Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]   Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Corinth laughed, getting his feet under him and pulling Leela's hand from his uniform. He took a step back straightening his collar and brushing himself down. He was surprisingly relaxed for someone who was liberally streaked with blood from his encounter with the broken glass.

"And then what, hm? Your little friend's secret will be revealed and then what will happen to her? Cashiered from the service, exiled from the Federation and at the mercy of every Augment-fearing civilisation. She wouldn't last a week out there without Starfleet's protection."
Back to top Go down

Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3