Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) Empty
PostSubject: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 pm

[USS Phoenix - Corridors]

"Thanks, folks," Gavin said, smiling at the two Ops crewmembers that had helped him carry a few silvery crates through the corridors. They had been eager to help out...once he'd promised a bottle of real Bajoran springwine, that is. Any price was worth paying, however. Moving his items got him that much closer to moving in with Thelos.

Once the Ops crew left, Gavin stood before the door to the Andorian's quarters. Their cohabitation request had passed through channels without much red tape, thankfully. From what he could tell, the Andorian's long-suffering Vulcan roommate wasn't too upset to be leaving.

Gavin found himself still standing by the door. Well, chime the damn thing, already! He wanted to...but it seemed such a monumental thing to do, and such a tiny thing at the same time. But, was this not what he wanted? Of course it was.

Heart in throat, Gavin sounded the chime.
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 pm

[Le Quarters]

Having a room to himself, even only for a day or so had been very strange to Thelos. Even Solek had never taken up much space anyway, the lack of neatly rowed boots and Vulcan tokens was a little strange. Thelos had spent a little bit poking around the empty space, but had since returned to his bed and had been reading one of his medical books for the past half-hour.

Then, he heard the chime. Thelos knew who it had to be- Solek had already high-tailed it out of the quarters as soon as he'd heard about the cohabitation request. So, unless he was coming back to retrieve a lost sock... it had to be Gavin. The Andorian's heart quickened a couple beats as he set his book down on the bed and stood up. Welp, really doing this, then.

He cued the door to open, revealing the mildly chagrined face of his boyfriend. Thelos's own face split into a huge smile. "Hey, you're here!" he said, tossing his hands up a bit. "Well, uh, come in. Need help with your stuff?" Cool it, th'Zhela. Gavin's going to think you're drunk or something. As Gavin had when he'd come over to thanksgiving dinner, Thelos had altered the temperature to be more comfortable for the human.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

He cued the door to open, revealing the mildly chagrined face of his boyfriend. Thelos's own face split into a huge smile. "Hey, you're here!" he said, tossing his hands up a bit. "Well, uh, come in. Need help with your stuff?" Cool it, th'Zhela. Gavin's going to think you're drunk or something. As Gavin had when he'd come over to thanksgiving dinner, Thelos had altered the temperature to be more comfortable for the human.

Gavin jumped a little as the door slid open, though he tried to quickly cover his nervousness with a smile. It wasn't hard to do, really - he genuinely was happy to see Thelos...happy that they were doing this.

"Yeah," he said, realizing that he was standing like a fool in the middle of a hallway, surrounded by his baggage. And if you say 'figuratively and literally', I am going to crawl inside my skull and kick your ass...you hear me, brain? "Sure, thanks," Gavin smiled, stepping inside and giving the Andorian a quick kiss. It felt...surprisingly temperate in the quarters. He wondered if Thelos was just keeping the heat high for his benefit.
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Gavin jumped a little as the door slid open, though he tried to quickly cover his nervousness with a smile.  It wasn't hard to do, really - he genuinely was happy to see Thelos...happy that they were doing this.  

"Yeah," he said, realizing that he was standing like a fool in the middle of a hallway, surrounded by his baggage.  And if you say 'figuratively and literally', I am going to crawl inside my skull and kick your ass...you hear me, brain?  "Sure, thanks," Gavin smiled, stepping inside and giving the Andorian a quick kiss.  It felt...surprisingly temperate in the quarters.  He wondered if Thelos was just keeping the heat high for his benefit.  

The doctor brusquely clapped his hands. "Right then, I'll just grab a couple of those..." he said. He was so jittery himself that he didn't nptice Gavin practically leaping when the door opened. He looped one blue hand and then another into the handles of the silver cases at Gavin's feet. They were of uneven weights and for a few moments Thelos didn't say a word while he concentrated on the little balancing act of ushering Gavin inside with the baggage in hand.

"So, uh, this is it... though I'm sure your old quarters looked pretty much the same, and I don't think I need to show you around.. uh..." the Andorian trailed off. He knew he was babbling, but couldn't quite get his mouth to shut. Maybe he was just a little nervous that Gavin was going to change his mind. "Lavatory's there, couch... I like the left half of the room. Do you want anything, er, from the replicator?"

For the love of everything close your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

The doctor brusquely clapped his hands. "Right then, I'll just grab a couple of those..." he said. He was so jittery himself that he didn't nptice Gavin practically leaping when the door opened. He looped one blue hand and then another into the handles of the silver cases at Gavin's feet. They were of uneven weights and for a few moments Thelos didn't say a word while he concentrated on the little balancing act of ushering Gavin inside with the baggage in hand.

"So, uh, this is it... though I'm sure your old quarters looked pretty much the same, and I don't think I need to show you around.. uh..." the Andorian trailed off. He knew he was babbling, but couldn't quite get his mouth to shut. Maybe he was just a little nervous that Gavin was going to change his mind. "Lavatory's there, couch... I like the left half of the room. Do you want anything, er, from the replicator?"

For the love of everything close your mouth.

Within very little time, the pair had all of Gavin's things brought inside. Not that there were a lot of them. No...Gavin had never been one to accumulate a lot of...stuff. In fact, history itself had always been one of his poorer subjects. He'd actually had to study for those tests in secondary school. If he had been more given to navel-gazing, he might have assumed that coming from a family with a 'name' like Van Gelder might make one averse to rooting through the dust of the past. Simon Van Gelder and Zero Alpha. Might as well add *Jekyll* to that list of notorious doctors, he thought, setting the last case down.

He grinned happily as Thelos pointed out the room. Yes, the quarters were laid out pretty much like his old ones, since most rooms, especially those of junior officers, were basically modular. "I think I can make it without getting lost," he said. "I guess, um, we'll only need one bed, y'know?" His cheeks instantly flushed crimson. "Er...yeah. Mission one - move stuff. Successful. Mission two - not sound like a complete dork. Failed..."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Within very little time, the pair had all of Gavin's things brought inside.  Not that there were a lot of them.  No...Gavin had never been one to accumulate a lot of...stuff.  In fact, history itself had always been one of his poorer subjects.  He'd actually had to study for those tests in secondary school.  If he had been more given to navel-gazing, he might have assumed that coming from a family with a 'name' like Van Gelder might make one averse to rooting through the dust of the past.  Simon Van Gelder and Zero Alpha.  Might as well add *Jekyll* to that list of notorious doctors, he thought, setting the last case down.  

He grinned happily as Thelos pointed out the room.  Yes, the quarters were laid out pretty much like his old ones, since most rooms, especially those of junior officers, were basically modular.  "I think I can make it without getting lost," he said.  "I guess, um, we'll only need one bed, y'know?"  His cheeks instantly flushed crimson.  "Er...yeah.  Mission one - move stuff.  Successful.  Mission two - not sound like a complete dork.  Failed..."

"Oh, I uh..." Thelos glanced over at the sleeping situation in the quarters and nervously laughed. "I hadn't gotten to that, yet..." well, he'd thought of it for sure... but hadn't been quite sure how to arrange that. He'd hoped Gavin could help him figure that out, logistics-wise. "Right, one bed. Didn't think that one through, obviously."

When Gavin voiced aloud what he'd been thinking in his head, Thelos sighed an over-dramatic sigh of relief. "I'm not the only one feeling like a dork, then? Good, needed some company over here in 'feeling like an idiot' land," he teased.

He went silent for a moment. "So, er.. this is it, then. Welcome and all that. Need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:
"Oh, I uh..." Thelos glanced over at the sleeping situation in the quarters and nervously laughed. "I hadn't gotten to that, yet..." well, he'd thought of it for sure... but hadn't been quite sure how to arrange that. He'd hoped Gavin could help him figure that out, logistics-wise. "Right, one bed. Didn't think that one through, obviously."

When Gavin voiced aloud what he'd been thinking in his head, Thelos sighed an over-dramatic sigh of relief. "I'm not the only one feeling like a dork, then? Good, needed some company over here in 'feeling like an idiot' land," he teased.

He went silent for a moment. "So, er.. this is it, then. Welcome and all that. Need anything?"

"Yeah," Gavin grinned, "a double-shot of whatever the hell that blue Andorian stuff is that you drink," he said, shaking his head. Gav moved closer to Thelos, reaching out and stroking his blue cheeks, his kiss coming suddenly and with a passion that was nearly forceful. Not quite, but close to it. "There," he said, smiling softly once their lips were parted. "That should dispel any lingering awkwardness."

He glanced over to his various suitcases. "Well. That...and that blue drink."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Yeah," Gavin grinned, "a double-shot of whatever the hell that blue Andorian stuff is that you drink," he said, shaking his head.  Gav moved closer to Thelos, reaching out and stroking his blue cheeks, his kiss coming suddenly and with a passion that was nearly forceful.  Not quite, but close to it.  "There," he said, smiling softly once their lips were parted.  "That should dispel any lingering awkwardness."

He glanced over to his various suitcases.  "Well.  That...and that blue drink."

"----!"

Thelos was a little startled by Gavin's sudden advance, but that didn't stop him from- for a moment, anyway- tightly wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, closing his eyes, and enjoy the unexpected kiss. A little too much so, maybe... he had to take a deep breath afterward and the now-common purple hue had returned to his face. "Well, that's one way to do it," he said with a little laugh.

When Gavin mentioned alcohol for the second time, Thelos took the cue to fig out one of the relatively-hidden bottles of Andorian ale he had left. "But of course," he said, before taking a step over and having the replicator produce a couple nondescript tumblers. "We'll unpack your things later."

A thought occurred to him as he unstopped the drink and began pouring a bit of the blue ale into the glass. "...Everything alright with you, then?" he asked casually. Something about the request for Andorian ale had struck him as odd, but he didn't want to sound weird in case he was reading too much into it.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:26 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

"----!"

Thelos was a little startled by Gavin's sudden advance, but that didn't stop him from- for a moment, anyway- tightly wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, closing his eyes, and enjoy the unexpected kiss. A little too much so, maybe... he had to take a deep breath afterward and the now-common purple hue had returned to his face. "Well, that's one way to do it," he said with a little laugh.

When Gavin mentioned alcohol for the second time, Thelos took the cue to fig out one of the relatively-hidden bottles of Andorian ale he had left. "But of course," he said, before taking a step over and having the replicator produce a couple nondescript tumblers. "We'll unpack your things later."

A thought occurred to him as he unstopped the drink and began pouring a bit of the blue ale into the glass. "...Everything alright with you, then?" he asked casually. Something about the request for Andorian ale had struck him as odd, but he didn't want to sound weird in case he was reading too much into it.

"Heh...sorry," Gavin said, grinning a little sheepishly. Perhaps attack-kissing him hadn't been the smartest thing to do, but...well, it felt right at the time. Gav nodded in appreciation as Thelos poured him a squat tumbler full of blue Andorian Ale. He took a quick swig, enjoying the pleasurable burn. It really was good stuff.

His could feel a bit of a flush in his cheeks from the drink. "Thanks. I needed that." Gavin glanced down at the cup in his hands, and over to his cases of luggage. "It...it's fine, Thel. I shouldn't be worrying about old ghosts on a day like today. This is a happy day!"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:27 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Heh...sorry," Gavin said, grinning a little sheepishly.  Perhaps attack-kissing him hadn't been the smartest thing to do, but...well, it felt right at the time.  Gav nodded in appreciation as Thelos poured him a squat tumbler full of blue Andorian Ale.  He took a quick swig, enjoying the pleasurable burn.  It really was good stuff.

His could feel a bit of a flush in his cheeks from the drink.  "Thanks.  I needed that."  Gavin glanced down at the cup in his hands, and over to his cases of luggage.  "It...it's fine, Thel.  I shouldn't be worrying about old ghosts on a day like today.  This is a happy day!"

Thelos took a long and thoughtful sip while regarding the other Ensign over the rim of his glass with an expression that clearly read "uh-huh." Maybe Gavin was right; this was a happy day, but he knew that it wouldn't do to have baggage of the figurative kind weight it down at all. There was quite enough of the literal stuff strewn about their room.

"If you want any more, help yourself," the Andorian offered as he lowered his glass, with a gesture to the tall blue bottle sitting on the table. A moment passed. "You can tell me what's bothering you, Gavin.... I know one of those 'old ghosts' is bothering you now whether you want it to or not."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos took a long and thoughtful sip while regarding the other Ensign over the rim of his glass with an expression that clearly read "uh-huh." Maybe Gavin was right; this was a happy day, but he knew that it wouldn't do to have baggage of the figurative kind weight it down at all. There was quite enough of the literal stuff strewn about their room.

"If you want any more, help yourself," the Andorian offered as he lowered his glass, with a gesture to the tall blue bottle sitting on the table. A moment passed. "You can tell me what's bothering you, Gavin.... I know one of those 'old ghosts' is bothering you now whether you want it to or not."

Taking the Andorian's offer, Gavin poured himself a little bit more of the drink. It already burned with a pleasant sensation, all the way down his throat, warming his cheeks. "I...I know, Thel. I'm sorry, I don't mean to get this way. Guess it was just...well. I found a few things when I was packing that just rattled some old ghosts."

Gavin moved the two larger crates off the bed, leaving the small, silvery one. "I don't even know why I kept all this crap," he said, opening the seal and dumping the contents onto the coverlet. He picked up a framed holo-document, handing it over to Thelos. "Got that from Daystrom. I was one of their '30 under 30' a few years ago, when I graduated high school." Tossing a few more documents out of the box, he named them as the flew. "Sepek Scholarship. And the medal that goes with it. Valedictorian. SFA Underclassman Award of Merit."

He paused at the last item in the box, carefully lifting it out. From a distance, it looked just like a flat block of wood that had been painted. "My sister made this for me for my birthday one year," he said, his voice quiet, almost reverential. "I was about...five, I guess." Gavin turned the block over, checking the date. "Yeah. Fifth birthday. Iliza, the middle child. She's not much older than I am. She made it for me to play with...said it could be my medical tricorder." His voice took on a husky quality as streams of hot tears poured down his cheeks. "I used to carry it around the house, scanning everything, 'fixing' people with it. Making them better. Dad was so proud of me. He'd pick me up, and..."

Wrapping his arms around his legs, Gavin buried his face in his knees, sobbing openly. The little wooden board fell to the bed, revealing the back, upon which was written: 'To our little doctor - happy birthday! Love, big sister Iliza. 30/4/2362'
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Taking the Andorian's offer, Gavin poured himself a little bit more of the drink.  It already burned with a pleasant sensation, all the way down his throat, warming his cheeks.  "I...I know, Thel.  I'm sorry, I don't mean to get this way.  Guess it was just...well.  I found a few things when I was packing that just rattled some old ghosts."

Gavin moved the two larger crates off the bed, leaving the small, silvery one.  "I don't even know why I kept all this crap," he said, opening the seal and dumping the contents onto the coverlet.  He picked up a framed holo-document, handing it over to Thelos.  "Got that from Daystrom.  I was one of their '30 under 30' a few years ago, when I graduated high school."  Tossing a few more documents out of the box, he named them as the flew.  "Sepek Scholarship.  And the medal that goes with it.  Valedictorian.  SFA Underclassman Award of Merit."

He paused at the last item in the box, carefully lifting it out.  From a distance, it looked just like a flat block of wood that had been painted.  "My sister made this for me for my birthday one year," he said, his voice quiet, almost reverential.  "I was about...five, I guess."  Gavin turned the block over, checking the date.  "Yeah.  Fifth birthday.  Iliza, the middle child.  She's not much older than I am.  She made it for me to play with...said it could be my medical tricorder."  His voice took on a husky quality as streams of hot tears poured down his cheeks.  "I used to carry it around the house, scanning everything, 'fixing' people with it.  Making them better.  Dad was so proud of me.  He'd pick me up, and..."

Wrapping his arms around his legs, Gavin buried his face in his knees, sobbing openly.  The little wooden board fell to the bed, revealing the back, upon which was written:  'To our little doctor - happy birthday!  Love, big sister Iliza.  30/4/2362'

Thelos watched Gavin take out an award, then hand it to him. He'd figured, knowing Gavin's intellect, that he would have a long list of awards to hist name... but he hadn't know just how many. When Gavin's digging became more frantic and started tossing things to the floor, Thelos looked a little alarmed and began picking them up as they fell, stacking them in his arms.

He didn't say anything while Gavin went on- he didn't have to. Gavin carried on his talking, eventually coming to a small, roughly-made 'tricorder' made of wood. With that he could hear Gavin starting to deteriorate with everything he said. It hit close to home for Thelos, too... In fact, it reminded him of the disappointment he was going to face... it made him sick to his stomach just thinking about it. The doctor briefly closed his eyes, unsure of what to say.

He'd barely glanced down for half a second to look at another one of Gavin's awards when the sound of crying caused him to look up. His partner was curled into a little science-officer-ball on the bed and was crying profusely. Oh shi- His antennae bent down to the side in distress. "Oh, no.."

It broke Thelos's heart to see Gavin break down. All other thoughts vanished, sucked into a 0-point vortex with no foreseeable return until Gavin wasn't sad anymore. Almost immediately, the stack of documents he'd accumulated in his arms was dropped off to the side with a low thud and the blue doctor clambered onto the bed.

As much as he wanted to, he couldn't wipe away Gavin's tears while he was still balled up like that, so he just slid up beside him, pulled him close and gently kissed the back of his neck. -Humans do that, right...?- With his chin resting on Gavin's shoulder, Thelos kept his voice low, in his best comforting tone he could manage.

"Things change," the Andorian muttered softly. "You really aren't the same person you were when you were five, and that's ok. ... and it doesn't matter what your father thinks you should be. You just need to be you." He knew he was probably the galaxy's biggest hypocrite, but he was desperate to bring Gavin out of the hell he'd locked himself into, even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 am

Gavin jumped slightly as he felt the Andorian's lips on the back of his neck, but it certainly wasn't an unpleasant sensation. Despite his tears, he smiled, unfurling from his vaguely-fetal positioning and giving Thelos a somewhat-strained smile. "I...I know, Thel. It's just...everything seemed so perfect. Y'know? Like a trail that was blazed and open, right before me. And then...bam. The road collapses out from under my feet."

He leaned in close to Thelos, their foreheads touching. He liked it that way...liked how his antenna would tangle playfully in his hair. "I know things change. And sometimes it's for the better...in ways we'd never expect. Like you," he said, bringing his lips to the Andorian's, gently cradling the back of his head in his free hand. With Thelos, like this, here and now, the ashes of his past didn't matter, nor did the maelstrom called Zero Alpha. Only his doctor, his blue boy. Wasn't that what doctors were supposed to do...make things better?

Gavin broke the kiss, but still kept close. It occurred to him that there was one piece missing, here amid all the moving-in and the embracing and the kissing...something important. It terrified him, knowing how things had imploded the last time he had said it to someone, but...

This is different. I know it is.

"I love you," he said, his voice quiet, but steady.
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:03 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:
Gavin jumped slightly as he felt the Andorian's lips on the back of his neck, but it certainly wasn't an unpleasant sensation.  Despite his tears, he smiled, unfurling from his vaguely-fetal positioning and giving Thelos a somewhat-strained smile.  "I...I know, Thel.  It's just...everything seemed so perfect.  Y'know?  Like a trail that was blazed and open, right before me.  And then...bam.  The road collapses out from under my feet."

He leaned in close to Thelos, their foreheads touching.  He liked it that way...liked how his antenna would tangle playfully in his hair.  "I know things change.  And sometimes it's for the better...in ways we'd never expect.  Like you," he said, bringing his lips to the Andorian's, gently cradling the back of his head in his free hand.  With Thelos, like this, here and now, the ashes of his past didn't matter, nor did the maelstrom called Zero Alpha.  Only his doctor, his blue boy.  Wasn't that what doctors were supposed to do...make things better?  

Gavin broke the kiss, but still kept close.  It occurred to him that there was one piece missing, here amid all the moving-in and the embracing and the kissing...something important.  It terrified him, knowing how things had imploded the last time he had said it to someone, but...

This is different.  I know it is.

"I love you," he said, his voice quiet, but steady.

Thelos was relieved when Gavin loosened his tight ball around himself and turned to face him instead. The Andorian's bright blue eyes met his kindly and he smiled. "If it were that easy to go through life, we'd all be bored to tears," he said softly as his boyfriend's forehead met his. As usual, he found his one antenna tangled almost hopelessly in the mop that was Gavin's hair, but he didn't give a damn and he didn't think Gavin did either.

The following kiss helped dig away the rock that had settled in the doctor's heart when Gavin had started crying. It was the most comforting thing right then, knowing that everything was- at least for the moment, ok.

A brief silence fell over the couple, before Gavin opened his mouth and said something Thelos didn't think he'd ever forget. Love? He loves me? Do I love him? Yes, of course I love him, his mind scrambled for a moment and his mouth hung slightly agape while he dug for a response. Even the doubt that had been plaguing him for weeks was gone. Yes, this was what was meant to be. Thelos and his boy genius. The one person, as much as his parents would rage- that he knew he cared about more than anything else he had before.

The Andorian broke out into a smile. "And I love you," he replied, his hands gently holding Gavin's face, his blue thumbs gently brushing the remains of his tears away before he pulled him close for one more kiss.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos was relieved when Gavin loosened his tight ball around himself and turned to face him instead. The Andorian's bright blue eyes met his kindly and he smiled. "If it were that easy to go through life, we'd all be bored to tears," he said softly as his boyfriend's forehead met his. As usual, he found his one antenna tangled almost hopelessly in the mop that was Gavin's hair, but he didn't give a damn and he didn't think Gavin did either.

The following kiss helped dig away the rock that had settled in the doctor's heart when Gavin had started crying. It was the most comforting thing right then, knowing that everything was- at least for the moment, ok.

A brief silence fell over the couple, before Gavin opened his mouth and said something Thelos didn't think he'd ever forget. Love? He loves me? Do I love him? Yes, of course I love him, his mind scrambled for a moment and his mouth hung slightly agape while he dug for a response. Even the doubt that had been plaguing him for weeks was gone. Yes, this was what was meant to be. Thelos and his boy genius. The one person, as much as his parents would rage- that he knew he cared about more than anything else he had before.

The Andorian broke out into a smile. "And I love you," he replied, his hands gently holding Gavin's face, his blue thumbs gently brushing the remains of his tears away before he pulled him close for one more kiss.

Gavin smiled as the Andorian's blue thumbs wiped his tears away. It was still hard to believe that he'd just heard what he'd heard, especially considering that the last time he'd gathered the courage up to tell someone that he loved them...it had crumbled down at his feet. Not this time, though. It was different.

Any further thought was postponed by another kiss, almost as if Thelos wished to seal the promise that he'd just made. Either way, the pleasant sensations that his lips shot through Gavin's brain and body were more than enough to banish away the lingering doubts...and tears. He nuzzled his head close to the Andorian's chest, leaning next to him on the bed. "I could use another drink, if you don't mind, blue boy," he said, still smiling. He figured that smile would last for quite a while, now.

Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Gavin smiled as the Andorian's blue thumbs wiped his tears away.  It was still hard to believe that he'd just heard what he'd heard, especially considering that the last time he'd gathered the courage up to tell someone that he loved them...it had crumbled down at his feet.  Not this time, though.  It was different.

Any further thought was postponed by another kiss, almost as if Thelos wished to seal the promise that he'd just made.  Either way, the pleasant sensations that his lips shot through Gavin's brain and body were more than enough to banish away the lingering doubts...and tears.  He nuzzled his head close to the Andorian's chest, leaning next to him on the bed.  "I could use another drink, if you don't mind, blue boy," he said, still smiling.  He figured that smile would last for quite a while, now.  

Thelos's heart was still hammering in his chest when his lips parted from Gavin's again. His mind was having a hard time processing the events of the last half-hour or so... from crying to declarations of love to silence and peace. The Andorian knew he'd gone ahead and crossed a cultural line that was unforgivable on his homeworld... but really, hadn't he been doing that anyway his whole life? There would be more stress in the time to come, he was certain, but... with Gavin snuggled quite comfortably beside him things were looking up.

Thelos's right hand found itself lazily running through Gavin's hair until his request made him pause. "You're welcome to it... but don't get too drunk, now. We still have to unpack the rest of your things later."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos's heart was still hammering in his chest when his lips parted from Gavin's again. His mind was having a hard time processing the events of the last half-hour or so... from crying to declarations of love to silence and peace. The Andorian knew he'd gone ahead and crossed a cultural line that was unforgivable on his homeworld... but really, hadn't he been doing that anyway his whole life? There would be more stress in the time to come, he was certain, but... with Gavin snuggled quite comfortably beside him things were looking up.

Thelos's right hand found itself lazily running through Gavin's hair until his request made him pause. "You're welcome to it... but don't get too drunk, now. We still have to unpack the rest of your things later."

Laughing softly, Gavin poured just a little bit more of the Andorian ale. "It's okay. It's only for medicinal purposes, right?" His heart...his every nerve...they all seemed to be singing in concert with one another. Having someone like Thelos - his sweet, compassionate, intelligent, brave Thelos - in his life seemed unreal enough. But...to have someone like him return the feelings? Amazing. Gavin knew that he didn't need the ale to bring the flush in his cheeks.

"I love you," he said again, his sea-green eyes twinkling with merriment as he kicked his heels along the side of the bed. Gav finished his drink, setting the tumbler on the night-stand. He picked up the box of artifacts from his youth, placing it on the floor for later. "I just wanna say it again. Over and over again. I love you!" The next laugh was more of a giggle...perhaps he'd consumed more than he thought of the blue fire! Nevertheless, he did a little twirl, landing close to the Andorian on the bed, kissing him full on the mouth for a good, long while.

Their foreheads were still together and his eyes closed when he next spoke. "I want to let you in on as much of my life as I can, Thel. About everything...which includes why I'll never be a doctor." He opened his eyes, taking Thelos' hands up in his. "But there are some things I just cannot tell you...some stuff I have to leave out. Consider it patient confidentiality. But I'll tell you what I can."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:45 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

Laughing softly, Gavin poured just a little bit more of the Andorian ale.  "It's okay.  It's only for medicinal purposes, right?"  His heart...his every nerve...they all seemed to be singing in concert with one another.  Having someone like Thelos - his sweet, compassionate, intelligent, brave Thelos - in his life seemed unreal enough.  But...to have someone like him return the feelings?  Amazing.  Gavin knew that he didn't need the ale to bring the flush in his cheeks.  

"I love you," he said again, his sea-green eyes twinkling with merriment as he kicked his heels along the side of the bed.  Gav finished his drink, setting the tumbler on the night-stand.  He picked up the box of artifacts from his youth, placing it on the floor for later.  "I just wanna say it again.  Over and over again.  I love you!"  The next laugh was more of a giggle...perhaps he'd consumed more than he thought of the blue fire!  Nevertheless, he did a little twirl, landing close to the Andorian on the bed, kissing him full on the mouth for a good, long while.  

Their foreheads were still together and his eyes closed when he next spoke.  "I want to let you in on as much of my life as I can, Thel.  About everything...which includes why I'll never be a doctor."  He opened his eyes, taking Thelos' hands up in his.  "But there are some things I just cannot tell you...some stuff I have to leave out.  Consider it patient confidentiality.  But I'll tell you what I can."

Medicinal purposes... perhaps, but not something I'd write anyone by you a prescription for, Thelos thought whimsically to himself. Truthfully, he didn't mind if Gavin drank all his ale... he still had one or two bottles left.... but they'd have to be a little more sparing with them if they wanted to make them last.

Still, good ale or not, the Andorian could tell that Gavin was far more intoxicated than he was- but it wasn't a bad thing. "I love you too," he repeated when a rather giddy Gavin repeated himself for the umpteenth time. It brought a very large smile to Thelos's face. Even if he hadn't himself had a lot of the fiery drink, Gavin's presence was almost intoxicating in itself.

Speaking of intoxicating... Thelos found himself locked in one of their most passionate kisses yet. The combination of that, the ale and the room temperature made Thelos feel much warmer than he had before and causing him to breathe more heavily to compensate. Still, the doctor managed to be quiet enough about it so he could hear every word when Gavin started talking again.

Ah...

Thelos had tried very hard not to become unhappy with Gavin with not sharing everything with him- he didn't like secrets much... but he recognized that not everything was his business. Now that Gavin was willing to share most of what he'd been withholding... Thelos's heart was pounding a little as his blue eyes blinked once, then twice at Gavin. "I can understand that, believe me... but please, feel free to share. You have my... undivided attention." The doctor quickly squeezed Gavin's hands and smiled reassuringly. You can tell me.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Gavin couldn't help but smile, despite the gravity of what he was about to say. Thelos' presence tended to do that. He still wished, however, that he was able to completely tell the Andorian everything about Zero, and what had happened...but, it just wasn't his story to tell. There was still too much stigma attached to the very word, 'Augment'.

"You have to understand that there are going to be aspects that I have to leave out. Not because I want to keep things from you, but there are just things that aren't my place to say. I'm not trying to hide things from you, because I'm coming right out and telling you that there are things I can't say, and I'm basically just over-rationalizing things right now, so I'm going to shut up and quit babbling and get on with it," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

Gavin took another long sip of the ale, shuddering in pleasure as it burned down his throat. "Okay. I'm good. Anyway. So, Zero and I. We're...related. You probably knew that...we're very distant cousins on the Van Gelder side. Zero is a person of great interest to Starfleet Medical. They wished to keep tabs on her. Like, super-invasive tabs. Like they're the freakin' Tal Shiar, or something."

Turning the cup 'round and 'round in his hands, Gavin stared at the half-full cup, looking back to Thelos. "In my last semester at the Academy, I was given an offer. Accelerated promotion track, skipping the cadet cruise altogether, and lieutenant jay-gee in a year. Signed and sealed. All I had to do was befriend and monitor a girl named Zero Alpha. Report on her movements. Who she talked to, what she did, et cetera. A mole. A god damn spy," he said, draining the glass and setting the tumbler on the night stand, pressing his forehead into the palms of his hands.

"It...it was so easy to agree to when she was an abstraction. A name on a roster. But I met her, I saw her as a real person." He leaned over to Thelos, arm around his shoulders, sighing. "What really drove it home was when I found out that she had a hobby. A hobby. She dances. Like, ballerina dancing." Suddenly, he flinched. "Please don't tell her I told you that. She might legitimately end me."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:42 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:
Gavin couldn't help but smile, despite the gravity of what he was about to say.  Thelos' presence tended to do that.  He still wished, however, that he was able to completely tell the Andorian everything about Zero, and what had happened...but, it just wasn't his story to tell.  There was still too much stigma attached to the very word, 'Augment'.

"You have to understand that there are going to be aspects that I have to leave out.  Not because I want to keep things from you, but there are just things that aren't my place to say.  I'm not trying to hide things from you, because I'm coming right out and telling you that there are things I can't say, and I'm basically just over-rationalizing things right now, so I'm going to shut up and quit babbling and get on with it," he said, running his fingers through his hair.  

Gavin took another long sip of the ale, shuddering in pleasure as it burned down his throat.  "Okay.  I'm good.  Anyway.  So, Zero and I.  We're...related.  You probably knew that...we're very distant cousins on the Van Gelder side.  Zero is a person of great interest to Starfleet Medical.  They wished to keep tabs on her.  Like, super-invasive tabs.  Like they're the freakin' Tal Shiar, or something."

Turning the cup 'round and 'round in his hands, Gavin stared at the half-full cup, looking back to Thelos.  "In my last semester at the Academy, I was given an offer.  Accelerated promotion track, skipping the cadet cruise altogether, and lieutenant jay-gee in a year.  Signed and sealed.  All I had to do was befriend and monitor a girl named Zero Alpha.  Report on her movements.  Who she talked to, what she did, et cetera.  A mole.  A god damn spy," he said, draining the glass and setting the tumbler on the night stand, pressing his forehead into the palms of his hands.

"It...it was so easy to agree to when she was an abstraction.  A name on a roster.  But I met her, I saw her as a real person."  He leaned over to Thelos, arm around his shoulders, sighing.  "What really drove it home was when I found out that she had a hobby.  A hobby.  She dances.  Like, ballerina dancing."  Suddenly, he flinched.  "Please don't tell her I told you that.  She might legitimately end me."

"Go on," th'Zhela urged, despite Gavin's babbling at the beginning. He tended to do that when he had too many thoughts running in his head at once, Thelos had noticed. That was ok with him... and it was kind of cute, anyway. The Doctor leaned back and nodded patiently.

So, it was about Zero, then? Somehow, that made sense to him, and Thelos just nodded along. However, all too quickly it took a turn for the worse, tales of spying on an innocent person and totally disregarding the law.

Thelos had started out with a faint smile on his face, but it all too quickly began to fade. It made way for the massive bubble of confusion and anger that was rising behind the Andorian's breastbone. On top of that was just damned solid disbelief. How could Starfleet medical- the place he'd studied at for years, gotten to know and respect and pledge to uphold- be found to be driving those values and morals right into the cosmic abyss?

He was beginning to feel sick to have any ties to that place, that organization. Starfleet was supposed to be above that kind of subterfuge. But I suppose humans are just as fallible as the rest of them. It was certainly a good thing that Thelos had no knowledge of the rest of the details, or he might have blown his top completely... or worse. Just spying on someone, strange or not, struck him as being very, very wrong.

Gavin's mention of dancing was the only tiny bit of humor that kept THelos from going off on a rant. It made him laugh, but it wasn't a happy laugh.

"That's not right... I can't believe they'd invade someone's privacy like that," he muttered. I can't stand for that...

Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

"Go on," th'Zhela urged, despite Gavin's babbling at the beginning. He tended to do that when he had too many thoughts running in his head at once, Thelos had noticed. That was ok with him... and it was kind of cute, anyway. The Doctor leaned back and nodded patiently.

So, it was about Zero, then? Somehow, that made sense to him, and Thelos just nodded along. However, all too quickly it took a turn for the worse, tales of spying on an innocent person and totally disregarding the law.

Thelos had started out with a faint smile on his face, but it all too quickly began to fade. It made way for the massive bubble of confusion and anger that was rising behind the Andorian's breastbone. On top of that was just damned solid disbelief. How could Starfleet medical- the place he'd studied at for years, gotten to know and respect and pledge to uphold- be found to be driving those values and morals right into the cosmic abyss?

He was beginning to feel sick to have any ties to that place, that organization. Starfleet was supposed to be above that kind of subterfuge. But I suppose humans are just as fallible as the rest of them. It was certainly a good thing that Thelos had no knowledge of the rest of the details, or he might have blown his top completely... or worse. Just spying on someone, strange or not, struck him as being very, very wrong.

Gavin's mention of dancing was the only tiny bit of humor that kept THelos from going off on a rant. It made him laugh, but it wasn't a happy laugh.

"That's not right... I can't believe they'd invade someone's privacy like that," he muttered. I can't stand for that...

"I know," Gavin said, shaking his head. "It's...it's sick, how they treat her. They feel as if they have a right to. She has...history...with Starfleet Medical." Gavin found himself tripping over his words, trying to not catch himself up in saying too much. He wished he could just come out and tell Thelos everything, every bit of it, to have someone to share all this mountain of crap with. Someone that wasn't Zero, or her hyper-territorial Romulan girlfriend that looked as if she wished keelhauling was still a thing every time she glanced in his direction.

Nuzzling his head against Thelos' chest, Gavin smiled, taking up a blue hand in his. "Needless to say, dad was...very...very...disappointed when I decided to switch my billet to Science." He sighed. "I did it mainly to keep him from recalling me from the ship and posting me somewhere in SFM Headquarters on a desk, under his thumb until I was thirty."
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"I know," Gavin said, shaking his head.  "It's...it's sick, how they treat her.  They feel as if they have a right to.  She has...history...with Starfleet Medical."  Gavin found himself tripping over his words, trying to not catch himself up in saying too much.  He wished he could just come out and tell Thelos everything, every bit of it, to have someone to share all this mountain of crap with.  Someone that wasn't Zero, or her hyper-territorial Romulan girlfriend that looked as if she wished keelhauling was still a thing every time she glanced in his direction.  

Nuzzling his head against Thelos' chest, Gavin smiled, taking up a blue hand in his.  "Needless to say, dad was...very...very...disappointed when I decided to switch my billet to Science."  He sighed.  "I did it mainly to keep him from recalling me from the ship and posting me somewhere in SFM Headquarters on a desk, under his thumb until I was thirty."

Thelos was still angry, but he found himself with a biting curiosity about Alpha. He felt guilty for wanting to pry... but he didn't like gaps in information. "She has... history?" he probed gently. He could just tell that there was more to this, some shitload that was crushing him and Thelos also wanted to take some of that away.

The Andorian's one-armed hug tightened around the younger man. Even with the big hole in the information so far, other things were coming together pretty clearly, particularly about his division switch. Another emotion started gnawing at Thelos... a horrible ache of sadness. "I'm sorry that was taken away from you," he said softly. He was also pretty certain that he already didn't like Gavin's father.

"Forgive me if I say I'm a little reluctant to meet your family when I hear how much they've negatively affected your life."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Thelos was still angry, but he found himself with a biting curiosity about Alpha. He felt guilty for wanting to pry... but he didn't like gaps in information. "She has... history?" he probed gently. He could just tell that there was more to this, some shitload that was crushing him and Thelos also wanted to take some of that away.

The Andorian's one-armed hug tightened around the younger man. Even with the big hole in the information so far, other things were coming together pretty clearly, particularly about his division switch. Another emotion started gnawing at Thelos... a horrible ache of sadness. "I'm sorry that was taken away from you," he said softly. He was also pretty certain that he already didn't like Gavin's father.

"Forgive me if I say I'm a little reluctant to meet your family when I hear how much they've negatively affected your life."

"Yes, history," Gavin quietly said, still leaning against the Andorian's chest. He could hear his heart beating, a persistent thud that echoed comfortably in Gavin's brain. Another part of him, one that wasn't so upset, enjoyed the press of muscle that could be felt through his uniform top. "And...that's...pretty much where we get to the whole 'patient confidentiality' thing. That's as far as I can go, Thel. Much as I hate it."

Gavin sat up, casting a somewhat-ashamed look down at the floor. "I'm sorry it was taken, too...but it was. I sometimes wonder if I deserve to even whine about it. I mean...it was my decision. I knew what it'd mean. I'd do it again, if I had to. Zero deserved better than to have someone ratting on her."

He trailed a soft touch along Thelos' cheeks, and down the neck, the slow kiss that followed being just about the only thing that was making him feel good about life, today. "Do we even have to do the whole 'meet-the-parents' thing? Can't we just, like, hide out in space?"
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:03 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:

"Yes, history," Gavin quietly said, still leaning against the Andorian's chest.  He could hear his heart beating, a persistent thud that echoed comfortably in Gavin's brain.  Another part of him, one that wasn't so upset, enjoyed the press of muscle that could be felt through his uniform top.  "And...that's...pretty much where we get to the whole 'patient confidentiality' thing.  That's as far as I can go, Thel.  Much as I hate it."

Gavin sat up, casting a somewhat-ashamed look down at the floor.  "I'm sorry it was taken, too...but it was.  I sometimes wonder if I deserve to even whine about it.  I mean...it was my decision.  I knew what it'd mean.  I'd do it again, if I had to.  Zero deserved better than to have someone ratting on her."

He trailed a soft touch along Thelos' cheeks, and down the neck, the slow kiss that followed being just about the only thing that was making him feel good about life, today.  "Do we even have to do the whole 'meet-the-parents' thing?  Can't we just, like, hide out in space?"

"Come, now... it won't do to have you blaming yourself," Thelos admonished lightly. "You're not in control of your father's actions or reactions, and you can't be blamed for taking steps to avoid that." He didn't think pressing further about Alpha was going to get him anywhere... perhaps he'd know later... find out somehow.

Right now, that train of thought barely mattered for a precious few seconds. Gavin's light finger traces and kisses sent tingles down his spine and seemed to brush away, for a moment, the topic at hand.

The Andorian smiled, hand lightly running through Gavin's hair. Despite the heavy subject matter, his partner's question still struck him as a little funny. "As much as that appeals to both of us... that's pretty impractical," he said, briefly entertaining the idea and almost immediately dismissing it. "My parents are very... nosy."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

"Come, now... it won't do to have you blaming yourself," Thelos admonished lightly. "You're not in control of your father's actions or reactions, and you can't be blamed for taking steps to avoid that." He didn't think pressing further about Alpha was going to get him anywhere... perhaps he'd know later... find out somehow.

Right now, that train of thought barely mattered for a precious few seconds. Gavin's light finger traces and kisses sent tingles down his spine and seemed to brush away, for a moment, the topic at hand.

The Andorian smiled, hand lightly running through Gavin's hair. Despite the heavy subject matter, his partner's question still struck him as a little funny. "As much as that appeals to both of us... that's pretty impractical," he said, briefly entertaining the idea and almost immediately dismissing it. "My parents are very... nosy."

Gavin grinned, laughing softly as he rested his head on Thelos' shoulder, taking up the Andorian's hand. He smiled at the sight of his fingers twined through Thelos' blue ones. "Are you suuuure?" he asked, poking a playful tongue at his boyfriend. "Space is vast, love. We can hide forever. We can join a band of pirates, or an intergalactic traveling circus...yeah. That."

He kissed Thelos again, feeling his jawline, trailing his fingertip along the rim of the Andorian's ear. "Have...have you mentioned me to them, yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)   Baggage?  (Gavin/Thelos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baggage? (Gavin/Thelos)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next