Kristen had always had a strange fascination with the Ferengi. Which was why she knew not to pursue a relationship with one.

Kristen slowly let go od Mira's hand and turned to look her in the eyes. "I'm sorry... I... I... hope that wasn't akward." Kristen was rarely at a lost for words, but in that moment, she was lost for words. She felt something in that moment. A feeling she couldn't describe. "Are you okay Mira? I hope I didn't startle you."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Mira, who still wore a look of faint confusion, blinked at the human, trying to understand the bizarre behaviour of her friend. Unfortunately, it would seem that there were large gaps in her databanks concerning certain humanoid mannerisms. Criminal behaviour, she had down easily, but this didn't come under anything under that heading that she could determine.

"Why would it be awkward?" she asked, puzzled. "We have previously established that physical contact is not something that either of us avoid."
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Mira wrote:
Mira, who still wore a look of faint confusion, blinked at the human, trying to understand the bizarre behaviour of her friend.  Unfortunately, it would seem that there were large gaps in her databanks concerning certain humanoid mannerisms.  Criminal behaviour, she had down easily, but this didn't come under anything under that heading that she could determine.

"Why would it be awkward?" she asked, puzzled.  "We have previously established that physical contact is not something that either of us avoid."

Myree let out a low whistle, leaning back in the chair. She just wanted to hug them both. Thankfully, the drinks were brought over in short time...by another member of the wait staff. Apparently, Rama had gotten the message. The Orion girl had no clue what to expect out of her two companions. However, if she was going to be the third wheel tonight...she could at least drink some real alcohol. The advantages of working on a starbase...

"To friends," she grinned, her teeth flashing white against her green skin. Myree held up the ale, taking a long pull.
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:20 am

Kristen smiled as a different waiter brought their drinks to the table. She picked up the glass and raised it a few centimeters from te table. "To friends!" she added.

Kristen looked to Mira. "I'm glad that it wasn't awkward. I ... I .... Just think ... thought that it would help keep the Ferengi from hitting on me all night... If he thought that I was already in a relationship."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Mira smiled as she watched the other two females take a sip of their drinks, happy to sit back and take the chance to observe humanoid behaviour in a situation she didn't often get to see in her line of work. Her heuristic learning programs could always use the new input.

"If you need someone to provide a buffer between you and Rama, I would be happy to. After all, there is nothing he can do to manipulate or intimidate a collection of photons and forcefields," she told Kristen.
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:28 am

Kristen looked to Myree and then back to Mira. She leaned in in an effort to keep the conversation quiet. "You may think that he can't pull one over on you, but, I guarantee that he already has." She took a sip of her ale and set the glass back on the table. "I grew up on starships and spent more than my fair share of time with the Ferengi. I can't think of a single race that I've had more fun with. But I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw one of them."
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Kristen Young wrote:
Kristen looked to Myree and then back to Mira. She leaned in in an effort to keep the conversation quiet. "You may think that he can't pull one over on you, but, I guarantee that he already has." She took a sip of her ale and set the glass back on the table. "I grew up on starships and spent more than my fair share of time with the Ferengi. I can't think of a single race that I've had more fun with. But I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw one of them."

In contrast to Kristen's delicate sips, Myree threw back her beer and took a hearty swig of it. Orions tended to have a higher metabolism than several other species, and she had always been able to process alcohol very well. That, and she enjoyed drinking. One of the true pleasures of working in space was the ready availability of hard drinks from across the quadrant.

"I should not take my pheromone treatment for a day or two, and then just casually walk by his bar several times during the day," she grinned, setting the tall glass back down. "His ears might just explode." Myree settled back in the chair, unfastening the little clasp that held her grey tunic together. That done, she unzipped the turtleneck collar of the teal undershirt. There were few better feelings than that of being off-duty. "So...Mira...are you programmed to be able to eat and drink? Can you taste things?"
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Kristen Young wrote:

Mira shrugged one shoulder, apparently not all that concerned by Kristen's thought that Rama could still influence her in any way. She had no vices to exploit, after all, and the one hobby she was starting to poke at wasn't something that he could really help with.

"I don't trust him either, but I don't believe that there's much he can do to influence me without significant unprofitable work on his part."

Myree Grell wrote:
"I should not take my pheromone treatment for a day or two, and then just casually walk by his bar several times during the day," she grinned, setting the tall glass back down. "His ears might just explode." Myree settled back in the chair, unfastening the little clasp that held her grey tunic together. That done, she unzipped the turtleneck collar of the teal undershirt. There were few better feelings than that of being off-duty. "So...Mira...are you programmed to be able to eat and drink? Can you taste things?"

The hologram frowned slightly at the thought of the Orion not taking her pheremone treatment, even for one day. While Mira wouldn't be affected by it, it would certainly be a very distracting factor for the other humanoids aboard the station, and potentially dangerous for Myree.

Before she could say anything, Myree turned the questions on her, asking about how her program was set up in terms of consumption. Mira's smile turned a little wry. "Those kind of functions weren't considered to be important to a security hologram."
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:28 am

Mira wrote:

Mira shrugged one shoulder, apparently not all that concerned by Kristen's thought that Rama could still influence her in any way.  She had no vices to exploit, after all, and the one hobby she was starting to poke at wasn't something that he could really help with.

"I don't trust him either, but I don't believe that there's much he can do to influence me without significant unprofitable work on his part."

The hologram frowned slightly at the thought of the Orion not taking her pheremone treatment, even for one day.  While Mira wouldn't be affected by it, it would certainly be a very distracting factor for the other humanoids aboard the station, and potentially dangerous for Myree.  

Before she could say anything, Myree turned the questions on her, asking about how her program was set up in terms of consumption.  Mira's smile turned a little wry.  "Those kind of functions weren't considered to be important to a security hologram."

Kristen nodded as Mira explained the limitations of er program to Myree. As she completed her thought Kristen quickly chimed in. "But I have plans." She paused a took another sip of her drink. "Mira and I have discussed te limitations. We have thrown around a few ideas. We have to wait until she's out of the testing phase. Otherwise the boys on Jupiter will have my head on a platter."
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Kristen Young wrote:

Kristen nodded as Mira explained the limitations of er program to Myree. As she completed her thought Kristen quickly chimed in. "But I have plans." She paused a took another sip of her drink. "Mira and I have discussed te limitations. We have thrown around a few ideas. We have to wait until she's out of the testing phase. Otherwise the boys on Jupiter will have my head on a platter."

"Plans," Myree echoed, smiling softly as she took another drink of her beer. "It sounds only right to me." She turned to the hologram, motioning with the glass. "I mean, you're basically an entirely new life-form. Do you...want to taste? To use your senses? To feel things? If you do, then Starfleet has every obligation to make sure it can happen."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Kristen Young wrote:

Myree Grell wrote:
"Plans," Myree echoed, smiling softly as she took another drink of her beer. "It sounds only right to me." She turned to the hologram, motioning with the glass. "I mean, you're basically an entirely new life-form. Do you...want to taste? To use your senses? To feel things? If you do, then Starfleet has every obligation to make sure it can happen."

Mira looked between the two humanoid females as they spoke, then looked down at the surface of the table. It felt a little strange, to be having two organics taking an interest in how she felt about things, about her own existence.

She thought about it for a moment, looking at the two glasses they were drinking from, at the plate of food being served to the next table. Listening to the laughter around her, the animated sound of voices and the traces of emotion that could be identified in them.

"Yes, I would like to be able to experience those things, but I am not designed to be a new life form. I am a tool to be used when necessary. Kristen is already trying to help me expand my understanding of humanoid behaviour in order to be a more efficient program."
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:19 am

Kristen nodded as Myree asked Mira what she wanted. As Myree finished speaking Kristine turned to Mira. "And you shall have it. All of it, Mira. We'll just have to take it slowly. Your matrix is still so new. It will take time to adapt your program to suit your desires." Kristen wasn't certain what was happeneing. These feelings wouldn't stop bubbling to the surface. Her Kristen was, among friends, in a crowd of people and all she wanted was to be alone with her. Her eyes locked onto Mira and a slight child-like smile crept onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Myree Grell
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Kristen Young wrote:
Kristen nodded as Myree asked Mira what she wanted. As Myree finished speaking Kristine turned to Mira. "And you shall have it. All of it, Mira. We'll just have to take it slowly. Your matrix is still so new. It will take time to adapt your program to suit your desires." Kristen wasn't certain what was happeneing. These feelings wouldn't stop bubbling to the surface. Her Kristen was, among friends, in a crowd of people and all she wanted was to be alone with her. Her eyes locked onto Mira and a slight child-like smile crept onto her face.

Myree was a little surprised to find that her first beer was already gone. Oh well. That was what seconds were for, right? The kind of looks that Kristen was throwing Mira's way were the ones that were made for a third wheel who just wanted to drink. While Mira's form was a pleasing one, it just seemed so...dangerous...to want to become romantically attached to a hologram. Myree liked Mira, and would see her as an equal...but at the end of the day, she was code and data.

But, then again...if she couldn't see the hologram as someone's possible romantic partner, did Myree truly see Mira as a sentient being? Or was it all just a patronizing act?

They were the kind of thoughts that called for a drink. So she obliged. "Holotech is growing by the day," she said, setting her mug back down. "We have a great opportunity, I think. We could even rival what they did with that doctor that came back from the Delta Quadrant!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]   Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out [Myree/Kristen/Mira]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next