Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Application:John Brown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Brown

Application:John Brown Empty
PostSubject: Application:John Brown   Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 2:53 am

|John Brown|

Application:John Brown 883_blackthorne-paul-180

Basics

Name:John Brown
Species:Human
Date of Birth: October 10th 2346

Appearance

Height: 6'0
Eyes:   Blue
Hair:   Black
Characteristic elements:

Backstory
Personnel File: John BrownPersonal details

Basic profile

Name:John Brown
Date of Birth:October 10th, 2346
Species:Human
Height:188 CM
Weight:220 Lbs
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Blue
Additional features:Musular

Family:

• Mother: Sarah Brown[/li]

• Father: Vice Admiral Peter Brown (Ret'd)[/li]

• Brother(s): Captain Patrick Brown[/li]

• Sister(s): [/li]

• Children: Steven Brown, Lucy Brown[/li]

• Other: Lieutennent Commander Richard Ransom[/li]

Early life
  John Brown enlisted in Starfleet at the age of eighteen. After one year of the Non Commissioned Officer Training Course, Brown graduated as Crewman (3rd Class), and was assigned a position on the USS Essex.

A year later, he was promoted to Crewman (2nd Class), and two years after this, Crewman (1st Class).

In 2368, Brown was recognised for the Accelerated Promotion Scheme and was promoted to Petty Officer (2nd Class) the same year.

In 2370, Brown was made Master Chief Petty Officer, and Chief of the Boat, on the USS Essex Were he first Met Kristi Pendragon  starts a relationship with hwe  and having Children Soon after.

In 2376, Chief Brown was transferred to the EarthNet R&D Labs, after marrying , Kristi Pendragon, a Starfleet Lieutenant. They married in 2376, but tragedy struck as she was killed in a shuttlecraft accident, a year later. As a result, Brown  Joined Section 31, with the death of Kristi his Father takes over raising his Children

In 2378 Brown applys to the Commision Officer Program and is Transfered to Delta Fleet and is currently waiting reassignment 

Career

Enlisted or Officer?:
Department preference 1:Secuitey
Department Preference 2: Engineering

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

Stuttle Aries

John peered though the Window of the Class Eight Shuttlecraft as he closed onto the Station he could see worker bees buzzing all around.

"A New Chapter on Life, Two Years in Klingon Space; I am ready for a new adventure what is the Admiral Like" asked John looking at the young Ensign at the Controls 

"The Admiral is very fair Sir; is this your first name here"

"Yes, I was assigned to the Klingon Embassy for Two Years with the Dipomatic Corps glad to be eating real food for a change" Finished Brown with a smile

Behind the Mask
Have you done textbased RP before?:  Yes,

How did you find Aurora?:I know the Feet Owner

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: 3 Years Expanstion Fleet SIMM Commanding Officer, 2 Years Task Force Ten First Officer, 3 years U.S.S Eclipse First Officer, 9 years Shadowfleet Head Adminstrator, Server Adminstrator, Webmaster, SIMM Commanding Officer, Site Adminstrator
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page

Application:John Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application:John Brown   Application:John Brown I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Good Day Sir!!! Welcome to Aurora Fleet!

Before I move forward with your application and assignment I would like to ask you to elaborate on your characters involvement in S31 and how will this effect the way you pay your character. Our site does not currently have a great deal involvement in those affairs and we are hesitant to bring that into the fold.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Application:John Brown
Page 1 of 1