Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bradley Miller
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  Empty
PostSubject: Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)    Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:47 am

Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  2016_011
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)    Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:49 am

Thank you for reaching out to other people! It's always been something that seems to fall by the wayside when things get busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Bradley Miller
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)    Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:02 am

Rachel Deacon wrote:
Thank you for reaching out to other people!  It's always been something that seems to fall by the wayside when things get busy.

Of course! I remember how things were.

Actually, despite my not being able to actually participate in the events over the past two years, every time I've gotten a chance to show someone aurorafleet over that time, I have!
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)    Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:45 am

Thank you sir! We appreciate the help! :-)
Back to top Go down
Bradley Miller
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)    Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:50 am

Julia Rellek wrote:
Thank you sir! We appreciate the help! :-)

Of course!!

My only regret is that I don't have more time to role play here.

Some day though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)    Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing a bit of Recruiting. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Deep Space :: General Discussion :: Trek Discussions-
Jump to: