Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat Empty
PostSubject: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:54 pm

[Starbase Athena - Gymnasium]

The station's gymnasium had been shut down to the public and restrictions put in place in order to run this training exercise. Rachel wasn't completely convinced in her security personnel's abilities yet. As an old sec-tac hand herself, she had decided that seeing is believing.

And that was why she now stood in the centre of the gymnasium, waiting for the tactical personnel of both the station and the starship to join her for a little training.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:03 pm

He was the second in the gym and was walking with a straight cane. The cane was black and had a slight ridge at the top. Suddenly he took of at a dead sprint jumping from the balcony doing a flip and tapping the top of the cane turning it into a full staff taller than he was. As the bottom of the staff hit the floor he seem to vault, at the highest point he was completely upside down midway threw a second flip. His feet hit the ground and he brought the staff into a fighting position.

Seconds passed and he tapped the top of the staff returning it to a cane quickly throwing it into a holster on his right side. His eyes scanned the room reaching a training dummy. He shot towards it displaying various types martial arts expertise on the group of training dummies.

Eventually his gaze reached the woman standing in the room. "Ah. Hello. Let me guess, you think I'm an egotistical show off? You'd be right." He laughed. "Kidding of course. Well kind of."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Matthew Thompsom wrote:
He was the second in the gym and was walking with a straight cane. The cane was black and had a slight ridge at the top. Suddenly he took of at a dead sprint jumping from the balcony doing a flip and tapping the top of the cane turning it into a full staff taller than he was. As the bottom of the staff hit the floor he seem to vault, at the highest point he was completely upside down midway threw a second flip. His feet hit the ground and he brought the staff into a fighting position.

Seconds passed and he tapped the top of the staff returning it to a cane quickly throwing it into a holster on his right side. His eyes scanned the room reaching a training dummy. He shot towards it displaying various types martial arts expertise on the group of training dummies.

Eventually his gaze reached the woman standing in the room. "Ah. Hello. Let me guess, you think I'm an egotistical show off? You'd be right." He laughed. "Kidding of course. Well kind of."

Rachel's expression didn't waiver in the slightest at the display of overconfidence that she was seeing from the ensign. On the other hand, it was difficult for anyone who wasn't used to the Admiral to be able to read her expressions given that her VISOR covered up a good deal.

"I will form my own conclusions, thank you, Ensign," she replied, clasping her hands behind her back as she turned her head to look at the junior officer. "The first conclusion I have drawn in regards to yourself is that you have a flagrant disregard for the rules. The second is that you have no concerns for those around you. The third is that you care not for the chain of command." She raised one eyebrow at the Ensign. "Have I missed anything?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

Rachel's expression didn't waiver in the slightest at the display of overconfidence that she was seeing from the ensign.  On the other hand, it was difficult for anyone who wasn't used to the Admiral to be able to read her expressions given that her VISOR covered up a good deal.

"I will form my own conclusions, thank you, Ensign," she replied, clasping her hands behind her back as she turned her head to look at the junior officer.  "The first conclusion I have drawn in regards to yourself is that you have a flagrant disregard for the rules.  The second is that you have no concerns for those around you.  The third is that you care not for the chain of command."  She raised one eyebrow at the Ensign.  "Have I missed anything?"

"Yeah you missed two important details." With the flick of his wrist a throwing knife flew from his hand to training dummy to his direct right. "1. I have the skill to back up my confidence. Third-degree blackbelts in 6 types of martial arts, throwing knife training, training in free running, and years spent as a free lance bounty hunter. 2. While occasionally I disregard command I do it because I have a need to protect the defenseless, not out of disrespect. I know you don't have me figured out because well, I don't have me figured out. I'm constantly pushing forward and never looking back; because that's who I am." His eyes maintained their crystal blue color. "It was a good attempt but, first impressions typically mean nothing. I'll pay for the dummy by the way."

He walked back to the dummy range with a smirk pulling the blade from the head of the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Matthew Thompsom wrote:

"Yeah you missed two important details." With the flick of his wrist a throwing knife flew from his hand to training dummy to his direct right. "1. I have the skill to back up my confidence. Third-degree blackbelts in 6 types of martial arts, throwing knife training, training in free running, and years spent as a free lance bounty hunter. 2. While occasionally I disregard command I do it because I have a need to protect the defenseless, not out of disrespect. I know you don't have me figured out because well, I don't have me figured out. I'm constantly pushing forward and never looking back; because that's who I am." His eyes maintained their crystal blue color. "It was a good attempt but, first impressions typically mean nothing. I'll pay for the dummy by the way."

He walked back to the dummy range with a smirk pulling the blade from the head of the dummy.

"No, Mr Thompson, I believe that my analysis is correct," Rachel replied. Her expression still hadn't changed, an ability that she had learned while growing up on Vulcan. "You spoke about protecting the defenceless and yet you charged in here with little concern for anyone already present." She reached up, unclipping her VISOR. "It is common knowledge aboard this starbase that I am blind. Do you not think that announcing yourself would, perhaps, have been a good idea? Had I not been paying attention to my surroundings, or had I not been wearing this, I would only have known that there was an assailant. I am, after all, an old security officer myself. I can assure you that remain perfectly capable of defending myself, with or without sight." She clipped the device back into place.

"I am fully aware of your previous history, Mr Thompson, but it does not grant you any kind of special dispensation. Bounty hunter or not, you are not a Starfleet officer and I expect you to comport yourself as such. In case such things as reading the rules are below your highness, allow me to enlighten you.

"A Starfleet officer obeys orders. A Starfleet officer will conduct himself with quiet dignity and as befitting his position and rank. A Starfleet officer does not use weapons outside of those sanctioned by their commanding officer." She raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps you would like to provide me with an explanation, as I know that Captain T'Koris is firmly against all non-regulation weaponry on duty."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

"No, Mr Thompson, I believe that my analysis is correct," Rachel replied.  Her expression still hadn't changed, an ability that she had learned while growing up on Vulcan.  "You spoke about protecting the defenceless and yet you charged in here with little concern for anyone already present."  She reached up, unclipping her VISOR.  "It is common knowledge aboard this starbase that I am blind.  Do you not think that announcing yourself would, perhaps, have been a good idea?  Had I not been paying attention to my surroundings, or had I not been wearing this, I would only have known that there was an assailant.  I am, after all, an old security officer myself.  I can assure you that remain perfectly capable of defending myself, with or without sight."  She clipped the device back into place.

"I am fully aware of your previous history, Mr Thompson, but it does not grant you any kind of special dispensation.  Bounty hunter or not, you are not a Starfleet officer and I expect you to comport yourself as such.  In case such things as reading the rules are below your highness, allow me to enlighten you.

"A Starfleet officer obeys orders.  A Starfleet officer will conduct himself with quiet dignity and as befitting his position and rank.  A Starfleet officer does not use weapons outside of those sanctioned by their commanding officer."  She raised an eyebrow.  "Perhaps you would like to provide me with an explanation, as I know that Captain T'Koris is firmly against all non-regulation weaponry on duty."

"Interesting. I thought I was in a gym to practice. The only non-regulation gear I've ever used on duty were smoke pellets. I figured the sound of my staff hitting the ground was announcement enough. I am almost blind myself but rely on sound as a compensation for what I lack in vision. Seeing as I'm here to practice; I figured I'd get some staff practice; and free running practice. Since you were making no sound I figured I was the first here. The only thing I have left of my parents is this cane. This was my fathers, he liked fooling people into thinking he was weak but when he need it; boom." His eyes had become green. "Blind huh? Good, I can hide what I'm feeling from one person at least."

He turned away and took a seat placing his hands over his face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:38 am

Matthew Thompson wrote:

"Interesting. I thought I was in a gym to practice. The only non-regulation gear I've ever used on duty were smoke pellets. I figured the sound of my staff hitting the ground was announcement enough. I am almost blind myself but rely on sound as a compensation for what I lack in vision. Seeing as I'm here to practice; I figured I'd get some staff practice; and free running practice. Since you were making no sound I figured I was the first here. The only thing I have left of my parents is this cane. This was my fathers, he liked fooling people into thinking he was weak but when he need it; boom." His eyes had become green. "Blind huh? Good, I can hide what I'm feeling from one person at least."

He turned away and took a seat placing his hands over his face.

"You are currently on duty, Mr Thompson. This is an official training exercise in hand-to-hand combat," Rachel reminded the ensign sharply. She was starting to tire of his carrying on. What kind of person are they admitting to the Academy these days? she had to ask herself. "As for your 'announcement', amongst the sounds of a starbase, they are easily lost."

A slightly sarcastic half-smile tugged at one corner of the admiral's mouth. "You are mistaken if you believe you can hide from me, Mr Thompson. My VISOR allows me to see better than the average human. However, if your statement about an inability to see is accurate, then I have no choice but to relieve you f duty immediately."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:22 am

Rachel Deacon wrote:

"You are currently on duty, Mr Thompson. This is an official training exercise in hand-to-hand combat," Rachel reminded the ensign sharply. She was starting to tire of his carrying on. What kind of person are they admitting to the Academy these days? she had to ask herself. "As for your 'announcement', amongst the sounds of a starbase, they are easily lost."

A slightly sarcastic half-smile tugged at one corner of the admiral's mouth. "You are mistaken if you believe you can hide from me, Mr Thompson. My VISOR allows me to see better than the average human. However, if your statement about an inability to see is accurate, then I have no choice but to relieve you f duty immediately."

He laughed. "I forget who I'm speaking to. It was a joke I can see, just not up to par with everyone else. But after the years I spent in torture I learned how to map out a room just by it's sounds; so I started relying on hearing more. You did just see me throw a knife into the face of a training dummy; you must have known I can see. As for hiding from you I simply meant you couldn't see my eye color...I hope not at least. The color changes by mood; green for depressed, red for enraged or in battle, and dark blue for indifferent, and crystal blue for happy. Tends to make it more difficult to hide my emotions. Technically I'm not on duty yet; training doesn't start for another 10 minutes, I just like combat practice; helps me clear my head." He stood his eyes having returned to their dark blue. He suddenly took off into a sprint and jumped his foot hitting the head of a training dummy as he sprung to a platform above the gym floor. He dove towards the floor tucking and rolling as he landed. Recovering from the fall he ran towards a wall slightly taller than he was, his foot hit the wall and he shot up the wall taking a second step before vaulting over the wall. Moments passed an he re-entered the room.

"You're wrong about me you know. I'm actually a good person underneath. I care about everyone. I just get hurt a lot so I don't show it often. If you got to know me I think you'd like me. But I'm at a different station so that won't happen. Maybe next time we see eachother we can get coffee; we got off to a bad start. Oh, and to be clear I'm not flirting. You're pretty and all but...I don't know you." He offered a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:25 am

Matthew Thompson wrote:

He laughed. "I forget who I'm speaking to. It was a joke I can see, just not up to par with everyone else. But after the years I spent in torture I learned how to map out a room just by it's sounds; so I started relying on hearing more. You did just see me throw a knife into the face of a training dummy; you must have known I can see. As for hiding from you I simply meant you couldn't see my eye color...I hope not at least. The color changes by mood; green for depressed, red for enraged or in battle, and dark blue for indifferent, and crystal blue for happy. Tends to make it more difficult to hide my emotions. Technically I'm not on duty yet; training doesn't start for another 10 minutes, I just like combat practice; helps me clear my head." He stood his eyes having returned to their dark blue. He suddenly took off into a sprint and jumped his foot hitting the head of a training dummy as he sprung to a platform above the gym floor. He dove towards the floor tucking and rolling as he landed. Recovering from the fall he ran towards a wall slightly taller than he was, his foot hit the wall and he shot up the wall taking a second step before vaulting over the wall. Moments passed an he re-entered the room.

"You're wrong about me you know. I'm actually a good person underneath. I care about everyone. I just get hurt a lot so I don't show it often. If you got to know me I think you'd like me. But I'm at a different station so that won't happen. Maybe next time we see eachother we can get coffee; we got off to a bad start. Oh, and to be clear I'm not flirting. You're pretty and all but...I don't know you." He offered a slight smile.

Rachel was starting to wonder if this overconfident whelp was going to be dangerous in the long run. Overconfidence got good men and women killed. That, and his general attitude was starting to get on her nerves. While she tolerated a more familiar approach from those closer to her in rank, the same from this lippy little ensign? And the comment about flirting?

"I do not appreciate jokes, Ensign, nor am I your counselor, so you may keep your excuses and sob stories to yourself." The half smile appeared again. "And it is fairly obvious that you do not know who I am, so allow me to enlighten you: I am Admiral Rachel Deacon, commanding officer of this starbase."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

Rachel was starting to wonder if this overconfident whelp was going to be dangerous in the long run.  Overconfidence got good men and women killed.  That, and his general attitude was starting to get on her nerves.  While she tolerated a more familiar approach from those closer to her in rank, the same from this lippy little ensign?  And the comment about flirting?

"I do not appreciate jokes, Ensign, nor am I your counselor, so you may keep your excuses and sob stories to yourself."  The half smile appeared again.  "And it is fairly obvious that you do not know who I am, so allow me to enlighten you:  I am Admiral Rachel Deacon, commanding officer of this starbase."

"No, I knew. But I'm off-duty so I just didn't really care. I said I didn't know you; not I don't know who you are. Now, I came here to practice."

He once again took off at a dead sprint, this time leaping to the balcony. Under his breath only audible to himself he whispered. "Lighten up Admrial Hard-Ass." He leapt once again, this time landing in the center of the training dummies, unleashing one massive punch a training dummy flew backward and hit the ground with a loud crash. His eyes had turned red as he threw a second punch to a second dummy sending it backwards.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:15 pm

Archangel pulled at the collar of her uniform, wishing she could somehow abandon the black Intelligence attire that she had been told to wear during the training exercise she had been ordered to attend.

As she stepped into the gymnasium, she stopped dead, having observed the last interactions between Admiral Deacon and an ensign she recognised as being one of her junior security officers on the Phoenix.  She took a moment to close her eyes, praying that this ensign wasn't as stupid as he appeared to be or she was going to have a lot of problems on her ship.  Problems that she was pretty sure she wasn't going to have time for.

"Captain T'Koris reporting, Admiral," she said to Deacon, nodding in her superior officer's direction.  She sighed quietly, watching the display.  "He's going to be trouble, isn't he?" she asked in a voice low enough for Deacon to hear but no other. The Admiral nodded once, a small movement that would have been missed if the recipient hadn't been looking for it.

With another sigh, Archangel raised her voice to the sharp lash that she had perfected while working in the Engine room for getting cadets in order.

"Ensign Thompson, front and center, now!"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Archangel pulled at the collar of her uniform, wishing she could somehow abandon the black Intelligence attire that she had been told to wear during the training exercise she had been ordered to attend.

As she stepped into the gymnasium, she stopped dead, having observed the last interactions between Admiral Deacon and an ensign she recognised as being one of her junior security officers on the Phoenix.  She took a moment to close her eyes, praying that this ensign wasn't as stupid as he appeared to be or she was going to have a lot of problems on her ship.  Problems that she was pretty sure she wasn't going to have time for.

"Captain T'Koris reporting, Admiral," she said to Deacon, nodding in her superior officer's direction.  She sighed quietly, watching the display.  "He's going to be trouble, isn't he?" she asked in a voice low enough for Deacon to hear but no other.  The Admiral nodded once, a small movement that would have been missed if the recipient hadn't been looking for it.

With another sigh, Archangel raised her voice to the sharp lash that she had perfected while working in the Engine room for getting cadets in order.

"Ensign Thompson, front and center, now!"

He turned, his eyes a fiery red. An almost disturbing grin stretched across his face as he looked at the women. "I remember you." He said as his eyes suddenly shifted to a crystal blue. "I believe we met a long time ago. Hello again. So you are my captain. Good to know I'm not in the hands of an incompetent fool. I'm afraid in the wrong hands I could prove to be...rather dangerous."

His arms folded as he observed the woman for a moment. "Intriguing, that look you're giving me. Dread is it? What's the matter? Don't feel like having a trained assassin as a security guard on your ship? After all you've clearly only heard the bad. People tend to think down of me after they've heard about my past. No one ever looks into it very far though. Things like designing and building my own ship, the Rannok blitz where I and my team saved almost 300 civilians from being slaughtered. Or most importantly that I only kill when it is deemed absolutely necessary. But I understand the fear involved. After all, if I go rouge who's to stop me from murdering everyone on the ship? It's good question. But I find there's really no need for it. I protect, not harm."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Matthew Thompson wrote:

He turned, his eyes a fiery red. An almost disturbing grin stretched across his face as he looked at the women. "I remember you." He said as his eyes suddenly shifted to a crystal blue. "I believe we met a long time ago. Hello again. So you are my captain. Good to know I'm not in the hands of an incompetent fool. I'm afraid in the wrong hands I could prove to be...rather dangerous."

His arms folded as he observed the woman for a moment. "Intriguing, that look you're giving me. Dread is it? What's the matter? Don't feel like having a trained assassin as a security guard on your ship? After all you've clearly only heard the bad. People tend to think down of me after they've heard about my past. No one ever looks into it very far though. Things like designing and building my own ship, the Rannok blitz where I and my team saved almost 300 civilians from being slaughtered. Or most importantly that I only kill when it is deemed absolutely necessary. But I understand the fear involved. After all, if I go rouge who's to stop me from murdering everyone on the ship? It's good question. But I find there's really no need for it. I protect, not harm."

The actual movement of Archangel's features were subtle, but when put together, they were terrifying.  The dark eyes narrowed just a little, growing infinitely colder.  The posture became more rigid and yet ready to strike.  The jaw set a little and the chin lifted.  This was no longer the calm, collected captain of the Phoenix, the former chief engineer, no longer a wife and certainly no longer a mother.

"Yes, I have always believed that an idiot in the wrong hands can do far more damage than an intelligent person in the wrong hands," she replied coolly.  She started to move, to walk around the ensign, but the way she moved... a predator's grace, light on the feet, her eyes never leaving her prey as she circled around it, waiting for just the right moment to go for the throat.

"Dread?  I'm surprised.  I haven't felt dread since the last time I had to face my mother.  There's certainly no need for me to dread you."

Then came the strike.  The circle had been growing ever so slightly smaller until it only took one stride for her to grab the front of his uniform, bringing him in close enough so that their noses were almost touching.  She held no fear.  Her Intelligence uniform was armour plated if he decided to try to stab her and, if he tried to headbutt her, he was in for a nasty shock when he came into contact with her brow ridges.

"You listen to me, you little worm," she growled.  "I see a trained assassin looking back at me every time I look in the mirror.  I've done things that would make your hair grey.  Starfleet's put me through things that would have made you beg for death.  I stopped a war between the Federation and the Romulan Empire by myself.  I'm more afraid of my daughter's dirty diapers than I am of you.  You want to know who'd stop you if you went on a killing spree?  I would.  Remember that, Mr Thompson, because your name has just become Mud on my ship.  Do we understand each other?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The actual movement of Archangel's features were subtle, but when put together, they were terrifying.  The dark eyes narrowed just a little, growing infinitely colder.  The posture became more rigid and yet ready to strike.  The jaw set a little and the chin lifted.  This was no longer the calm, collected captain of the Phoenix, the former chief engineer, no longer a wife and certainly no longer a mother.

"Yes, I have always believed that an idiot in the wrong hands can do far more damage than an intelligent person in the wrong hands," she replied coolly.  She started to move, to walk around the ensign, but the way she moved... a predator's grace, light on the feet, her eyes never leaving her prey as she circled around it, waiting for just the right moment to go for the throat.

"Dread?  I'm surprised.  I haven't felt dread since the last time I had to face my mother.  There's certainly no need for me to dread you."

Then came the strike.  The circle had been growing ever so slightly smaller until it only took one stride for her to grab the front of his uniform, bringing him in close enough so that their noses were almost touching.  She held no fear.  Her Intelligence uniform was armour plated if he decided to try to stab her and, if he tried to headbutt her, he was in for a nasty shock when he came into contact with her brow ridges.

"You listen to me, you little worm," she growled.  "I see a trained assassin looking back at me every time I look in the mirror.  I've done things that would make your hair grey.  Starfleet's put me through things that would have made you beg for death.  I stopped a war between the Federation and the Romulan Empire by myself.  I'm more afraid of my daughter's dirty diapers than I am of you.  You want to know who'd stop you if you went on a killing spree?  I would.  Remember that, Mr Thompson, because your name has just become Mud on my ship.  Do we understand each other?"

His eyes returned to a fiery red. "I wouldn't touch me. Try and stop me if you'd like. But the last person to try was in a super-suit I designed and was one of my closest friends. He's dead now." He laughed in almost an evil tone. "Make no mistake. I'm not a good man. As a matter of fact, the only reason I'd don't kill everyone aboard this base is because I took a moral code as a bounty hunter. Never touch me again or that moral code may break." He commented shaking her off of him. A light red pulsating light flowed over his entire body.

"And to think. I was going to give you a chance. I really thought about staying when I heard you were my captain. But alas, you are worse to deal with than James Booth was. So, goodbye."

He turned walking out of the gym tapping the digital display of his watch. "Atlas, I'm coming home. Notify Normandy and Blitz of my pending arrival. Also, do pre-flight checks. I'll be at the docking bay in five minutes."

"Ey sir. What happened."

"Politics." He disappeared making his way to the docking bay.
Back to top Go down
John Harriman
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:43 pm

John had been doing some station checks when he was told about the security training with the admiral herself. He headed to the gym and stepped in and spoke. "Ensign Harriman reporting as ordered Ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:06 pm

John Harriman wrote:
John had been doing some station checks when he was told about the security training with the admiral herself. He headed to the gym and stepped in and spoke. "Ensign Harriman reporting as ordered Ma'am"

After watching Ensign Thompson's departing back with one eyebrow raised, Rachel's attention was diverted to another young man walking into the gymnasium, this time one of her own security and tactical officers. She inclined her head to him.

"Good evening, Mr Harriman," she said evenly. "I trust that you are well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat   Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sec/Tac Training - Hand to Hand Combat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Deep Space :: Omicron Delta-
Jump to: