Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

HELP: Activity and Leaves of Absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence Empty
PostSubject: HELP: Activity and Leaves of Absence   HELP:  Activity and Leaves of Absence I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Activity

What counts as active?

Things can move pretty fast around here, so try to post at least once every two days or you might find yourself left behind!

If you find that things are getting too much or you're going to be away for any length of time, see below.

Leaves Of Absence

Unfortunately, Real Life (TM) often gets in the way.  If you know that you're going to be away from the site for a moderate stretch of time (four days or more), please submit a Leave of Absence on the LOA board, which can be found here.

Inactivity checks will be done from time to time.  If a character hasn't posted (and is not on official LOA) for four weeks, they will be removed from the Active roster and placed on Inactive status.  If you find yourself Inactive and wish to become Active again, please PM the admiralty.

If a character has applied and been accepted, but has never posted in-character after a period of two weeks, they will be automatically moved to the Inactive list.
Back to top Go down

HELP: Activity and Leaves of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Applications and Enlistment :: Memory Alpha-
Jump to: