Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
No More Games I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

No More Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:17 pm

[USS Phoenix - Deck 6, Main Science Lab]

Stefan had been on patrol several decks below, when he'd been dispatched to the main science lab by the Phoenix's second officer, Lieutenant Julia Reliek. Upon inquiring as to the nature of the situation, he was hurried along with no clear explanation as to why. Having avoided the medical physical examination required of all new crewmen, Stefan assumed this was a craftily devised ambush by the Lieutenant to address this breach in protocol. In truth, Stefan had been avoiding the appointment with medical, but not because of any reason in specific aside from a general lack of available time. Being the new kid on the block afforded the Ensign very little time for pursuits other than assigned duty shift rotations, scheduled tactical and security trainings, and continuing education through Starfleet Academy's distance learning program. As a greenhorn on board the Phoenix, Stefan's education didn't stop when commissioned an ensign in the fleet. In fact, that only marked the beginning of a career long stretch filled with on-the-job training and education.

Entering the main science lab, Stefan immediately picked out the Lieutenant from amongst the cadre of scientists by the vibrant color of her fiery red hair.

"Lieutenant," he flashed one of his disarmingly gorgeous smiles, "you ahsked for me?" He seductively winked at one of the nearby ensigns, a Gavin Van Gelder if he recalled correctly, before crossing either arm over his firm chest and leaning against one of the nearby lab tables.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/vince.raposa/
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:56 pm

[Main Science Lab]

Ever since the exit of the previous first officer Julia had been put in the unsettling position of taking on several new responsibilities that would typically be reserved for the Executive Officer. Her team was busy charting the region of space that they were approaching, cataloging the stars and planets and adding them to the Fderation's database. She looked up from the console when she heard the door slide open behind her. Ensign Ives entered the room, in what could only be described in one way, he strutted in the room. His arrogance had not been the highlight of having him join the team. Julia looked over to Gavin. "Can you take over here." Gavin responded with a slight nod and then she turned and walked passed Ensign Ives.

"A word in the corridor... Ensign."

Without waiting for a reply she exited the science lab and stepped into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Julia Rellek wrote:
[Main Science Lab]"A word in the corridor... Ensign."

Without waiting for a reply she exited the science lab and stepped into the corridor.

Stefan was light on his feet, quick on Julia's heals as they traversed the short distance from the lab to the corridor. He wasn't exactly certain, but the Lieutenant didn't seem to be in a playful mood. 'Pitty.' Stefan thought with mild disappointment. "How cahn I help you, Lieutenahnt?" He asked politely, although with a mild tentativeness that he attempted to compensate for by distracting her with his radiant colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:22 am

Julia gave him a look. Her eyes shifted up and down. "Ensign, explain to me why the rules don't seem to apply to you. You gallivant around this ship ignoring orders that you find inconvenient." She lifted a PADD that she had been holding. "The medical team reached out to me, concerned, concerned that you had yet to complete you're required physical. So I ask again... why don't the rules apply to you too?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:43 pm

Julia Rellek wrote:
Julia gave him a look. Her eyes shifted up and down. "Ensign, explain to me why the rules don't seem to apply to you. You gallivant around this ship ignoring orders that you find inconvenient." She lifted a PADD that she had been holding. "The medical team reached out to me, concerned, concerned that you had yet to complete you're required physical. So I ask again... why don't the rules apply to you too?"

Stefan stood in silence, momentarily flabbergast at the manner in which the Lieutenant was addressing him; although he rightfully deserved a dressing down--considering the circumstances--Stefan didn't feel their current setting was the most ideal or appropriate. He glanced around, ensuring there weren't others who may have overheard. Without further hesitation, his eye's met Julia's and they didn't waiver. "You think I'm gahllivahnt?" He asked with a snicker, a curious eyebrow cocked upward as a mischievous smirk curled his lips upward. "I've been cahlled ahllotah things, but 'gahllivahnt' ahin't one."
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:07 pm

"Ensign." Julia met his eyes. She refused to show any hesitation. Every ounce of her feelings told her to wipe that smirk from his face. He needed to be dressed down in a way that only a handful of officers could do. "Do you think that grin is appropriate during a dressing down from your commanding officer." She knew he was trying to charm his way out of trouble, but it only enraged the science officer more.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Ives
Ensign
Ensign

Riker Award

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Julia Rellek wrote:
"Ensign." Julia met his eyes. She refused to show any hesitation. Every ounce of her feelings told her to wipe that smirk from his face. He needed to be dressed down in a way that only a handful of officers could do. "Do you think that grin is appropriate during a dressing down from your commanding officer." She knew he was trying to charm his way out of trouble, but it only enraged the science officer more.

Stefan tried to muster some semblance of professional decorum, yet was finding it difficult to do so while taking the Lieutenant seriously. Standing at parade rest, Stefan placed either hand behind his back, cupping them together. Licking his lips, Stefan suppressed his grin before shaking his head. "No mah'ahm." He replied, waiting for the Lieutenant to insinuate her authority in some other obnoxiously overt manner.
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:20 am

Julia gave him a glare theta moved up and down his body as he stood at attention. He seemed to have smoothed out in the oments since their conversation had begun. "Well, it seems that you may have come to your senses Ensign." She placed the PADD in front of Mr Ives offering it to him. "Can I tell Sickbay that you're on your way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More Games
Page 1 of 1