Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Bradley Miller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bradley Miller
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Bradley Miller Empty
PostSubject: Bradley Miller   Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 12:46 pm

|Bradley Miller|

[IMAGE]

Basics

Name: Bradley Miller
Species: Human
Date of Birth: October 15th 2353

Appearance

Height: 1.676 meters (66 inches)
Eyes: Greenish-Blue
Hair: Reddish Brown
Characteristic elements:

Backstory

Bradley Miller, graduated from Starfleet Academy with a 4 year degree in Engineering, although that seems so very long ago. His first assignment on the USS Gibson taught him about life on a Starship, and he quickly grew to enjoy helping everyone he came across through being in Starfleet. Through out three years he grew through the ranks, eventually becoming the Chief Engineer on the USS Churchill. However then a crisis happened in his family, and he left to go back to Earth, where he's spent time teaching at Starfleet Academy ever since. He's just sent a message to Gabriel and Archangel ... old friends whom he hopes will remember him.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Engineering
Department Preference 2: Civilian

Sample Post

Bradley sat at his desk in his office at Starfleet Academy. The Engineering building, room 447. He was just finishing with a message to both Gabriel and Archangel, asking them how they were and what they'd been up to. He prayed and hoped that they remembered him. So much time had passed since he'd seen his old friends, and many of them had disappeared into the vastness of space.

Although he did have many regrets about his decision a few years ago to leave active space duty, he was also very happy with the life he'd built up at Starfleet Academy. As a teacher he'd been able to resume his own studies into Engineering and Mathematics. Although he had yet to make any truly ground breaking results, he had managed to make a name for himself in the communities.

Never the less, the students had come across the semester end, and therefore had a long break ahead of them. Bradley still had some friends in the admiralty of Starfleet, and had sent a message a few days ago asking if he could get some strings pulled and favors sent so that he might be able to spend the break on board a starship again. He missed it dearly, and just hoped ...

Ah well, He thought. You can never win if you don't try
He finished writing his letter to Gabriel and Archangel.

I hope, that if you remember me and your ship(s) happen(s) to be in-between missions, that you might be able to find time to pick up a hitch-hiker for a little nostalgia trip.

Sincerely, Bradley Miller,
Former Lieutenant Commander,
Now Professor
Star Fleet Academy, Earth Campus, Engineering Department

And with that, he sent the message away.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: Yes, for several years with Shadow Fleet, and for several years before that with other non-Star Trek sites.

How did you find Aurora?: I was there when the conflict, from which Aurora was born, began.

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: Please note, I will most likely only be able to participate in active role play for the month of January. If this fact is grounds for dismissal of this application then I understand entirely. That being said, I'm hoping that I could join a few old friends for a little nostalgia trip.

Also, if you'll still take me but my bio isn't acceptable (if I basically need to start over and I can't use my history with Shadow Fleet in my current character) then I will happily re-write things.

Last but not least, your chatroom acts funny on my computer. I can't seem to see any messages from it ever.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Bradley Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley Miller   Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Welcome back to Aurora Fleet!

Since you're coming back as a guest star, we have no problem with you retaining your rank. Hopefully we'll have a mission starting up in January on the Phoenix that you can jump in on!

Once again, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Bradley Miller
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Bradley Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley Miller   Bradley Miller I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:
Welcome back to Aurora Fleet!

Since you're coming back as a guest star, we have no problem with you retaining your rank.  Hopefully we'll have a mission starting up in January on the Phoenix that you can jump in on!

Once again, welcome back.

Thank you so much!

It'll be fun to be back, if only for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bradley Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley Miller   Bradley Miller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bradley Miller
Page 1 of 1