Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Flight
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Founding Member

From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) Empty
PostSubject: From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)   From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:08 am

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

[Starbase Athena - The Lighthouse Restaurant]

The lights were dim as jazz music filled the room amid the low rumble of patrons voices like soft waves coming to shore. Jiseth sat at a small, round table by one of the many large view ports. A pair of flames dances at the tip of their respective candles in the center of the table, but the Romulan's attention was out towards the stars.

In that empty space she could see so much yet so little of the galaxy. Space they had fought hard for. She knew more dead than living from the war and the philosophies and speeches aside, they died for this nothingness. Perhaps some rocks floating amid it.

With a sigh she shook herself from her thoughts, focusing on the environment that surrounded her. It was pleasant enough. Perhaps she would dance with Zero at some point, assuming there was enough alcohol in the station to pull off that feat. The thought brought a small smile to her lips as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)   From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:14 am

Zero smoothed the floaty material of the skirt of her pale blue dress before she stepped through the doors into the restaurant that Jiseth had picked out for them to meet in. She had been on one of the station's holodecks, working on her secret hobby. Not even Jiseth knew about it and she hoped to keep it that way for fear of the Romulan thinking it distasteful.

The dim lighting picked up the smattering of beadwork around the top of the dress' bodice as she moved through the tables with the same grace as a stalking tigress. An apparently brave waiter stepped up to her, asking if she was looking for someone, then pointed her in the direction of the table already occupied by one of the few people in Starfleet that she didn't detest, and the only one she had found that she truly cared about.

A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she slipped into the seat opposite her love.

"Greetings, my beloved."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)   From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:36 am

The Romulan nearly jumped from her seat. She had not been startled, but the sight of the one she cared for so dearly shot a surge of excitement and happiness through her grey heart. With as much possible grace, trying to not react in a similar manic gleefulness as their German Shepard, Jiseth returned a smile and leaned forward with her hands propping up her chin.

"Hello, e'lev. You look stunning. How do you like the station so far?"

Gingerly she took a small, metal pitcher that was between them and poured each a glass of water. The waiter would be along soon enough, but for the moment she wanted nothing aside from Zero's company.
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)   From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Zero took a sip from the glass of water, smiling slightly at her companion. She was not one for extravagant displays of affection in public, but she made sure that, once they were in private, Jiseth felt the full force of her love.

Setting the glass down, she raised and dropped one shoulder in a shrug. "The station is satisfactory, although there appears to be some riffraff allowed to maintain a presence here," she replied. "I have been occupying myself with my research projects. How are you finding your residence?"
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)   From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:07 am

"Empty... I hate how they keep putting us in separate quarters whenever we get reassigned, but..." Slowly, Jiseth reached across the table and took Zero's hand in her own, "I can't wait to move in. Among other things..."

Her grin widened as she tilted her head to the side slightly. Last she could recall Zero doing research, it lead to her pregnancy. It was that bold directness that she found so enamoring. There was a sudden tinge of sadness at the thought of while their daughter was being held.

Closing her eyes briefly to subdue her grief, the Romulan glanced to the dance floor. "Remember when we danced on the Discovery? Some party Captain Kirok had been throwing. If I remember correctly everyone ignored us... Care to dance here with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)   From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Zero smiled slightly as Jiseth told her about missing her presence in her quarters. She had to admit that she missed having Jiseth in her quarters as well. Ghost, the white German Shepherd that she had brought with her in the relationship, was company, but he was a poor substitute for Jiseth's sparkling wit and interesting choices in food.

Although she was doing research on the Phage as she had been writing on the paperwork necessary for her to use the station's labs, she was also drawing up the plans necessary for the facilities she would need to put together for the return of their daughter. She knew that there was no way for her body to accomodate the foetus now. Too much time had passed. However, Zero knew exactly what elements she would need to build an artificial 'womb' in order to bring their daughter to term. Until she was sure of the plans being functional, she was keeping them quiet from Jiseth. Talk of their missing daughter seemed to grieve her, and Zero wanted to spare the Romulan as much distress as possible.

"I believe that we are both assigned to the USS Phoenix. I am familiar with both the captain and the first officer. I am sure that they will have assigned us joint quarters," she assured Jiseth, offering what she hoped was a reassuring smile. At the mention if dancing, however, she squirmed a little. Her muscles were cramping up from her workout, but it was clear that Jiseth wanted to dance. "If you so desire it, my beloved," she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)   From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Romulus with Love (Zero/Jiseth)
Page 1 of 1