Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bradley Miller

Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip?   Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 am

Hello one and all!

So ... I'm hoping I've not been completely forgotten ...

I hope some of you who were once part of Shadow Fleet (before Aurora Fleet even existed) with me still remember me.

If so, you'll remember how the (for lack of a better term) civil war that took place on Shadow Fleet (which I still actually know very little of the details about) just happened to coincide with major changes happening in my life that ultimately led to a radical decrease of the amount of free time I had.

Unfortunately my life still goes on, and it looks like I'll be in my current situation for a few years still. (It's been either 1.5 or 2.5 years ... I can't quite recall, and the mission archives on Shadow Fleet are locked for members only (I got my account cleared out after I stopped posting)) However I never forgot Shadow Fleet or Aurora Fleet, and the role playing I did both there and here was some of the most fun activity I'd experienced in my lifetime (both role playing wise and otherwise)

However, the way my schedule works out, January is my easy month every year, and I was wondering if ... since hopefully some of you remember me ... I was wondering if anyone would be willing to have me back as a guest for one mission?

I'll check back here periodically, but can be most easily reached at
My Email address:

I hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down

Would anyone be up for a little nostolgia trip?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Applications and Enlistment :: Memory Alpha :: Questions and Answers (Guest-Friendly!)-
Jump to: