Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Harriman
Ensign
Ensign

Participated in the first mission

John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014   John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:24 pm

|John Harriman|

John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 Harriman_zps15105a01

Basics

Name: John Harriman
Species: Human
Date of Birth: 9-23-2351

Appearance

Height: 6’2”
Eyes: blue
Hair: Blondish Gray
Characteristic  elements: John is an outgoing person, he is respectful and fair.

General: He has a great sense duty, he will follow orders but protecting the crew is his main priority.

Backstory

John was born to Master Chief Jack & Chief Renée Harriman on the 23th of September, 2356, in the Sick-bay aboard the starship U.S.S. Arthur. Renée was the Transporter Chief and Jack was Master at Arms they were married a few years before on Leave on Earth. John was a good kid and wanted to be like his dad, his dad told him that if wanted to join Starfleet that he should become an officer. So he started reading the missions and biographies of a few Starship Security Chiefs such as Lieutenant Malcolm Reed, Lieutenant Pavel Chekov, Lieutenant Natasha Yar, Lieutenant Commander Worf, Lieutenant Commander Tuvok, and Constable Odo. John had a very active life growing up, his mom and dad were transferred to Starbase 28 because they had to have some training but after one year there they went back to the Arthur but he kept up his studies.

John was a hard worker and did everything on time he was never late for any class he had that he could remember. He loved to read, play chess and run. In his spare time he would go to the Holodeck when he could, to run races so he could get better as well as fencing with the Musketeers. Growing up he was able to go to his Aunt and Uncle’s house on Earth to spend time with them, and his cousins Jacob and Buck. He was able to stay there as long as he wished because he could go to school there and on the Arthur. He graduated from high school in 2374 with an Academic Honors Diploma and 3rd in his class. He went to Earth because he had gotten into Harvard Law School and got his Masters in Criminal Law and a Masters in Law Enforcement as well as a Bachelor in Sociology he graduated in 2378, 5th in his class. He left the campus of Harvard and went straight to San Francisco to apply to the academy to become a security officer.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Security
Department Preference 2: Operations

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

[U.S.S. Phoenix Security Office]

John had just graduated the academy and was assigned to the U.S.S. Phoenix as a security officer. He walked into the Security office and over to the Security Chief. He stood at attention and spoke.

“Ensign Harriman reporting as ordered Sir.” He said looking at his DH.

The man looked up from the desk and nodded, setting down the PADD he was looking at.
“Welcome to the Phoenix Mr. Harriman, you will be on Alpha shift with me so I can watch you. I have looked over you record it shows that you served as a Senior Chief Petty Officer for 3 years before you applied to the academy, why did you wait so long to become and officer.”

John gave a slight grin and answered. “Well Sir, I wanted to be able to look at the enlisted men and say I have been where you are and you are doing great and mean it.”
“Well that is a good way to be your father must be proud, I served with him before he met your mother.”

“It is good to know that because that makes me trust you judgment ten times more than I did.”

The commander smiled. “I am glad to hear it, stow your gear and, meet me on the Bridge in two hours. Dismissed.”

Behind the Mask

Have you done text based RP before?: Yes

How did you find Aurora?: Archangel

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: I have been  RPing for almost three years
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014   John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet, John!

I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of security officer on Starbase Athena with the starting rank of Ensign.

We're currently in the middle of a mission at the moment, but there's plenty of action still to be had! Feel free to find a place to jump in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
John Harriman
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014   John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:
Welcome to Aurora Fleet, John!

I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of security officer on Starbase Athena with the starting rank of Ensign.

We're currently in the middle of a mission at the moment, but there's plenty of action still to be had!  Feel free to find a place to jump in.

Understood Ma'am I will read up and post soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014   John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Harriman Reporting September 20, 2014
Page 1 of 1