Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"I...yep," Gabriel grinned, after she kissed him, smiling up at her face.  He knew how much she enjoyed opening up her dominant side, and he hoped that he'd properly conveyed how much he enjoyed it, as well.  His wife was quite intoxicating when she was like this.  "I do want to draw you, yes," he said, running his hands up along the sides of her hips.  "I'd like to attempt to, at least."  His hands were reaching higher, now, coming together as they ran over the smoothness of her stomach.  "Attempt to capture your beauty, your spirit, your Fire...if it's within my own poor abilities to do so."

His hands rose higher, a mischievous gleam caught in his slate-blue eyes.  "Of course...there's no rush.  We've got all day, you know."

A Romulan was well known as a species in which emotions often ran high, especially anger and paranoia, but also passion. And Archangel was definitely feeling the passion. Her stomach muscles bunched, his light touch tickling the sensitive skin.

"I am sure that you will suceed in that endeavour," she murmured, spacing her words out with soft kisses to his jaw and neck. She then pulled back a little to watch her husband with a mischievous grin. "However, I do believe I will have my wicked way with you first."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

A Romulan was well known as a species in which emotions often ran high, especially anger and paranoia, but also passion.  And Archangel was definitely feeling the passion.  Her stomach muscles bunched, his light touch tickling the sensitive skin.

"I am sure that you will suceed in that endeavour," she murmured, spacing her words out with soft kisses to his jaw and neck.  She then pulled back a little to watch her husband with a mischievous grin.  "However, I do believe I will have my wicked way with you first."

Gabriel let out a little sound of playful disappointment as the pleasurable barrage of kisses stopped. "Your way?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow. "I think I like the sound of that..."

He slid up into a more sitting pose, his wife still atop him. Now, however, he was able to bring her lips to his with more relative ease, moving her into position, their foreheads resting against one another. Gabriel loved the sensation of her ridges, and the way they pressed into his skin. "You're already a work of art," he breathed, eyes closed. "My love. My life. E'lev..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Gabriel let out a little sound of playful disappointment as the pleasurable barrage of kisses stopped.  "Your way?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.  "I think I like the sound of that..."

He slid up into a more sitting pose, his wife still atop him.  Now, however, he was able to bring her lips to his with more relative ease, moving her into position, their foreheads resting against one another.  Gabriel loved the sensation of her ridges, and the way they pressed into his skin.  "You're already a work of art," he breathed, eyes closed.  "My love.  My life.  E'lev..."

Archangel laughed softly, bringing her hands up to trace the line of Gabriel's jaw so that her fingers met under his chin, lifting it up so that she could lightly bite his lower lip.

"It seems that you have recovered, my h'levreinnye," she teased, threading her fingers into his blond hair, so much like their daughter's. The grin she wore grew just a little more. "I'm sure another round will help you gain a little more knowledge of my... anatomy for your drawing..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:54 pm

[Some time later...]

Dripping wet, Gabriel handed a towel to his wife as she stepped out of the shower after him. It was a true hydroshower - something that was sometimes considered a luxury onboard a starship. He preferred them, though sonic showers were much more efficient and quick. Still...there was something about the hot water sluicing off your body, the steam, and the warmth that was just so relaxing. It was also better for sharing with someone.

"I'd hand you some clothes, but I ain't drawing you with them on," he grinned. "Besides...I don't even know where mine are." Between lovemaking, lounging on the beach, and more lovemaking...it wasn't an exaggerated statement at all.

After he finished drying, Gabriel wrapped the towel around himself, and went to finding his drawing tools. He'd brought some real paper and pencils in hopes of trying his hand at some landscapes, which were something that always gave him more trouble than people. Gabe took a bedsheet, draping it over one of the lounge chairs in the room, giving his wife somewhere comfortable to sit.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:18 pm

It took a lot of effort on Archangel's part not to tackle her mate back down onto the bed again after the shower, but she managed it. Besides, she had to keep reminding herself that humans had that recovery time. Instead, she focused herself on drying her hair so that it fell in a sleek manner down her back. She wanted to give him a good model to work with.

She touched the thick scar that she still kept after the Ra incident. Had it not been for Revek, she would have bled out on that laboratory floor at the mercy of the object that had run riot through the Discovery. It would have been easy to have the scar tissue removed once the crisis was over, but she had found that she couldn't. It was too easy. Too easy to erase all the marks of what happened to her while others had to live with the marks of theirs. Jhamel, for example, who had died to save them. Seika, who had lost the ability to walk. Maybe once Seika was better, she'd look into getting the scar removed, but that was a thought for another time. For now, she had her husband and a new marriage to enjoy.

Stepping out into the main body of their suite, Archangel let her towel drop, smiling slightly at Gabriel as she went to sit down on the lounge chair. The stalking panther she had been turned into a nervous kitten as she sat down though, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
It took a lot of effort on Archangel's part not to tackle her mate back down onto the bed again after the shower, but she managed it.  Besides, she had to keep reminding herself that humans had that recovery time.  Instead, she focused herself on drying her hair so that it fell in a sleek manner down her back.  She wanted to give him a good model to work with.

She touched the thick scar that she still kept after the Ra incident.  Had it not been for Revek, she would have bled out on that laboratory floor at the mercy of the object that had run riot through the Discovery.  It would have been easy to have the scar tissue removed once the crisis was over, but she had found that she couldn't.  It was too easy.  Too easy to erase all the marks of what happened to her while others had to live with the marks of theirs.  Jhamel, for example, who had died to save them.  Seika, who had lost the ability to walk.  Maybe once Seika was better, she'd look into getting the scar removed, but that was a thought for another time.  For now, she had her husband and a new marriage to enjoy.

Stepping out into the main body of their suite, Archangel let her towel drop, smiling slightly at Gabriel as she went to sit down on the lounge chair.  The stalking panther she had been turned into a nervous kitten as she sat down though, unsure of what to do.

As he got the easel and paper set up, Gabriel smiled back at his wife. There seemed to be a bit of trepidation in her eyes, which was quite a far cry from the heat that had been in them not long ago. She contained multitudes, did his e'lev...that much was certain.

"Alright, Angel," he said, moving over to the place she was sitting. "That looks...you look amazing." Gabe lay a finger along her jawline, gently turning her head, and then shifted one of her legs. The sensation of her skin under his touch was almost enough to distract him from what he was intending to do.

Stepping back, Gabriel crossed his arms, nodding in consideration. "Perfect..." he said, smiling happily. He glanced to the easel, and back to his wife...and then pulled his towel off, letting it fall to the floor, hoping to make Archangel feel a little more comfortable. "There. Now I'm not over-dressed anymore."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:41 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

As he got the easel and paper set up, Gabriel smiled back at his wife.  There seemed to be a bit of trepidation in her eyes, which was quite a far cry from the heat that had been in them not long ago.  She contained multitudes, did his e'lev...that much was certain.

"Alright, Angel," he said, moving over to the place she was sitting.  "That looks...you look amazing."  Gabe lay a finger along her jawline, gently turning her head, and then shifted one of her legs.  The sensation of her skin under his touch was almost enough to distract him from what he was intending to do.  

Stepping back, Gabriel crossed his arms, nodding in consideration.  "Perfect..." he said, smiling happily.  He glanced to the easel, and back to his wife...and then pulled his towel off, letting it fall to the floor, hoping to make Archangel feel a little more comfortable.  "There.  Now I'm not over-dressed anymore."

A blush crept over Archangel's face as Gabriel positioned her the way he wanted to draw her. It was a new sensation to her, but the feel of his hands on his skin was definitely not helping her to stay seated. In fact, she wanted to drag him down with her. It was almost a disappointment when he moved away.

And then he had to drop his towel. She stifled a groan, but the smile that had been creeping over her face still persisted. "You had to do that, didn't you," she said. "You know what that does to me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:55 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
A blush crept over Archangel's face as Gabriel positioned her the way he wanted to draw her.  It was a new sensation to her, but the feel of his hands on her skin was definitely not helping her to stay seated.  In fact, she wanted to drag him down with her.  It was almost a disappointment when he moved away.

And then he had to drop his towel.  She stifled a groan, but the smile that had been creeping over her face still persisted.  "You had to do that, didn't you," she said.  "You know what that does to me."

Gabe crossed his arms as he cocked his head, smiling at his wife. "Hm? Oh...no, I hadn't noticed," he said, with mock wonder. "We'll have to investigate this phenomenon a bit more in-depth, I should think..." With that, Gabriel leaned over, kissing his wife, their tongues playing in a dance with one another.

After a few slow and glorious moments, he stepped back, still looking quite wicked. "You just sit there in any position you want, Angel." He traced along her jaw, and lightly tapped her lower lip. "I would tell you to sit and look beautiful, but...you've already got that one down to a science."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Gabe crossed his arms as he cocked his head, smiling at his wife.  "Hm?  Oh...no, I hadn't noticed," he said, with mock wonder.  "We'll have to investigate this phenomenon a bit more in-depth, I should think..."  With that, Gabriel leaned over, kissing his wife, their tongues playing in a dance with one another.

After a few slow and glorious moments, he stepped back, still looking quite wicked.  "You just sit there in any position you want, Angel."  He traced along her jaw, and lightly tapped her lower lip.  "I would tell you to sit and look beautiful, but...you've already got that one down to a science."

Colour crept back up into Archangel's cheeks and she ducked her head slightly in an attempt to hide it, but she had to face the fact that she was naked in front of her husband. There was no hiding anything from his gaze.

She stretched out on the couch, trying to imitate a pose she had once seen in a piece of artwork. The woman in the painting had been almost feline in her languid position, secure in her beauty and knowing exactly how to play the strings of the artist's heart. Archangel wasn't sure she could imitate it accurately, but she was going to try, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Colour crept back up into Archangel's cheeks and she ducked her head slightly in an attempt to hide it, but she had to face the fact that she was naked in front of her husband. There was no hiding anything from his gaze.

She stretched out on the couch, trying to imitate a pose she had once seen in a piece of artwork. The woman in the painting had been almost feline in her languid position, secure in her beauty and knowing exactly how to play the strings of the artist's heart. Archangel wasn't sure she could imitate it accurately, but she was going to try, anyway.

The slow, sweet smile that settled onto Gabriel's face was one of perfect contentment as he watched his wife lay out on the little couch area. She was beautiful, no denying that, the way she lay, with a little bit of her night-black hair falling down over one breast, like the Amazons of Ancient Earth.

"I...yes," Gabe murmured, his mouth suddenly feeling dry as he realized he was just standing there, looking at her. It didn't make sense, especially considering what they'd spent the majority of the day doing, but...she still had a way of making him feel like an excited teenager. "That's...that's perfect, Angel."

He made his way back to the easel, picking up a charcoal pencil, smiling as he thought about just enjoying the sight of his nude wife instead of drawing. However, once pencil touched paper, all self-doubt went away.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:43 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The slow, sweet smile that settled onto Gabriel's face was one of perfect contentment as he watched his wife lay out on the little couch area.  She was beautiful, no denying that, the way she lay, with a little bit of her night-black hair falling down over one breast, like the Amazons of Ancient Earth.

"I...yes," Gabe murmured, his mouth suddenly feeling dry as he realized he was just standing there, looking at her.  It didn't make sense, especially considering what they'd spent the majority of the day doing, but...she still had a way of making him feel like an excited teenager.  "That's...that's perfect, Angel."

He made his way back to the easel, picking up a charcoal pencil, smiling as he thought about just enjoying the sight of his nude wife instead of drawing.  However, once pencil touched paper, all self-doubt went away.

The colour in Archangel's cheeks deepened as Gabriel stared at her. It felt strange to her, to be simply lying on a couch as her husband just... looked. It was as if it was going against the natural order of things.

He did manage to pick up his pencil though, and the soft sounds of the lead on the rough surface of the paper. She tried to stay as still as possible, her breathing light as she watched the equally nude form of her husband. That in itself was difficult. She wanted to tackle him back onto the bed, but that could wait until he was finished.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:29 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The colour in Archangel's cheeks deepened as Gabriel stared at her.  It felt strange to her, to be simply lying on a couch as her husband just... looked.  It was as if it was going against the natural order of things.

He did manage to pick up his pencil though, and the soft sounds of the lead on the rough surface of the paper.  She tried to stay as still as possible, her breathing light as she watched the equally nude form of her husband.  That in itself was difficult.  She wanted to tackle him back onto the bed, but that could wait until he was finished.

And so Gabriel drew, the lines on the page made by a pencil that seemed to be moving of its own volition, an instinctual thing, the surge of energy and spark of inspiration that drove sentient beings from the goo and to the stars. It was easy, too, because he loved her.

There was a time when Gabriel thought he never would have drawn again, after rogue terrorists had removed most of his fingers. The reconstruction had been intense, but fortunately had happened not long after the incident, and the fingers had been saved. Still, it had taken a while for his hand to feel like his own again. A little bit of practice had brought him back to the level to which he was accustomed.

Gabe considered drawing the scar on her shoulder out, but decided eventually to leave it in. She'd kept that one as a reminder to herself, and it was as much a part of his wife as anything else. He continued on, filling in small scribbles that eventually turned into shades and tones, the play of the sunlight across her green-tinged flesh, the shadows cast by the light. She was definitely a being of light and shadow, was his wife...and of Fire and Air made incarnate. Concentrate! he thought, smiling happily to himself.

Many minutes later, Gabriel stepped back. "I...I think I'm finished," he grinned. "Would you...like to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

And so Gabriel drew, the lines on the page made by a pencil that seemed to be moving of its own volition, an instinctual thing, the surge of energy and spark of inspiration that drove sentient beings from the goo and to the stars.  It waseasy, too, because he loved her.  

There was a time when Gabriel thought he never would have drawn again, after rogue terrorists had removed most of his fingers.  The reconstruction had been intense, but fortunately had happened not long after the incident, and the fingers had been saved.  Still, it had taken a while for his hand to feel like his own again.  A little bit of practice had brought him back to the level to which he was accustomed.

Gabe considered drawing the scar on her shoulder out, but decided eventually to leave it in.  She'd kept that one as a reminder to herself, and it was as much a part of his wife as anything else.  He continued on, filling in small scribbles that eventually turned into shades and tones, the play of the sunlight across her green-tinged flesh, the shadows cast by the light.  She was definitely a being of light and shadow, was his wife...and of Fire and Air made incarnate.  Concentrate! he thought, smiling happily to himself.

Many minutes later, Gabriel stepped back.  "I...I think I'm finished," he grinned.  "Would you...like to see it?"

Archangel continued to lie as still as she could, even when her ear started to itch. She didn't dare move in case she messed up what Gabriel was trying to do. Although not particularly artistic herself, she knew that he was, and that he was encouraging Seika and Aria certainly, and tried to encourage her with her lute. She was determined to let him have free rein in that respect.

She watched his expression carefully, smiling at the sight of the slight frown of concentration and the faint smile that always seemed to be gracing his lips.

When he announced that he was finished, she stretched out her muscles and got to her feet, moving over to where he was standing by his easel. "Of course," she replied with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel continued to lie as still as she could, even when her ear started to itch.  She didn't dare move in case she messed up what Gabriel was trying to do.  Although not particularly artistic herself, she knew that he was, and that he was encouraging Seika and Aria certainly, and tried to encourage her with her lute.  She was determined to let him have free rein in that respect.  

She watched his expression carefully, smiling at the sight of the slight frown of concentration and the faint smile that always seemed to be gracing his lips.  

When he announced that he was finished, she stretched out her muscles and got to her feet, moving over to where he was standing by his easel.  "Of course," she replied with a slight smile.

Tentatively, and somewhat hesitantly, Gabriel moved back from the easel, allowing his wife to view the portrait. He thought that it was a good likeness, but there was still a part of him that was afraid that she wouldn't like it. He also wondered how she'd take seeing the scar drawn on, too. It was her, though...and he loved her. Every aspect of her.

Quietly, he slipped behind her, wrapping his arms around Archangel's waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "It's okay if you don't like it," he said, close to her ear. "It's been a while since I've drawn in general...let alone anything as important as you."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:39 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Tentatively, and somewhat hesitantly, Gabriel moved back from the easel, allowing his wife to view the portrait.  He thought that it was a good likeness, but there was still a part of him that was afraid that she wouldn't like it.  He also wondered how she'd take seeing the scar drawn on, too.  It was her, though...and he loved her.  Every aspect of her.

Quietly, he slipped behind her, wrapping his arms around Archangel's waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.  "It's okay if you don't like it," he said, close to her ear.  "It's been a while since I've drawn in general...let alone anything as important as you."

Archangel looked at the portrait for a moment, a slight look of confusion on her face. There was no denying that the woman drawn on the portrait was her, but at the same time, it wasn't. It wasn't the same face that she saw looking back at her in the mirror every morning. This one was... radiant. The weights of so many responsabilities, the haunted look of memory, none of that seemed to affect her.

She turned her head slightly as Gabriel wrapped his arms around her. "It's beautiful, e'lev," she murmured, shivering at the feeling of his breath on her highly sensitive ears.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:53 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel looked at the portrait for a moment, a slight look of confusion on her face.  There was no denying that the woman drawn on the portrait was her, but at the same time, it wasn't.  It wasn't the same face that she saw looking back at her in the mirror every morning.  This one was... radiant.  The weights of so many responsabilities, the haunted look of memory, none of that seemed to affect her.

She turned her head slightly as Gabriel wrapped his arms around her.  "It's beautiful, e'lev," she murmured, shivering at the feeling of his breath on her highly sensitive ears.

Eyes closed, Gabriel leaned a little bit into the embrace. The clean, herbal scent of her fresh-washed hair was like an intoxicant, making him feel good and giddy and dizzy and everything in between, all at once. "Thank you," he said, voice still soft. "I'm glad you like it." And that was the truth - in a way, he'd never felt more vulnerable, awaiting the judgment of the one he loved on the skill he had, all the while completely and utterly naked. There was a primal feeling to it all.

And speaking of 'primal'.

"You shivered, e'lev," he said, his hands wandering downward, along the outside curve of her chest, and the flanks of her abdomen. "You're not...cold, are you?" It was asked somewhat playfully, since the day was warm and pleasant. Her hair was conveniently pulled over and hanging off one side of her shoulder, so he brought his lips along the other one, kissing from the point of the shoulder all the way up to the lobe of her ear. "I think I smeared charcoal on you...might have have another shower." Gabe kissed along the tip of her ear, whispering all the while. "I humbly apologize for that..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:07 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

Eyes closed, Gabriel leaned a little bit into the embrace.  The clean, herbal scent of her fresh-washed hair was like an intoxicant, making him feel good and giddy and dizzy and everything in between, all at once.  "Thank you," he said, voice still soft.  "I'm glad you like it."  And that was the truth - in a way, he'd never felt more vulnerable, awaiting the judgment of the one he loved on the skill he had, all the while completely and utterly naked.  There was a primal feeling to it all.

And speaking of 'primal'.

"You shivered, e'lev," he said, his hands wandering downward, along the outside curve of her chest, and the flanks of her abdomen.  "You're not...cold, are you?"  It was asked somewhat playfully, since the day was warm and pleasant.  Her hair was conveniently pulled over and hanging off one side of her shoulder, so he brought his lips along the other one, kissing from the point of the shoulder all the way up to the lobe of her ear.  "I think I smeared charcoal on you...might have have another shower."  Gabe kissed along the tip of her ear, whispering all the while.  "I humbly apologize for that..."

A quiet mewl came from Archangel's lips before she could suppress it. Gabriel was teasing her, that was for sure. She squirmed in his arms, the line of his kisses leaving a trail of fire behind. Her knees seemed to want to give way beneath her as he reached her ears.

She growled, turning around to face him and claiming those torturous lips with all the frustration and passion that he was building up in her.

"You should know better than to tease me," she murmured through the kiss, her own hands roaming downwards.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:19 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
A quiet mewl came from Archangel's lips before she could suppress it.  Gabriel was teasing her, that was for sure.  She squirmed in his arms, the line of his kisses leaving a trail of fire behind.  Her knees seemed to want to give way beneath her as he reached her ears.

She growled, turning around to face him and claiming those torturous lips with all the frustration and passion that he was building up in her.

"You should know better than to tease me," she murmured through the kiss, her own hands roaming downwards.

The soft and passionate sound his wife made was fast becoming one of Gabriel's favorites. If the purpose of a honeymoon was for a new couple to fully come to know one another, then that purpose was definitely being achieved, even for the necessarily short amount of time they had. And that time is about to become even more of a precious commodity, he thought. Once they took command of a ship...their lives would cease to be their own. If they even were to begin with.

But, those were not the kind of thoughts that had dominance in Gabriel's mind right now. No, they were more urgent and immediate, mainly being Archangel's mouth on his, and that little tug/bite she did, pulling on his lower lip. It was true that he was learning more and more buttons to push with her, yes...but she was a quick study, herself.

"I should know better, yes," he said, kisses trailing down her chin and chest. "Then again...that's why you're here." His blue eyes met her own dark ones, giving a devilish, curling grin. "To watch out for me when I should know better." With that, his lips made contact again, trailing as he slowly, teasingly sank to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The soft and passionate sound his wife made was fast becoming one of Gabriel's favorites.  If the purpose of a honeymoon was for a new couple to fully come to know one another, then that purpose was definitely being achieved, even for the necessarily short amount of time they had.  And that time is about to become even more of a precious commodity, he thought.  Once they took command of a ship...their lives would cease to be their own.  If they even were to begin with.

But, those were not the kind of thoughts that had dominance in Gabriel's mind right now.  No, they were more urgent and immediate, mainly being Archangel's mouth on his, and that little tug/bite she did, pulling on his lower lip.  It was true that he was learning more and more buttons to push with her, yes...but she was a quick study, herself.

"I should know better, yes," he said, kisses trailing down her chin and chest.  "Then again...that's why you're here."  His blue eyes met her own dark ones, giving a devilish, curling grin.  "To watch out for me when I should know better."  With that, his lips made contact again, trailing as he slowly, teasingly sank to his knees.

Archangel was finding it harder and harder to keep herself under control under Gabriel's skilled attentions. He seemed to enjoy getting her all wound up and bothered.

"Oh, fvadt aei," she growled, seizing his arms and all but throwing her husband back onto the bed, rapidly joining him. "You brought this on yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:10 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel was finding it harder and harder to keep herself under control under Gabriel's skilled attentions.  He seemed to enjoy getting her all wound up and bothered.

"Oh, fvadt aei," she growled, seizing his arms and all but throwing her husband back onto the bed, rapidly joining him.  "You brought this on yourself!"

A few minutes later, Gabriel felt her hands move from where they were, running through his hair, to reach down and latch on to his arms, pulling him up with a strength that seemed almost instinctive from her. He grinned widely as his wife slipped back into using Romulan, knowing that he had brought her to this point, and that she'd enjoyed every step of the way.

He hit the bed, Archangel following not but a nanosecond behind him. "Brought on myself, huh?" he asked, teasing kisses all up and down her neck. Throwing him on the bed was a sharp reminder of just how much stronger Romulans were than human, even half-Romulans. He wasn't afraid to show a little dominance himself, though. Gabriel gave a Cheshire smile as he gripped her hips, flipping his wife onto the mattress, positioning himself over top of her. "I guess I just like to live dangerously, is all," he said, poking his tongue. "And it's a good thing I worked on my cardio before this trip."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:34 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

A few minutes later, Gabriel felt her hands move from where they were, running through his hair, to reach down and latch on to his arms, pulling him up with a strength that seemed almost instinctive from her.  He grinned widely as his wife slipped back into using Romulan, knowing that he had brought her to this point, and that she'd enjoyed every step of the way.

He hit the bed, Archangel following not but a nanosecond behind him.  "Brought on myself, huh?" he asked, teasing kisses all up and down her neck.  Throwing him on the bed was a sharp reminder of just how much stronger Romulans were than human, even half-Romulans.  He wasn't afraid to show a little dominance himself, though.  Gabriel gave a Cheshire smile as he gripped her hips, flipping his wife onto the mattress, positioning himself over top of her.  "I guess I just like to live dangerously, is all," he said, poking his tongue.  "And it's a good thing I worked on my cardio before this trip."

Archangel growled again as she found herself under her husband again, her hands on his shoulders. She had to admit that he was good at getting her all riled up like this. He knew all the shortcuts and buttons to press in that regard.

She ran her hands over Gabriel's ribs, her fingers slipping into the shallow dips between the bones as they trailed down to meet on his stomach before moving further down still. She grinned.

"Living dangerously, hm? Just as well, since you married a Romulan and now insist on getting her almost... desperate," she replied, reaching up to briefly capture his lips once again. "I would definitely call that living dangerously, Mr Arthur, since I intend to ensure that you do not walk again for a good while..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel growled again as she found herself under her husband again, her hands on his shoulders.  She had to admit that he was good at getting her all riled up like this.  He knew all the shortcuts and buttons to press in that regard.  

She ran her hands over Gabriel's ribs, her fingers slipping into the shallow dips between the bones as they trailed down to meet on his stomach before moving further down still.  She grinned.

"Living dangerously, hm?  Just as well, since you married a Romulan and now insist on getting her almost... desperate," she replied, reaching up to briefly capture his lips once again.  "I would definitely call that living dangerously, Mr Arthur, since I intend to ensure that you do not walk again for a good while..."

[Some time later...]

The couple lay on the floor, halfway wrapped in a sheet. One of the pillows was close by, and the other one...well. Gabriel had no idea where it had gotten to. Or at exactly which point they'd ended up on the floor. He had a few ideas, however...and all of them were very pleasant memories.

A breeze blew in through the open window. Warm as it was, it still had a pebbling effect on Gabe's skin as it cooled off the evaporating sheen of sweat that glistened on both himself and his wife. She lay close to him, her head rising and falling with the motion of his chest, her damp hair plastered across him. Though it was far from their first time making love together, it was the first time that he'd really seen her passion in full force. It was...a beautiful thing to behold, really, though she probably wasn't too far off the mark about him not being able to walk for a while.

Worth it, he thought. Worth every second. And every bruise and gouge. He'd probably have to run a dermal down his sides and back. Reaching over, he brushed a bit of her hair out of her face. Here, at this time and place...she looked so peaceful. So content. "So beautiful," he murmured. "I love you, Angel."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

[Some time later...]

The couple lay on the floor, halfway wrapped in a sheet.  One of the pillows was close by, and the other one...well.  Gabriel had no idea where it had gotten to.  Or at exactly which point they'd ended up on the floor.  He had a few ideas, however...and all of them were very pleasant memories.  

A breeze blew in through the open window.  Warm as it was, it still had a pebbling effect on Gabe's skin as it cooled off the evaporating sheen of sweat that glistened on both himself and his wife.  She lay close to him, her head rising and falling with the motion of his chest, her damp hair plastered across him.  Though it was far from their first time making love together, it was the first time that he'd really seen her passion in full force.  It was...a beautiful thing to behold, really, though she probably wasn't too far off the mark about him not being able to walk for a while.

Worth it, he thought.  Worth every second.  And every bruise and gouge.  He'd probably have to run a dermal down his sides and back.  Reaching over, he brushed a bit of her hair out of her face.  Here, at this time and place...she looked so peaceful.  So content.  "So beautiful," he murmured.  "I love you, Angel."

Feeling fingers on her face, Archangel opened her eyes to look up at her husband, a faint smile on her face. That last round had been rather... intense. She stretched out her limbs with a quiet noise of contentment. Yes, Romulan women were known for being rather insatiable once they got going.

The blissful expression turned to one of concern, however, as her eyes registered the bruising starting to blossom over Gabriel's skin, at the shallow cuts that beaded scarlet blood.

She sat bolt upright, her expression going from concern to horror. "Gabriel! We have to get you to a medic!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Feeling fingers on her face, Archangel opened her eyes to look up at her husband, a faint smile on her face.  That last round had been rather... intense.  She stretched out her limbs with a quiet noise of contentment.  Yes, Romulan women were known for being rather insatiable once they got going.

The blissful expression turned to one of concern, however, as her eyes registered the bruising starting to blossom over Gabriel's skin, at the shallow cuts that beaded scarlet blood.  

She sat bolt upright, her expression going from concern to horror.  "Gabriel!  We have to get you to a medic!"

A medic! Gabriel thought, immediately feeling concern. And then he realized just what she was talking about. A small smile settled onto Gabe's lips as he stroked his fingertips along his wife's jawline. "It's quite alright, e'lev," he said, grinning. "They're just scratches. I think you have a few of them, yourself," he said, nodding vaguely toward his wife. There were some light scratches along her hips, but nothing like the gouges on his own skin. Then again, her fingernails were a bit longer than his. "Ain't nothing but a thing," he said, lying back down on the floor. "We can run the dermal over each other. It's always good to get first aid practice..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

A medic! Gabriel thought, immediately feeling concern.  And then he realized just what she was talking about.  A small smile settled onto Gabe's lips as he stroked his fingertips along his wife's jawline.  "It's quite alright, e'lev," he said, grinning.  "They're just scratches.  I think you have a few of them, yourself," he said, nodding vaguely toward his wife.  There were some light scratches along her hips, but nothing like the gouges on his own skin.  Then again, her fingernails were a bit longer than his.  "Ain't nothing but a thing," he said, lying back down on the floor.  "We can run the dermal over each other.  It's always good to get first aid practice..."

The concern was still there as Archangel looked down at her mate, still sure that she needed Gabriel to see a medic to make sure that she hadn't hurt him seriously. "You're sure you're not in any pain? Why didn't you tell me that I was hurting you?" Her hands, with the dark red blood under her short nails, clenched into fists. "I'd still like you to see a proper medic. Human bodies can be quite fragile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]   Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Crossed Together [Gabriel/Archangel]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next