Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Nelkar Epath - Reporting In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelkar Epath
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Purple Heart
Posting Excellence

Nelkar Epath - Reporting In Empty
PostSubject: Nelkar Epath - Reporting In   Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:11 pm

|Nelkar Epath|

Nelkar Epath - Reporting In Tumblr_inline_nmo13dvO9C1t8d9lv_540

Basics

Name: Nelkar Epath
Species: Cardassian
Date of Birth: November 3rd, 2281

Appearance

Height: 5'11
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Characteristic elements: Cardassian features.

Backstory

[Classified and sealed. For Level 10 access only]

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Security
Department Preference 2: Engineering

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

*Air pressure has been retored. You may now exit the shuttlecraft*

Nelkar rose from his swivel chair and stared briefly out the front of the craft at the rear wall of the shuttlebay. Federation craft carried none of the internal elegance, he thought, of Cardassian warships. He felt a pang of homesickness that was diverted by the clicking and sliding of the shuttle door opening.

The Cardassian nearly winced aloud. Not even gradually increasing the shuttle's lighting could compensate for the sheer intensity of the rest of the ship's lighting. At least during his journey he had been able to maintain a comfortable temperature. Welcome to your new, personal hell.

He didn't let his discomfort show, and the face with which he greeted the petty officer on the other side of the shuttlebay was a typical stern one.

"Welcome aboard! The captain was a bit busy to greet you, but I've been sent to show you to your quarters," piped the chipper human.

Nelkar sighed internally. He looks like a child. Although, knowing starfleet, he probably is. A boy his age would be still in intensive training on cardassia.

"Very well," he replied. There was a hint of resignation in his voice.

May this farce only last as long as it needs to.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: Most certainly.

How did you find Aurora?: I've been here for ages.

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: I write Thelos th'Zhela and Safefta Pardek.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Nelkar Epath - Reporting In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelkar Epath - Reporting In   Nelkar Epath - Reporting In I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Welcome back to Aurora!

Since we've already discussed your backstory, there's no problem there. As such, I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Engineering officer on the Phoenix with the starting rank of Ensign.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org

Nelkar Epath - Reporting In
Page 1 of 1