Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

NPC Rogues Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starfleet Command

Starfleet Command

NPC Rogues Gallery Empty
PostSubject: NPC Rogues Gallery   NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:34 pm

NPC Rogues Gallery Q_zpsa42b04e2
Q

The members of the seemingly omnipotent and omniscient Q Continuum have plagued (and sometimes assisted) Starfleet senior officers ever since first contact was made by the USS Enterprise in 2364.  Some Xenohistorians also argue that the entity known as 'Trelane', encountered in 2267, may also have been an adolescent Q.

The Q being met by the crew of the USS Phoenix follows many of the same behavioral patterns established by others, namely the sense of superiority, arrogance, and presumed omnipresence.  Q also seems to delight in creating particular obstacles for the Phoenix crew to overcome, gauging their reactions in the process.  This Q appears as a female, with an overarching attitude that has been described as 'the schoolmarm from hell'.  It sees the Starfleet crew as undisciplined children.
Back to top Go down
Starfleet Command

Starfleet Command

NPC Rogues Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Rogues Gallery   NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:34 pm

NPC Rogues Gallery OrionCaptain_zps07c83a61
Captain Joram Krespo

Krespo is one of the most storied and notorious pirates of the Orion spacelanes. The chaos of the Dominion War afforded Krespo to expand his larcenous empire, building a fleet of varying size and strength, centered around his flagship, the Latinum Wave.

The flinty Orion recently came into contact with the USS Phoenix's crew in an attempt to recover a cargo of prisoners bound for the Orion Syndicate slave trade. Although the encounter left Krespo's fleet battered, the pirate himself escaped justice.

Although he is a ruthless pirate, Krespo has often displayed a somewhat-twisted sense of honor, viewing himself through a lens of nobility. His canniness and resources make Krespo a dangerous foe of the entire Aurora Fleet.
Back to top Go down
Starfleet Command

Starfleet Command

NPC Rogues Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Rogues Gallery   NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:16 pm

NPC Rogues Gallery Jarol_zps8b5fa35a
Commandant Jarol

The Commandant of the Hunari Imperium was responsible for the temporary theft of the USS Phoenix in 2378. Although the crew did not know it at the time, Jarol was aided by Q in this endeavour, in yet another of her tests. Jarol wished for the power of a Federation starship in order to aid his faction during a civil war. As for why Q aided the Hunari...well. Only she knows.

Jarol's current whereabouts are unknown, as he was turned over to the justice of his own world.
Back to top Go down
Starfleet Command

Starfleet Command

NPC Rogues Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Rogues Gallery   NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:51 pm

NPC Rogues Gallery President_zps3b6599d1
President Anim Gorova

President Gorova was recently embroiled in a scandal involving the USS Phoenix, after the ship was sent to his planet to perform survey and evaluation on said world's suitability for Federation membership.  The darker side of Gorova's haven, however, were the undesirables - the ones he kept in the Undercity, a vast warren of hovels and slums under the utopian facade up above.  

Gorova was able to keep this Undercity hidden from the inital Federation contact teams via a type of temporal shielding.  Had it not been for a little girl named Hope escaping while Captain T'Koris' team was on the surface, Gorovoa's secret might never have been revealed.

Currently, Gorova's case is tied up in the diplomatic circles.  The Federation would also like to get their hands on his temporal technology...before someone else does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPC Rogues Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Rogues Gallery   NPC Rogues Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC Rogues Gallery
Page 1 of 1