Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Return to Serenity (?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:52 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"You make excellent points, both," Gabriel smirked.  He could feel her starting to relax a little more under his hands.  It had been a little touchy there, at first...the tension was definitely more than just in his imagination.  After a few moments, though...it made Gabriel smile to know that Arch could still trust him enough to let her guard down.  That suit of stiff Romulan armor...

Still working at it, Gabe moved his hands further out, working into the shoulders.  He leaned closer, purposefully allowing his lips to brush against the back of her neck.  "This goes easier without the uniform jacket."

A shiver ran down Archangel's spine as she felt cool lips brushing against the back of her neck, prompting her to turn around to look at the human over her shoulder. He certainly hadn't forgotten which buttons to press, but that wasn't at the forefront of her mind.

She sat up, shrugging off her uniform jacket before carefully folding it and setting it aside. She had to remember that she was supposed to meet with an Admiral shortly, even if she would much rather stay there with Gabriel. Turning to face him fully, the Romulan reached out to touch the curve of his jaw with her fingertips.

"Have I already told how much I missed having you here?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

A shiver ran down Archangel's spine as she felt cool lips brushing against the back of her neck, prompting her to turn around to look at the human over her shoulder.  He certainly hadn't forgotten which buttons to press, but that wasn't at the forefront of her mind.

She sat up, shrugging off her uniform jacket before carefully folding it and setting it aside.  She had to remember that she was supposed to meet with an Admiral shortly, even if she would much rather stay there with Gabriel.  Turning to face him fully, the Romulan reached out to touch the curve of his jaw with her fingertips.

"Have I already told how much I missed having you here?"

As Arch turned to consider him, Gabriel winked and gave a wide-eyed, innocent expression. The looked turned more mischievous as she worked her way out of her grey uniform top. He smiled softly as he watched her fold it neatly. At least there was one of them that wasn't acting completely like an addle-brained teenager.

Gabe kissed at the fingers as she touched his jaw, drawing her closer to him. The kiss was something with more of an underlying urgency to it than their initial one. If the first one had been a re-establishing statement of purpose, then this one was...definitely a reminder that he was still very much in love with her, and had been away for too damn long. "I look forward to you telling me," Gabe breathed, his hands slipping under her maroon undershirt.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
As Arch turned to consider him, Gabriel winked and gave a wide-eyed, innocent expression.  The looked turned more mischievous as she worked her way out of her grey uniform top.  He smiled softly as he watched her fold it neatly.  At least there was one of them that wasn't acting completely like an addle-brained teenager.

Gabe kissed at the fingers as she touched his jaw, drawing her closer to him.  The kiss was something with more of an underlying urgency to it than their initial one.  If the first one had been a re-establishing statement of purpose, then this one was...definitely a reminder that he was still very much in love with her, and had been away for too damn long.  "I look forward to you telling me," Gabe breathed, his hands slipping under her maroon undershirt.

The young Romulan smiled as she found herself once again pulled close to Gabriel, her hands slipping down to brush over his neck and down over his chest.

"Hmm... Bunny's hardly a good conversationalist, although I think he picked up on your disappointed look whenever I forgot to eat," she replied teasingly. She squirmed as she felt cool hands on her stomach, the touch a little unfamiliar after the time spent apart. A light tap to the nose accompanied a faint half smile. "Ah, ah, Gabriel. I have to stay presentable for just a little longer. Once I've had my debrief, I'm off duty until we leave dock in two days."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The young Romulan smiled as she found herself once again pulled close to Gabriel, her hands slipping down to brush over his neck and down over his chest.  

"Hmm... Bunny's hardly a good conversationalist, although I think he picked up on your disappointed look whenever I forgot to eat," she replied teasingly.  She squirmed as she felt cool hands on her stomach, the touch a little unfamiliar after the time spent apart.  A light tap to the nose accompanied a faint half smile.  "Ah, ah, Gabriel.  I have to stay presentable for just a little longer.  Once I've had my debrief, I'm off duty until we leave dock in two days."

"Deflected," Gabriel said, giving a playful frown as he shook his head. Removing his hands, he instead cupped her face, giving her another kiss on the lips. "I see your point, though. And who knows what all Deacon can pick up with that VISOR of hers." Reaching up, Gabe brushed a strand of dark hair out of her face, tucking it behind one pointed ear. "The massage is still on the table, though. So go ahead," he grinned, pulling his own jacket off to make a more comfortable spot for her to lie on. "Stretch out. And I'll...try...to contain myself until we're properly on leave."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:11 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"Deflected," Gabriel said, giving a playful frown as he shook his head.  Removing his hands, he instead cupped her face, giving her another kiss on the lips.  "I see your point, though.  And who knows what all Deacon can pick up with that VISOR of hers."  Reaching up, Gabe brushed a strand of dark hair out of her face, tucking it behind one pointed ear.  "The massage is still on the table, though.  So go ahead," he grinned, pulling his own jacket off to make a more comfortable spot for her to lie on.  "Stretch out.  And I'll...try...to contain myself until we're properly on leave."

For a moment, Archangel felt a stab of panic that she might have hurt Gabriel in refusing his advanced, but the more playful overtones of his expression, the nuance of his voice, helped her to relax again. She hated to think what Deacon would be able to see if they had continued along the path that they had started.

"Hm... It may be wrong of me," she murmured, a slight, teasing smile ghosting across her lips as she stole another kiss from his. "But I think I'd rather keep that until we're sure not to be interrupted. Then, we can take full advantage of your return."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:16 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

For a moment, Archangel felt a stab of panic that she might have hurt Gabriel in refusing his advanced, but the more playful overtones of his expression, the nuance of his voice, helped her to relax again.  She hated to think what Deacon would be able to see if they had continued along the path that they had started.

"Hm...  It may be wrong of me," she murmured, a slight, teasing smile ghosting across her lips as she stole another kiss from his.  "But I think I'd rather keep that until we're sure not to be interrupted.  Then, we can take full advantage of your return."

Waggling his fingers, Gabe instead shifted his position, tapping his lower lip in thought.  "You know...you're right again," he said, nodding as he picked his jacket back up.  It wasn't a uniform top, but an old, faded blue jacket of jean material that had once been popular on his home planet, ages ago.  "A good and proper massage will require no clothing...and lots of free time."  Just the prospect of it had Gabriel's senses alight, tingling along his spine to the base of his neck.  

He moved the urge into a file in his mind marked 'later', though, as he helped his wife to her feet.  "Well, fun as visiting the Discovery has been...there's some more important children in our lives, now.  Wanna go see the girls?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Waggling his fingers, Gabe instead shifted his position, tapping his lower lip in thought.  "You know...you're right again," he said, nodding as he picked his jacket back up.  It wasn't a uniform top, but an old, faded blue jacket of jean material that had once been popular on his home planet, ages ago.  "A good and proper massage will require no clothing...and lots of free time."  Just the prospect of it had Gabriel's senses alight, tingling along his spine to the base of his neck.  

He moved the urge into a file in his mind marked 'later', though, as he helped his wife to her feet.  "Well, fun as visiting the Discovery has been...there's some more important children in our lives, now.  Wanna go see the girls?"

The thought of what now awaited her on the other side of her debriefing made Archangel anxious to get through the meeting as fast as possible so that she could get back to spending time with Gabriel. She accepted his help to get up, picking up her jacket at the same time. She shrugged the garment on, straightening it with a sharp, precise tug on the hem.

A wide smile light up her face at the mention of seeing the girls. All she had managed during the months of absence had been a handful of subspace messages, nothing close to what she wanted to be able to do. She reached up to steal another brief kiss from her husband. "That sounds like an excellent idea!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The thought of what now awaited her on the other side of her debriefing made Archangel anxious to get through the meeting as fast as possible so that she could get back to spending time with Gabriel.  She accepted his help to get up, picking up her jacket at the same time.  She shrugged the garment on, straightening it with a sharp, precise tug on the hem.

A wide smile light up her face at the mention of seeing the girls.  All she had managed during the months of absence had been a handful of subspace messages, nothing close to what she wanted to be able to do.  She reached up to steal another brief kiss from her husband.  "That sounds like an excellent idea!"

"Indeed, it does," Gabriel replied, slipping his hand into hers and giving it a quick squeeze. He knew that, once they crossed the threshold and back into the station corridors, they would be two officers before they were spouses. It wasn't easy to keep an air of decorum when all he wanted to do with her involved...well, not a lot of decorum.

It was obvious to the most casual of observers that the mood of the two officers was much better when they emerged from the holodeck than when they had gone in. Gabe knew that there was no easy fix for everything, but he was doing as he suspected his wife was at the moment - just enjoying being back together, back close.

The child-care facility was a part of the main habitation ring - a soft-carpeted room with pleasing colors and rows of windows with interactive graphic displays. What drew Gabriel's attention, however, was the silvery mound in the center of the room.

"More speed!" it said, moving closer as Gabriel saw that the two little shapes underneath had borrowed a glittering blanket, covering themselves. He could plainly make out under that blanket, though, the form of one little girl on another's shoulders. "Speeeeeeed!" a younger voice squealed in delight as the blanket fell off them. "Arry!" Seika frowned. "You uncloaked us! Now anyone can see us!" Aria still hung on to Seika's shoulders giggling as she shouted for more speed.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:07 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"Indeed, it does," Gabriel replied, slipping his hand into hers and giving it a quick squeeze. He knew that, once they crossed the threshold and back into the station corridors, they would be two officers before they were spouses.  It wasn't easy to keep an air of decorum when all he wanted to do with her involved...well, not a lot of decorum.  

It was obvious to the most casual of observers that the mood of the two officers was much better when they emerged from the holodeck than when they had gone in.  Gabe knew that there was no easy fix for everything, but he was doing as he suspected his wife was at the moment - just enjoying being back together, back close.  

The child-care facility was a part of the main habitation ring - a soft-carpeted room with pleasing colors and rows of windows with interactive graphic displays.  What drew Gabriel's attention, however, was the silvery mound in the center of the room.

"More speed!" it said, moving closer as Gabriel saw that the two little shapes underneath had borrowed a glittering blanket, covering themselves.  He could plainly make out under that blanket, though, the form of one little girl on another's shoulders.  "Speeeeeeed!" a younger voice squealed in delight as the blanket fell off them.  "Arry!" Seika frowned.  "You uncloaked us!  Now anyone can see us!"  Aria still hung on to Seika's shoulders giggling as she shouted for more speed.

As the two officers preceded along the corridors, it was all to easy to notice that they settle back into their respective roles and ranks on the ship. Archangel's back stiffened straight and her expression became more neutral. It had, however, lost the faintly hostile edge that it had borne since Gabriel's departure, appearing far more content than it had been.

It was clear to see which children in the care facility belonged to them. It wasn't because of their distinctive features, or even because they were playing together, but it was because they were the two children pretending to play in a cloaked starship. A wide smile spread over their mother's face as she stepped into view.

"Seika? Aria?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 7:14 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

As the two officers preceded along the corridors, it was all to easy to notice that they settle back into their respective roles and ranks on the ship.  Archangel's back stiffened straight and her expression became more neutral.  It had, however, lost the faintly hostile edge that it had borne since Gabriel's departure, appearing far more content than it had been.  

It was clear to see which children in the care facility belonged to them.  It wasn't because of their distinctive features, or even because they were playing together, but it was because they were the two children pretending to play in a cloaked starship.  A wide smile spread over their mother's face as she stepped into view.

"Seika?  Aria?"

Seika's face became a little mask of poutyness as she slid Aria from her shoulders.  "It's no good, now...we were uncloaked too long!"  Aria, oblivious to her sister's irritation, took the blanket and put it over her head, giggling.  The caregiver, a Caitian named Miss N'Liss, smiled softly as Gabriel and Archangel approached, nodding in respect to their ranks and standing quietly with another child.  

At the sound of her name, Seika looked up sharply, her blue eyes widening in surprise as she saw both of her parents come walking in.  "Daddy?" she asked, while cocking her head to peer intently at Archangel, as if deciding that she wasn't a hologram.  "Mummy!" she shouted, running at full speed toward her mother.  Aria's blanket went flying off, as the little toddler did her best to keep up with her older sister.  "Mommeeeeeeee" the girl echoed, colliding with Archangel half a second after Seika did.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 7:23 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Seika's face became a little mask of poutyness as she slid Aria from her shoulders.  "It's no good, now...we were uncloaked too long!"  Aria, oblivious to her sister's irritation, took the blanket and put it over her head, giggling.  The caregiver, a Caitian named Miss N'Liss, smiled softly as Gabriel and Archangel approached, nodding in respect to their ranks and standing quietly with another child.  

At the sound of her name, Seika looked up sharply, her blue eyes widening in surprise as she saw both of her parents come walking in.  "Daddy?" she asked, while cocking her head to peer intently at Archangel, as if deciding that she wasn't a hologram.  "Mummy!" she shouted, running at full speed toward her mother.  Aria's blanket went flying off, as the little toddler did her best to keep up with her older sister.  "Mommeeeeeeee" she echoed, colliding with Archangel half a second after Seika did.

There was an agonising moment in which Seika seemed to consider her mother. Archangel could feel her heart in her throat, hoping that their separation hadn't caused a rift in their strong relationship. Until Gabriel had come into their lives, it had always been her and the little girl together, a situation that had forged that link between them.

Her fears that that link was damaged proved to be unfounded as Archangel found two small bodies cannoning into her at full speed. Out of practise in dealing with full-throttle greetings, the young mother found herself falling backwards, landing on her backside with an 'oof' as she was swarmed by her daughters. She couldn't resist hugging the pair of them tightly though, just happy to see the pair of them.

She looked up at Gabriel with a slightly evil smile, grabbing his hand to pull him down with them into a family heap.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

There was an agonising moment in which Seika seemed to consider her mother.  Archangel could feel her heart in her throat, hoping that their separation hadn't caused a rift in their strong relationship.  Until Gabriel had come into their lives, it had always been her and the little girl together, a situation that had forged that link between them.  

Her fears that that link was damaged proved to be unfounded as Archangel found two small bodies cannoning into her at full speed.  Out of practise in dealing with full-throttle greetings, the young mother found herself falling backwards, landing on her backside with an 'oof' as she was swarmed by her daughters.  She couldn't resist hugging the pair of them tightly though, just happy to see the pair of them.

She looked up at Gabriel with a slightly evil smile, grabbing his hand to pull him down with them into a family heap.

Gabe felt a catch in his throat as the girls came barreling toward their mother. As hard as it had been to leave Archangel behind, he knew that it was doubly difficult for them...especially since they were to small to really understand much of it at all.

It was about then that Gabriel felt something grab his hand, and just like that, he was falling. Fortunately, he knew how to take a proper fall, so he didn't end up completely on his rump, though he did end up laughing happily as he joined the pile. A few of the other children were watching them with puzzled expressions, but the laughter was infectious.

"I dunno 'bout you guys," Gabriel said, holding Aria up so she could waggled her arms like she was flying, "but I could go for some ice cream right about now."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:06 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Gabe felt a catch in his throat as the girls came barreling toward their mother.  As hard as it had been to leave Archangel behind, he knew that it was doubly difficult for them...especially since they were to small to really understand much of it at all.

It was about then that Gabriel felt something grab his hand, and just like that, he was falling.  Fortunately, he knew how to take a proper fall, so he didn't end up completely on his rump, though he did end up laughing happily as he joined the pile.  A few of the other children were watching them with puzzled expressions, but the laughter was infectious.  

"I dunno 'bout you guys," Gabriel said, holding Aria up so she could waggled her arms like she was flying, "but I could go for some ice cream right about now."

Pulling Seika into her lap so that she could cuddle the little girl close, Archangel closed her eyes and rested her forehead lightly on the crown of her eldest's head. It felt so good to be able to hold her child again. She looked up at Aria, smiling fondly at their little genius. She would have hugged her as well, but she seemed delighted to be held by her father so that she could fly.

The fond smile widened into a cheeky grin as Gabriel mentioned the magic word. Immediately, Seika began to wriggle and bounce. "Ice cream! Ice cream!" she squealed. Archangel got to her feet, her daughter perched on her hip, and held out a hand to help Gabriel up.

"Ice cream does sound like a good idea," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:38 am

[Later - Phoenix]

With a full day of ice cream consumption coupled with the excitement of having their mother back, it hadn't taken much for the girls to wind down. Gabriel had taken them to the stellar cartography observatory and had programmed a light show during Arch's briefing with the admiralty, but other than that, the day had been theirs. Sometimes Gabriel settled Seika into bed, and sometimes he carried Aria. Tonight it was the latter, though the little toddler had been softly snoring even before he got two pages of her story read to her.

Smiling warmly, Gabriel closed down the padd reader and set the lights to 'night light' status, exiting the door that lead into the family room. Most of his things were gone from it, and he'd yet to unpack the single shoulderbag that he'd brought from Earth. They'd politely declined the more posh guest quarters on the station in lieu of staying on the docked ship...because this was home.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:52 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
[Later - Phoenix]

With a full day of ice cream consumption coupled with the excitement of having their mother back, it hadn't taken much for the girls to wind down.  Gabriel had taken them to the stellar cartography observatory and had programmed a light show during Arch's briefing with the admiralty, but other than that, the day had been theirs.  Sometimes Gabriel settled Seika into bed, and sometimes he carried Aria.  Tonight it was the latter, though the little toddler had been softly snoring even before he got two pages of her story read to her.

Smiling warmly, Gabriel closed down the padd reader and set the lights to 'night light' status, exiting the door that lead into the family room.  Most of his things were gone from it, and he'd yet to unpack the single shoulderbag that he'd brought from Earth.  They'd politely declined the more posh guest quarters on the station in lieu of staying on the docked ship...because this was home.  

As Gabriel took care of putting Aria to bed, Archangel took on Seika. Thankfully, the little girl was tired out already from the excitement of the day and it only took a token fight to get her to snuggle down under her blankets. At Seika's request though, and since Archangel didn't have the heart to deny her, she brought out her lute again and played the little girl to sleep. The gesture in itself caused a pang of loneliness and sorrow to surge though her chest. The instrument had lain untouched since their departure several months ago, but it only took a couple of minutes to tune it back to where it had been.

When Seika was softly snoring, cuddled up to her diminished menagerie, Archangel slipped out of the girl's room, back into the lounge where Gabriel stood. The room was bare compared to when the whole family had lived in it. The only touches that marked it out as belonging to anyone were the shelf of technical manuals and the frame sitting on her work station that cycled through holophotos of their family.

Setting the lute aside, she sidled up to stand behind Gabriel, slipping her arms around his waist. "Welcome home, e'lev."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
As Gabriel took care of putting Aria to bed, Archangel took on Seika.  Thankfully, the little girl was tired out already from the excitement of the day and it only took a token fight to get her to snuggle down under her blankets.  At Seika's request though, and since Archangel didn't have the heart to deny her, she brought out her lute again and played the little girl to sleep.  The gesture in itself caused a pang of loneliness and sorrow to surge though her chest.  The instrument had lain untouched since their departure several months ago, but it only took a couple of minutes to tune it back to where it had been.

When Seika was softly snoring, cuddled up to her diminished menagerie, Archangel slipped out of the girl's room, back into the lounge where Gabriel stood.  The room was bare compared to when the whole family had lived in it.  The only touches that marked it out as belonging to anyone were the shelf of technical manuals and the frame sitting on her work station that cycled through holophotos of their family.

Setting the lute aside, she sidled up to stand behind Gabriel, slipping her arms around his waist.  "Welcome home, e'lev."

Home.

It meant many things to Gabriel...Virginia, first and foremost, even though Centaurus had just as much a biological claim on him. The Phoenix. Something that he never thought he'd come back to again. Even if he did, he had been fully prepared to be assigned to new quarters. His own...alone. It would have killed him on two legs, but he could have made it work, for the sake of the girls.

"I heard you playing the lute in there," he said, kissing Archangel on the top of her head as she put her arms around him. "You didn't lose a note." Shifting, he tilted her face up to him, their kiss slow and lingering, now that the were alone again. "I didn't really bring much back with me..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:11 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Home.

It meant many things to Gabriel...Virginia, first and foremost, even though Centaurus had just as much a biological claim on him.  The Phoenix.  Something that he never thought he'd come back to again.  Even if he did, he had been fully prepared to be assigned to new quarters.  His own...alone.  It would have killed him on two legs, but he could have made it work, for the sake of the girls.

"I heard you playing the lute in there," he said, kissing Archangel on the top of her head as she put her arms around him.  "You didn't lose a note."  Shifting, he tilted her face up to him, their kiss slow and lingering, now that the were alone again.  "I didn't really bring much back with me..."

"I've been neglecting practising with it," Archangel admitted quietly a she felt his light touch lifting her chin, angling her face to look up at him. She hadn't expected to be in this position again after his departure. She had thought that Gabriel would stay on Earth, live out his life there with the girls while she performed her duty. Duty, once again, had overtaken her life. Just as it had with Luke Stafford. Just as it had when she had returned to the life after the loss of Julian rather than concentrating on Seika. Just as it had when Gabriel had almost been killed by Jarris.

That thought, the memory of believing that she had lost him that day, his departure so many months ago, and his proximity to her now, caused a surge of several emotions to overtake the more logical areas of her mind. Relief, giddy happiness, love, with a passion and desire so intense that they burned in her chest.

The kiss returned echoed that sentiment as her hands rose to tangle their fingers in his close-cropped hair. She tried to rein back her strength, the force that came from the coursing emotions that came from him just being back, standing here in her quarters again, and she found that she didn't want to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:08 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"I've been neglecting practising with it," Archangel admitted quietly a she felt his light touch lifting her chin, angling her face to look up at him.  She hadn't expected to be in this position again after his departure.  She had thought that Gabriel would stay on Earth, live out his life there with the girls while she performed her duty.  Duty, once again, had overtaken her life.  Just as it had with Luke Stafford.  Just as it had when she had returned to the life after the loss of Julian rather than concentrating on Seika.  Just as it had when Gabriel had almost been killed by Jarris.

That thought, the memory of believing that she had lost him that day, his departure  so many months ago, and his proximity to her now, caused a surge of several emotions to overtake the more logical areas of her mind.  Relief, giddy happiness, love, with a passion and desire so intense that they burned in her chest.

The kiss returned echoed that sentiment as her hands rose to tangle their fingers in his close-cropped hair.  She tried to rein back her strength, the force that came from the coursing emotions that came from him just being back, standing here in her quarters again, and she found that she didn't want to let him go.

Even here, even now, Gabriel had been harboring insecurities. His position on the ship would be less of a problem - everyone posted there would be a professional, as he well knew. The position in the home, however, had been more of a toss-up.

His doubts were soon erased...obliterated...as Archangel drew him into her embrace. Grip might actually have been a more apt descriptor of it. He smiled as her fingers grasped him by the hair, drawing his lips to hers with a forcefulness that Gabriel knew was probably felt through the filter of restraint. He could still feel her raw strength under it all...and he didn't mind it one damn bit.

Gabriel glanced down as he spoke, realizing that he'd already slipped out of his jacket, and was well on the way to working his hands under his wife's. "I think..." he said, his voice low and breathy, "that the back rub just got moved to secondary on tonight's agenda."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Even here, even now, Gabriel had been harboring insecurities.  His position on the ship would be less of a problem - everyone posted there would be a professional, as he well knew.  The position in the home, however, had been more of a toss-up.  

His doubts were soon erased...obliterated...as Archangel drew him into her embrace.  Grip might actually have been a more apt descriptor of it.  He smiled as her fingers grasped him by the hair, drawing his lips to hers with a forcefulness that Gabriel knew was probably felt through the filter of restraint.  He could still feel her raw strength under it all...and he didn't mind it one damn bit.

Gabriel glanced down as he spoke, realizing that he'd already slipped out of his jacket, and was well on the way to working his hands under his wife's.  "I think..." he said, his voice low and breathy, "that the back rub just got moved to secondary on tonight's agenda."

The cool touch of hands under her uniform was a welcome surprise to Archangel. As they came up for air from the kiss, she found that her chest was heaving as she gulped down air. His jacket was already in a heap on the floor, and it didn't take a genius to know that it would be shortly joined by her own grey one.

She swallowed hard, working to restrain her Romulan side to stop herself from hurting him. It was so very difficult, but she daren't so anything to harm or scare him, not when he had just come back. With a great deal of effort, she pulled back long enough to shrug out of her uniform jacket and toss it over the back of the couch before kissing him again with all the passion that leaked out from around her restraint. When she spoke, it was in a low, growling tone: "I think we need to move this to the bedroom, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The cool touch of hands under her uniform was a welcome surprise to Archangel.  As they came up for air from the kiss, she found that her chest was heaving as she gulped down air.  His jacket was already in a heap on the floor, and it didn't take a genius to know that it would be shortly joined by her own grey one.

She swallowed hard, working to restrain her Romulan side to stop herself from hurting him.  It was so very difficult, but she daren't so anything to harm or scare him, not when he had just come back.  With a great deal of effort, she pulled back long enough to shrug out of her uniform jacket and toss it over the back of the couch before kissing him again with all the passion that leaked out from around her restraint.  When she spoke, it was in a low, growling tone:  "I think we need to move this to the bedroom, don't you?"

Gabriel could feel his wife's desire, almost as if it were a palpable energy in the room, something to soak into the pores and make ever hair on the head stand on end. Smiling, Gabe stroked his thumb along Archangel's lower lip. He wished they were free to cut fully lose, like they'd done on their honeymoon. Tired as the girls were, though, they'd certainly wake up for that. Still...the desire in her dark eyes was as evident as if it had been written large and in lights.

"I think so, too," he replied, slowly pulling on the zipping restraint of her maroon undershirt, all the while kissing down the sinuous line of her neck. Pausing, Gabriel smiled to himself, bringing his lips to his wife's ear. "...Don't hold yourself back, e'lev," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Gabriel could feel his wife's desire, almost as if it were a palpable energy in the room, something to soak into the pores and make ever hair on the head stand on end.  Smiling, Gabe stroked his thumb along Archangel's lower lip.  He wished they were free to cut fully  lose, like they'd done on their honeymoon.  Tired as the girls were, though, they'd certainly wake up for that.  Still...the desire in her dark eyes was as evident as if it had been written large and in lights.

"I think so, too," he replied, slowly pulling on the zipping restraint of her maroon undershirt, all the while kissing down the sinuous line of her neck.  Pausing, Gabriel smiled to himself, bringing his lips to his wife's ear.  "...Don't hold yourself back, e'lev," he breathed.

A purring sound rumbled from Archangel's throat as she squirmed slightly, her uniform starting to feel hot and tight. She wondered why Gabriel was teasing her so much, but remembered that he enjoyed getting her riled up enough to lose control. Unfortunately, she was determined not to let that happen this time.

Then, of course, he had to go in for her ears, one of her biggest weaknesses. The purr turned to a growl and she drew back, her eyes narrowed. Using her superior Romulan strength, she picked up her husband, carrying him through to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:36 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

A purring sound rumbled from Archangel's throat as she squirmed slightly, her uniform starting to feel hot and tight.  She wondered why Gabriel was teasing her so much, but remembered that he enjoyed getting her riled up enough to lose control.  Unfortunately, she was determined not to let that happen this time.

Then, of course, he had to go in for her ears, one of her biggest weaknesses.  The purr turned to a growl and she drew back, her eyes narrowed.  Using her superior Romulan strength, she picked up her husband, carrying him through to their bedroom.

Gabe let out a small grunt of surprise, though in hindsight he probably shouldn't have been...knowing exactly what buttons of Archangel's to push, and all that. His expression turned to a sly grin as their door slid closed behind them, and any further lingering shred of doubt melted away in the heat of her expression, the warmth of her skin.

"Au lagga'ju, e'lev," Gabriel purred, nipping at her lower lip. "I have not forgotten my Rihannsu."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:13 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Gabe let out a small grunt of surprise, though in hindsight he probably shouldn't have been...knowing exactly what buttons of Archangel's to push, and all that.  His expression turned to a sly grin as their door slid closed behind them, and any further lingering shred of doubt melted away in the heat of her expression, the warmth of her skin.  

"Au lagga'ju, e'lev," Gabriel purred, nipping at her lower lip.  "I have not forgotten my Rihannsu."

Putting Gabriel down, Archangel kept her arms wrapped tightly around the human, unwilling to let him go even for a second. It was unfortunate that their bedroom wasn't soundproofed, but her paranoia wouldn't allow for that.

"Hm... I can see that, although your accent still needs work," she murmured teasingly as she removed his shirt before placing an almost chaste kiss on his lips. "However, if you continue to tease me like this, my love... we may end up waking the girls..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:37 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Putting Gabriel down, Archangel kept her arms wrapped tightly around the human, unwilling to let him go even for a second.  It was unfortunate that their bedroom wasn't soundproofed, but her paranoia wouldn't allow for that.  

"Hm... I can see that, although your accent still needs work," she murmured teasingly as she removed his shirt before placing an almost chaste kiss on his lips.  "However, if you continue to tease me like this, my love... we may end up waking the girls..."

[Much later...]

Soon enough, things like accents were long forgotten. The reunited couple might not have had soundproofed walls, but they made good use of most of the other surfaces in their bedroom. Floor...wall...

An attempt was made to use the shower facility afterward, but that just resulted in the shower being utilized in much the same manner.

Not that Gabriel was complaining, though he was mightily tired as the pair lay sprawled out on top of their bed, his heart just beginning to slow back to normal. Archangel's damp hair spread out across his chest as she lay against him, her face rising and falling with the motion of his breathing. "Might have to hold off till tomorrow on that back rub..." Gabriel murmured, idly playing with a strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:56 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
[Much later...]

Soon enough, things like accents were long forgotten.  The reunited couple might not have had soundproofed walls, but they made good use of most of the other surfaces in their bedroom.  Floor...wall...

An attempt was made to use the shower facility afterward, but that just resulted in the shower being utilized in much the same manner.

Not that Gabriel was complaining, though he was mightily tired as the pair lay sprawled out on top of their bed, his heart just beginning to slow back to normal.  Archangel's damp hair spread out across his chest as she lay against him, her face rising and falling with the motion of his breathing.  "Might have to hold off till tomorrow on that back rub..." Gabriel murmured, idly playing with a strand of hair.

The air was rapidly cooling the sheen of sweat on Archangel' skin, causing her to shiver a little and cuddle further into Gabriel's side. She felt contented for the first time in a while. Well, for the first time since Gabriel had left.

She lifted her head from his chest as Gabriel spoke, looking up at him through half-closed eyes. "Hm? I can wait, e'lev," she murmured. "I'm just glad you're back. I missed you so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Serenity (?)   Return to Serenity (?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Serenity (?)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next