Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Flight
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Founding Member

...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]   ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Leaning in, Jiseth touched the tip of her nose to Callion's. Her features dwarfed those of the infant whose toothless smile brought a warm grin to the Romulan's face.

"You are not a wall of protection, Ensign. Corinth will bypass you in an instant if he wants to. So don't take my feelings of your impotence personally..."

She looked up and toward Leela, one eyebrow raised. There was nothing the Trill could do to her and she knew it. Though her rank was essentially a formality at this point with no weight to it, they were not going to simply throw her in prison again. To her, every Feddy she came across would have a similar attitude toward her. Easily ill-tempered and with a bite less painful than Callion's, but there was always a chance to be surprised.

"...Unless you've found some form of leverage?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]   ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:27 pm

The young Augment took half a step back after releasing Callion to her other mother, letting them have a moment to bond. The baby looked up at Jiseth, cooing quietly as if she recognised the Romulan's voice from the recordings Zero had been playing to her.

Zero bit her lip as she listened to the brief exchange between Jiseth and Leela, unsure of how to try to smooth any ruffled feathers between the two of them. She wasn't sure if they would ever be friends, but she could at least try to avoid the animosity that had developed between Jiseth and Gavin from happening again.

"I am not aware of any leverage, but Captain T'Koris and Ensign Kaz have been of great assistance, both with Callion and my continued education," she offered. Unable to resist the urge, she stepped forward again, brushing a fluffy lock of white hair from her daughter's forehead, a soft smile playing on her lips. After a moment's silence, she murmured in a soft voice:

"I am glad of your return. Your presence has been greatly missed."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Flight
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]   ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 3:27 pm

"As I am glad to be back. I was worried I might never see you or her again..."

Her eyes met with Zero's and she returned a smile. Leaning over she placed a light kiss on her cheek and tilted her head toward the Augment's. Looking back down toward their child, Jiseth brushed aside the thoughts of her revenge. If anything that path would lead her back to a cell on some far off starbase. Without allies of her own it would prove nearly impossible and she was already under several microscopes while on thin ice.

"...She's beautiful though. May I sit down with her?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]   ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Zero tensed, a faint pink blush creeping over her cheeks as Jiseth planted a light kiss on her cheek. Along with the rest of her training, Zero had been trying to work on her fear of being in an intimate situation. It had started with her dancing program, becoming more comfortable with a nameless dancer performing lifts with her. Gradually, she had changed that nameless dancer to one that resembled Jiseth. She had got to the point where she was able to relax while being in Jiseth's arms.

Her mind was wrenched back to the present when the young Romulan asked if she could sit down, to which Zero responded with a quick nod.

"Of course. You need not ask. Callion is not my daughter alone, but yours as well, if you wish her to be."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]   ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:10 am

As the scene unfolded before her, flashbacks to Juvals younger years crowded her mind. Nights spent drinking with Corinth. She replayed the words he said in her mind. Things that seemed so innocent and unassuming at the time were now being realized as clues to a dark, demented and torturous soul.

"Why do you think he let Zero leave with me and return to the Phoenix. Juval knew the man before he had power. He promised me he was getting help, he said he was making progress with his counselor. Clearly he was feeding me lie after lie..." She glanced over to Zero. "...She knows his modus operandi all too well. One day, soon hopefully, his web of lies will unravel. He will be exposed for the man he truly is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]   ...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...And Into the Light (Part 2) [Leela Kaz/Zero Alpha]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7