Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Tit for Tat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:34 am

[USS Phoenix - Deck 3]

Stefan took a step toward the door, the striking brilliance of his hazel-colored eyes emphasized under the prevailing ambient light. He referenced the cabin number from the data PADD he gently grasped, the information displayed corresponded with that etched into the door label. Taking a deep breath, Stefan reached out to press the door chime and waited for a reply.

Last edited by Stefan Ives on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/vince.raposa/
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:48 am

Inside the quarters, one of Persephone's ears twitched at the sound of the chime. She had just come off duty after a rather trying session with the rest of the ship's pilots and, with her only plans being to sharpen her claws she wondered who could be calling.

"Come in!" she called, standing up and straightening her red undershirt.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
"Come in!" she called, standing up and straightening her red undershirt.

The doors parted with their familiar hiss, disappearing into the recessed cavity of their respective bulkheads. Stepping over the doors' threshold, Stefan glanced around the cabin, immediately taken aback by its eclectic decor. "Ensign M'Rahi?" Stefan's attention flitted to the cabin's occupant, a Caitian female whose height was an inch shy of his six foot, three inches. He immediately recognized her as one of the pilots assigned to the Gannius during the Federation-Romulan battle exercises. Although he'd been present for those exercises, too, they'd not had the opportunity to formally meet, yet Stefan was reminded of her formidable presence. "Oh, hello theah." The tone of Stefan's voice may have been a bit more sultry than intended. He flashed a dazzling smile, immaculate teeth framed by full lips. Stefan extended a hand toward the Ensign, hoping that such a gesture was not interpreted as rude or inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Seeing another of the ship's newest crewmembers, Persephone smiled in welcome, although she was careful as ever not to show too much tooth. Some humans seemed to take offense at the sight of her pronounced canines. The same went for the elongated paw that she extended to shake his, making a conscious effort to keep her claws retracted since they had the unfortunate habit of popping out without her wanting them to.

"Hello to you too," she replied, her ears pricked forward. Her voice had a strange lilting, purrin quality to it, probably due to a more feline arrangement of the vocal chords. "Ensign Ives, if I rrrrrrememberrrrr corrrrrrrretly. Come in, have you had dinnerrrrrr yet?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
"Hello to you too," she replied, her ears pricked forward.  Her voice had a strange lilting, purrin quality to it, probably due to a more feline arrangement of the vocal chords.  "Ensign Ives, if I rrrrrrememberrrrr corrrrrrrretly.  Come in, have you had dinnerrrrrr yet?"

He'd never touched a Caitian's paw before; slightly larger than his hand, he closed both hands around to gently shake it in the customary gesture. The palm of his top hand encased the velvety softness of M'Rai's thick fur, strands slipping into the gaps between each finger, while the palm of his bottom hand lightly rubbed against the smooth pads of the paw's underside. Even with the softest of touches, the contrasting textures were stimulating. "Thahnk you," he replied politely, venturing the rest of the way into M'Rai's quarters as they broke the formal embrace. "Cahll me Stefahn ahnd, no, I've not eahten yet." Neither of them were on duty, and their respective ranks assured them of an informality they couldn't reciprocate with their superiors. "Aah you hungry?" He asked with casual curiosity, scanning the cabin more closely.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Due to the nature of her paws, Persephone wasn't as aware of different textures as humans were, but she could definitely feel the warmth of Stefan's hands through her fur and the pads of her paw. She was at least partially glad that she took so much time to groom herself, keeping her fur in such good condition. She would have been very embarrassed had the other young officer found her fur matted and dirty.

Along with Stefan, she stepped further into her quarters, her tail waving lazily behind her as she walked. The kink in the end of the additional limb made it quite an interesting motion to watch, even after the fact that she had a tail at all.

"I was just about to put an orrrrrrderrrrrr into the rrrrrrreplicatorrrrrrr," she purred. "Carrrrre to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
"I was just about to put an orrrrrrderrrrrr into the rrrrrrreplicatorrrrrrr," she purred.  "Carrrrre to join me?"

Stefan sucked in a breath, adorning a thoughtful expression as his chest puffed out slightly. Food wasn't really the reason for his visit, but who was he to shy away from this unexpected, yet pleasant diversion? Letting out the breath, his head bobbed up and down as a goofy grin curled up one corner of his mouth. "Thaht'd be reahlly nice, thahnks!" He jokingly patted a palm against his taught stomach, "Food sounds good right ahbout now." A framed holo-image situated on one of the end tables caught his attention, "Oh, who ahe they?" He wondered, gesturing to the image as he bent over to get a better look at the three Caitian's, one of whom resembled M'Rai, albeit during her younger years.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Persephone had started to move toward the replicator to put in an order for her dinner when her attention was diverted by Stefan's question about one of the many holoimages she had scattered around her quarters in an attempt to ease the sense of homesickness.

She glanced at the image, a smile tugging at her lips. It showed her, as well as two Caitians who closely resembled her, playing with an actual tiger. "They'rrrrrre my brrel'mar, uh... litterrrrrmates. Siblings."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
She glanced at the image, a smile tugging at her lips.  It showed her, as well as two Caitians who closely resembled her, playing with an actual tiger.  "They'rrrrrre my brrel'mar, uh... litterrrrrmates.  Siblings."

Stefan looked at M'Rai with happy surprise, "Siblings?" He repeated, attention returning to the picture. "Were you ahll, um, born aht once?" His brow furrowed with uncertainty. Stefan wasn't intimately familiar with the reproductive idiosyncrasies of the Caitian species compared to that of Humans, and he certainly didn't want to make assumptions or equate an intimate part of the Caitian culture to what he understood about feline species from Earth. "Wahs this tahken on Eahrth?" He asked the question while daintily tracing a finger along the spine of the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:05 pm

It was hard to keep the deep, throaty laugh that wanted to bubble up, and Persephone didn't quite manage. A few breaths of the rumbling laugh escaped her mouth. "Yes, we werrrrrrrre," she managed to reply. "We don't quite have litterrrrrrs like Earrrrrrth cats, but single birrrrrths are rrrrrrarrrrrre for us. My motherrrrr's firrrrrst brre'l, my olderrrrrr siblings, gave twins. My brre'l gave thrrrrrrrree.

"Yes, this was taken on Earrrrth. My parrrrrents worrrrrrked on a conserrrrrrvation prrrrroject forrrrr the planet's larrrrrgerrrrr felines," she replied before adding in a slightly more joking tone: "Turrrrrns out that Caitians arrrrrre good at it." After half a second's pause, she asked: "Do you have any family back on Earrrrrth?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
It was hard to keep the deep, throaty laugh that wanted to bubble up, and Persephone didn't quite manage.  A few breaths of the rumbling laugh escaped her mouth.  "Yes, we werrrrrrrre," she managed to reply.  "We don't quite have litterrrrrrs like Earrrrrrth cats, but single birrrrrths are rrrrrrarrrrrre for us.  My motherrrrr's firrrrrst brre'l, my olderrrrrr siblings, gave twins.  My brre'l gave thrrrrrrrree.

"Yes, this was taken on Earrrrth.  My parrrrrents worrrrrrked on a conserrrrrrvation prrrrroject forrrrr the planet's larrrrrgerrrrr felines," she replied before adding in a slightly more joking tone: "Turrrrrns out that Caitians arrrrrre good at it."  After half a second's pause, she asked: "Do you have any family back on Earrrrrth?"

M'Rai's amusement compelled Stefan to mirror her laugh. He didn't feel foolish in asking such questions and was elated to know she hadn't taken offense. "Thaht's very interahsting." Growing up on Earth must have been an experience for M'Rai, one that Stefan was more than a little envious of. Had he been granted the opportunity, he'd have savored the exploits of growing up in a foreign culture. "Were you born on Eahrth?" He asked in follow-up. Stefan imagined M'Rai's experiences were incredibly enriching, especially with all that was involved in her parents' work in conservation. He wondered how she felt about the relationship they'd cultivated with a lesser form of feline. "Yeah, I hahve my mothah, ahlthough she spends most of her time between Eahrth ahnd Maah's these dahy's." He replied simply, not going into tremendous detail. Stefan's attention diverted to a tapestry hanging from a nearby bulkhead. "Whaht's this design?" He asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:09 am

"No, but we moved there shorrrrtly afterrrr my brre'l's birth," Persephone replied before tilting her head to one side as he spoke of his family.  The concept of not having a large family was one that was slightly alien to the Caitian.  Given the multiple births that were so common, it had become uncommon not to have a relatives all over the planet or quadrant.  If he only had a mother...  Well, she figured that he must get quite lonely without siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews swarming all over the place.

His attention diverted again to a piece of needlework she had hanging on the wall, a stylised scene of a few tigers frolicking in a forest.  "My brrrotherrr.  He's verrrry good with a needle."  Her stomach then rumbled, protesting the fact that she hadn't eaten since breakfast.  Her tail stilled, her ears flicking to the side in embarrassment. "Heh, sorrrrry."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
"No, but we moved there shorrrrtly afterrrr my brre'l's birth," Persephone replied before tilting her head to one side as he spoke of his family.  The concept of not having a large family was one that was slightly alien to the Caitian.  Given the multiple births that were so common, it had become uncommon not to have a relatives all over the planet or quadrant.  If he only had a mother...  Well, she figured that he must get quite lonely without siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews swarming all over the place.

His attention diverted again to a piece of needlework she had hanging on the wall, a stylised scene of a few tigers frolicking in a forest.  "My brrrotherrr.  He's verrrry good with a needle."  Her stomach then rumbled, protesting the fact that she hadn't eaten since breakfast.  Her tail stilled, her ears flicking to the side in embarrassment. "Heh, sorrrrry."

Stefan offered an endearing smile, "It's me who should be ahpologizing, for keeping you from eahting." He gestured to the replicator. There was something... disarming about M'Rai. In the short few moments they'd had to learn more about one another, Stefan was at ease and relaxed by her company. Stefan was far from the textbook definition of guarded, yet it could take a bit of effort to pierce his socially Machiavellian revere. M'Rai was different, it was like catching-up with an old friend you'd not seen in years. There was a level of comfort that he'd not experienced with a stranger before now. What was more, this didn't have him feeling weary or uncertain; in truth, it was elating. "What are you in the mood for?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:27 am

Stefan Ives wrote:
Stefan offered an endearing smile, "It's me who should be ahpologizing, for keeping you from eahting." He gestured to the replicator. There was something... disarming about M'Rai. In the short few moments they'd had to learn more about one another, Stefan was at ease and relaxed by her company. Stefan was far from the textbook definition of guarded, yet it could take a bit of effort to pierce his socially Machiavellian revere. M'Rai was different, it was like catching-up with an old friend you'd not seen in years. There was a level of comfort that he'd not experienced with a stranger before now. What was more, this didn't have him feeling weary or uncertain; in truth, it was elating. "What are you in the mood for?" He asked politely.

Persephone waved a paw dismissively at Stefan's reversal of her apology. "It's ok, I was only just back when you arrrrrrived. Lieutenant Jiseth is an unforrrrgiving taskmaster when it comes to herrrr new pilots," she replied, rolling her eyes.

Turning her head to consider the replicator, she thought for a moment. "I think I'll have a larrrrge steak," she said with a contented purr. As much as she really wanted to go out and hunt her dinner, feel the thrill of the chase and pounce, but short of going down to the holodeck and dealing with a simulated environment, she wasn't going to be able to experience that kind of excitement on a starship. "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
Persephone waved a paw dismissively at Stefan's reversal of her apology.  "It's ok, I was only just back when you arrrrrrived.  Lieutenant Jiseth is an unforrrrgiving taskmaster when it comes to herrrr new pilots," she replied, rolling her eyes.

Turning her head to consider the replicator, she thought for a moment.  "I think I'll have a larrrrge steak," she said with a contented purr.  As much as she really wanted to go out and hunt her dinner, feel the thrill of the chase and pounce, but short of going down to the holodeck and dealing with a simulated environment, she wasn't going to be able to experience that kind of excitement on a starship.  "What would you like?"

Stefan considered the question over a short pause, "Hmmm, steahk sounds pretty good, ahctuahlly; medium raah, mahshed potahtoes with buttah, ahnd some ahsspahragus." He finished, walking towards what resembled a well-used scratching post. "This must ahll  be ah little confining for you?" He mumbled, fingers running along deep, wide gouges in the stump of the post. An involuntary chill running the length of Stefan's spine, a reaction he hoped would go unnoticed by M'Rai.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Stefan Ives wrote:
Stefan considered the question over a short pause, "Hmmm, steahk sounds pretty good, ahctuahlly; medium raah, mahshed potahtoes with buttah, ahnd some ahsspahragus." He finished, walking towards what resembled a well-used scratching post. "This must ahll  be ah little confining for you?" He mumbled, fingers running along deep, wide gouges in the stump of the post. An involuntary chill running the length of Stefan's spine, a reaction he hoped would go unnoticed by M'Rai.

Inputting the orders into the replicator, Persephone was soon able to pick up the two gently steaming steaks and put them on the table. As he spoke, she looked up and felt a little embarrassed that he was apparently fascinated by the heavy polywooden post that she used to keep her claws sharp. They were, after all, her primary weapon and a dull weapon was a useless one.

"It's harrrrdly the wide open spaces of home, but I love to fly starrrrrships. I deal with it, she replied, shrugging one shoulder. "Now, dig in beforrrrre it gets cold!" Sitting down at the table, she gestured for Stefan to do the same before looking at her rare steak, her tail twitching as if she was about to pounce on it.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
Inputting the orders into the replicator, Persephone was soon able to pick up the two gently steaming steaks and put them on the table.  As he spoke, she looked up and felt a little embarrassed that he was apparently fascinated by the heavy polywooden post that she used to keep her claws sharp.  They were, after all, her primary weapon and a dull weapon was a useless one.

"It's harrrrdly the wide open spaces of home, but I love to fly starrrrrships.  I deal with it, she replied, shrugging one shoulder.  "Now, dig in beforrrrre it gets cold!"  Sitting down at the table, she gestured for Stefan to do the same before looking at her rare steak, her tail twitching as if she was about to pounce on it.

Stefan sat down opposite of M'Rai, a smile cresting his lips as he noted the steaming dish of food. "Thahnk's for the invahtahtion." He placed the cloth napkin over his lap before sprinkling some salt and pepper over the buttery sopped mashed potatoes. "Tell me whaht its like... your home, I meahn." He requested, slicing through the thick flesh with the steak knife and then plucking the peace of meat from the plate with the fork. It may not have been the same as a filet fresh from the grill, but the replicator certainly had a way with flavor and presentation.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Stefan Ives wrote:
Stefan sat down opposite of M'Rai, a smile cresting his lips as he noted the steaming dish of food. "Thahnk's for the invahtahtion." He placed the cloth napkin over his lap before sprinkling some salt and pepper over the buttery sopped mashed potatoes. "Tell me whaht its like... your home, I meahn." He requested, slicing through the thick flesh with the steak knife and then plucking the peace of meat from the plate with the fork. It may not have been the same as a filet fresh from the grill, but the replicator certainly had a way with flavor and presentation.

Although one might expect a Caitian to eat like a cat, Persephone picked up her knife and fork and cut off a bite, swiping it through the thick, gravy-like sauce before popping it into her mouth and chewing. Replicated meat never quite matched the real thing, but it was as close as she was going to get on a starship.

"I lived with my parrrents and brre'l on a sorrrt of safarrri back on Earrrth. We all pitched in to help on the rrrreserrrrve. It's a parrrt of a global conserrrvation prrroject forrr some of the morrre vulnerrrrable species," she replied, smiling slightly. She had always loved roughhousing with the cubs whenever they came in for their checks or they went out to make sure that the mother was coping. She popped another bite of steak in her mouth, chewed, swallowed and then asked: "What is yourrr home like?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
Although one might expect a Caitian to eat like a cat, Persephone picked up her knife and fork and cut off a bite, swiping it through the thick, gravy-like sauce before popping it into her mouth and chewing.  Replicated meat never quite matched the real thing, but it was as close as she was going to get on a starship.

"I lived with my parrrents and brre'l on a sorrrt of safarrri back on Earrrth.  We all pitched in to help on the rrrreserrrrve.  It's a parrrt of a global conserrrvation prrroject forrr some of the morrre vulnerrrrable species," she replied, smiling slightly.  She had always loved roughhousing with the cubs whenever they came in for their checks or they went out to make sure that the mother was coping.  She popped another bite of steak in her mouth, chewed, swallowed and then asked:  "What is yourrr home like?"

Not yet comfortable with the idea of sharing the complicated nature of his childhood, Stefan avoided M'Rai's question by countering with one of his own, "So then, you're ah child of two woahlds; boahn of Cahit, but rahised on Eahrth--ahnd not in the trahditionahl sense, eithah..." He devoured a bite of mashed potatoes, savoring their smooth, fluffy texture and buttery flavor. "Do you miss the homewoahld?" He asked, an inquisitive eyebrow cocked upward, before waggling both in a playfully distracting gesture.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Stefan Ives wrote:
Stefan avoided M'Rai's question by countering with one of his own, "So then, you're ah child of two woahlds; boahn of Cahit, but rahised on Eahrth--ahnd not in the trahditionahl sense, eithah..." He devoured a bite of mashed potatoes, savoring their fluffy texture and buttery flavor. "Do you miss the homewoahld?" He asked, an inquisitive eyebrow cocked upward.

One of Persephone's ears flicked back briefly as she noted that Stefan had deflected her question and her flicking tail stilled. She wondered what it was about the question that had made him deflect and resolved to try to find out exactly what that was. Curiosity was something that could not be denied.

"I neverrrrr knew the homeworld," she replied, taking another bite of her dinner. "You have an interrrresting accent. Wherrrrre's it frrrrom?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Persephone M'Rai wrote:
One of Persephone's ears flicked back briefly as she noted that Stefan had deflected her question and her flicking tail stilled.  She wondered what it was about the question that had made him deflect and resolved to try to find out exactly what that was.  Curiosity was something that could not be denied.

"I neverrrrr knew the homeworld," she replied, taking another bite of her dinner.  "You have an interrrresting accent.  Wherrrrre's it frrrrom?"

Persistent. Stefan mused before dabbing his lips with the napkin, "It's, uh, Bostoniahn." He shifted slightly, adjusting his posture, "I was born in Boston, on Eahrth." He cut another piece of steak, plopping it in a dollop of mashed potatoes, "So, you've nevah been to Cahit befoah?" He asked before consuming the bite, eyes intent on M'Rai as he chewed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Persephone M'Rai
Ensign
Ensign

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Stefan Ives wrote:
Persistent. Stefan mused before dabbing his lips with the napkin, "It's, uh, Bostoniahn." He shifted slightly, adjusting his posture, "I was born in Boston, on Eahrth." He cut another piece of steak, plopping it in a dollop of mashed potatoes, "So, you've nevah been to Cahit befoah?" He asked before consuming the bite, eyes intent on M'Rai as he chewed slowly.

Persephone was slightly disappointed that her steak was finished, but she moved on to the pile of greens left on her plate, crunching her way through a lettuce leaf as she listened to Stefan's response with pricked ears. Most of the humans she met were fairly boring, but this one was proving to be an interesting game.

"No, we were always too busy on the conserrrrvation prrrrojet. This is the furrrrthest I've everrrrr been away from the Sol sectorrrrr" she admitted before tilting her head to one side. "Boston, hm? I went therrrrre once, but I didn't get to see much. What was it like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tit for Tat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tit for Tat   Tit for Tat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tit for Tat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: