Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest Empty
PostSubject: Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest   Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:12 pm

|Valk'Riss|

Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest Vve0RtE

Basics

Name: Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest, House of Mortran
Species: Klingon
Date of Birth: 15th January 2749

Appearance

Height: 6'3"
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Characteristic elements: Usual pattern of battle scars.  Three distinctive scars on her right cheek.

Backstory

Valk'Riss was brought into the universe displaying a large and healthy pair of lungs.  Born on the planet Qo'Nos to the House of Mortran, Valk'Riss was raised as tradition demanded and enjoyed every moment.  

As with most Klingon youths, she performed the Rite of Ascension and joined the Klingon Defense Force when she came of age.  Although she entered as a
simple officer, she soon showed an aptitude for engineering and was sent to be properly trained.

After training, she returned to the KDF, doing a tour of duty during the Dominion war.  At its conclusion, her father decided to send her to serve in Starfleet in the exchange program as a sign of goodwill between the Federation and the Empire.  

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Engineering
Department Preference 2: Security

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

Valk'Riss swept into Engineering on the first day of her new assignment, her head held high and proud.  Her wild mane of black hair had been drawn back into a ponytail out of respect for the environment she was about to work in, but nothing was going to make her leave her warrior's metals in her quarters.

A Klingon amongst the Federation weaklings.  Her father must have been having a laugh by sending her here.

Her heavy boots thudded against the deck plates as she made no effort to conceal her approach toward the senior officer on duty.

"I am Ensign Valk'Riss of the Klingon Defense Force, reporting for duty," she stated.

Behind the Mask

You know who I am.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest   Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Welcome to AF!

We'd love to have you as an Engineer on the USS Phoenix, with the KDF rank of Sergeant.

Now...go crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their hyperspanners.
Back to top Go down

Valk'Riss, Daughter of Kahlest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Applications and Enlistment :: Personnel :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: