Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 pm

Mission 8 has just begun!

Tags to everyone. The briefing is open to all those who want to turn up!
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 7:27 am

Ok folks, reminder - we will be doing a small time-jump today, moving everyone on to their places on the Romulan warbird.

Admiral Stark and Commander Frownyears will be staying behind on the Athena to observe.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:20 am

Corman Stark wrote:
Ok folks, reminder - we will be doing a small time-jump today, moving everyone on to their places on the Romulan warbird.

Admiral Stark and Commander Frownyears will be staying behind on the Athena to observe.

Where would me and the counselor be? On the phoenix?
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:44 am

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:

Where would me and the counselor be? On the phoenix?

You probably would have been moved to the station since the Phoenix will be crewed by the Romulans for the war games. Kaitlin, since she's been relieved of duty, would likely stay on the station, but I think the counsellor would be needed on the warbird.
Back to top Go down
T'Lara
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:45 am

Can I finish up my conversation with Julia before I go to the warbird?
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:02 pm

T'Lara wrote:
Can I finish up my conversation with Julia before I go to the warbird?

That's up to you and her!
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

You probably would have been moved to the station since the Phoenix will be crewed by the Romulans for the war games.  Kaitlin, since she's been relieved of duty, would likely stay on the station, but I think the counsellor would be needed on the warbird.

That's cool!
Back to top Go down
T'Lara
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Okay, so T'Lara has officially left the mission since I'm going to Europe. I'll see you all in two weeks!
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:23 am

T'Lara wrote:
Okay, so T'Lara has officially left the mission since I'm going to Europe. I'll see you all in two weeks!

Have a great trip! We'll see you when you get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest   Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion Topic: Mission 8: Survival of the Fittest
Page 1 of 1