Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper Wilson
Ensign
Ensign

Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 Empty
PostSubject: Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18   Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:59 am

|Pepper Wilson|

Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 Ieqbep

Basics

Name: Pepper Wilson
Species: Human
Date of Birth: May 15, 2350

Appearance

Height: 5'4"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown
Characteristic elements:
Pepper is a short woman with dark brown hair that she generally keeps in a pony tail. When she does let it down, her hair lacks curls.

Backstory

Pepper was born in the year 2350 to Michael and Cynthia. Growing up, Pepper's parents owned and manned a beauty salon that they also used to keep an eye on her so that she wouldn't get into trouble. The beauty saloon had been in the family for fifteen generations and was named for it's founder: Pepper.

During her elementary school years, Pepper had a different sense of humor than the other kids. She would tell jokes and purposely get the punch line wrong, or call other kids by similar but incorrect names just to see their reactions.

When her parents found out about this, they were furious. They thought she was doing this just to get attention, and assumed that she thought they weren't giving her enough of it. They told her she needed to "cut the crap" and step up or step out. She was given more work in the salon, making her come to resent the store.

As this resentment grew, Pepper looked for any means of escape that she could find. First, it was drugs. When that started to backfire, she went to studying. It was when the Starfleet recruiter came in to one of her high school classes that she decided that she was going to get into the academy and become an officer.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Engineering
Department Preference 2: Security/Tactical

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

The blue hue of the transporter beam was always nauesiting to Pepper. One second she was in what felt looked a shady cargo bay where people went to be assassinated, the next thing she knew she was in a posh transporter room that appeared to have never seen the cruel realities that paradise tried to hide.

She sighed to herself as she nodded at the transporter chief and left the transporter room. Apparently Starfleet had already taken care of her luggage, something that she should have known about days in advance. She could still feel the embarrassment of not packing enough undergarments burning inside of her like a warp core that was about to breach. Who the hell did these people think they were anyway? Oh, that's right: Her boss.

Pepper wandered through the hallways of the deck she was on attempting to find out where the hell she was going. Nobody ever gave new recruits a map of the place, nor did they help them if they had questions. God, do I need a cigarette.

After what felt like years wandering around the place, she finally found her quarters...and a second bed. Resting on that bed was a girl that couldn't have been much younger than her. She had short blonde hair and holding up a padd while resting her head. The girl looked away from the padd for a moment, glaring at Pepper for having entered the room.

"Can I help you?" she said. Her voice was annoying, her last word hanging due to a vocal fry.

"Yes, I'm supposed to be in here. Alone." Pepper replied.

The girl scoffed and put her padd down. "In case you didn't know, we have to share quarters. The XO said I needed supervision, whatever he meant by that. In fact, I'm going to do a log about him now.

Computer, begin log: Dear Diaryyyyyy, the XO is such a loser. Why do I even have to be in here with this new girl. She doesn't even know who I am. Daddy should have helped me get onto a better ship."

Pepper was dumbfounded by this girl. How did Starfleet even let someone like her serve on a starship like this. "And just who are you?"

"I'm Cendra. With a 'C'."
Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: Yes; 5 years.

How did you find Aurora?: Facebook

Additional notes about yourself or your character?:
I decided that I wanted to a new character as an experiment.
Also, It's Alex.

Last edited by Alyssa Meadows on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18   Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet!

Your application looks good, but I'd like to ask you to put in a couple of lines of backstory for your character so that we know where she's come from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Pepper Wilson
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18   Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Sorry about that. I somehow did not see the backstory heading at all. I have added it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18   Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:57 pm

No problem, thanks for correcting it.

Now, I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Engineering Officer on the USS Phoenix with the starting rank of Ensign. They're about two thirds through the mission at the moment, but the Engineering department is due to be called in to help soon. Whether you want to join this mission or wait for the next, feel free to start a holodeck thread if you want to get started right away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post of the Month - Mission
Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18   Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Welcome to the team, Alex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18   Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pepper Wilson- Reporting in 3/18
Page 1 of 1