Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Things that never happened on Star Trek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page

Things that never happened on Star Trek Empty
PostSubject: Things that never happened on Star Trek   Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:16 am

I was browsing old archives on the site that I used to play on (10 years ago) And I happened upon this list that we put together in an OOC chat... Still makes me chuckle so thought id share;

*Things That Never Happened On Star Trek*. .

1. The Enterprise runs into a mysterious energy field of a type it has encountered several times before.

2. The Enterprise goes to visit a remote outpost of scientists, who are all perfectly all right.

3. Some of the crew visit the holodeck, and it works properly.

4. The crew of the Enterprise discover a totally new lifeform, which later turns out to be a rather well-known old life form wearing a funny hat.

5. The crew of the Enterprise are struck by a mysterious plague, for which the only cure can be found in the well-stocked Enterprise sick-bay.

6. The Captain has to make a difficult decision about a less advanced people which is made a great deal easier by the Starfleet Prime Directive.

7. The Enterprise successfully ferries an alien VIP from one place to another without serious incident.

8. An enigmatic being composed of pure energy attempts to interface to the Enterprise's computer, only to find out that it has forgotten to bring the right leads.

9. A power surge on the Bridge is rapidly and correctly diagnosed as a faulty capacitor by the highly-trained and competent engineering staff.

10. The Enterprise is captured by a vastly superior alien intelligence which does not put them on trial.

11. The Enterprise is captured by a vastly inferior alien intelligence which they easily pacify by offering it some chocolate.

12. The Enterprise visits an earth-type planet called "Paradise" where everyone is happy all of the time. However, everything is soon revealed to be exactly what it seems.

13. A major Starfleet emergency breaks out near the Enterprise, but fortunately some other ships in the area are able to deal with it to everyone's satisfaction.

14. The Enterprise is involved in a bizarre time-warp experience which is in some way unconnected with the Late 20th Century.

15. Kirk (or Riker) falls in love with a woman on a planet he visits, and isn't tragically separated from her at the end of the episode.

16. Counselor Troi states something other than the blindingly obvious.

17. The warp engines start going haywire, but seem to sort themselves out after a while without any intervention from boy genius Wesley Crusher.

18. Spock (or Data) is fired from his high-ranking position for not being able to understand the most basic nuances of one in three sentences that anyone says to him.

20. A small, undercrewed Starfleet ship is flung halfway across the galaxy. Hopelessly outnumbered, they don't make it past the first week.

21. The Borg send more than one cube to attack Earth.

22. A Starfleet runabout makes a dangerous survey into the Gamma Quadrant, but makes it back to DS9 without encountering a single Dominion ship.

23. Ensign Kim gets the girl.

25. Captain Picard goes to a replicator and orders a Coke.

26. Tuvok finds one of Tom Paris' jokes hilarious

27. Neelix creates a new dish that the entire crew finds fabulous

Please feel free to add to the list :-)
Back to top Go down
Nelkar Epath
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Purple Heart
Posting Excellence

PostSubject: Re: Things that never happened on Star Trek   Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:35 pm

28. Ensign Kim is recognized for his dedication, hard work, and near-perfect record and is awarded a promotion.

29. Q visits the Enterprise. Nothing happens.

30. Kirk sends an away team comprised mostly of non-senior officers on a dangerous mission.

31. The self destruct mode is activated and an attempt is made to reverse it. The ship explodes.

32. Romulans are encountered at the neutral zone. The situation is resolved in an entirely civil manner within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Things that never happened on Star Trek   Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 pm

33. The Cardassians apologize for their arrogance and bring about a new era of peace to the region.

34. Commander Worf is the life of the party.

35. Dax run into a Klingon who Curzon had never met before.

36. A group of Klingons sing a tale of victory to the tune of the Gilligan's Island theme.

37. The transporter malfunctions but O'Brien quickly rectifies the situation and the crew materializes without issue.

38. DS9 faces a fleet of ships and suffer so much damage that the Bajorans and the Federation are forced to let it go.

39. Sub Commander T'Pol is in complete agreement with Archer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that never happened on Star Trek   Things that never happened on Star Trek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that never happened on Star Trek
Page 1 of 1