Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Garen Arthur - Civvy App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garen Arthur

Garen Arthur - Civvy App Empty
PostSubject: Garen Arthur - Civvy App   Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:19 pm

|Garen Arthur|

Garen Arthur - Civvy App Garen%20Arthur%202_zps7oxppugy

Basics

Name:  Garen Arthur
Species:  Human/Centauran
Date of Birth: 2348

Appearance

Height: 6'0"
Eyes:  Green
Hair:  Blonde
Characteristic elements:  Swagger.

Backstory

The middle child of three, Garen Arthur was born to Robert and Ariadne Arthur on Centaurus Prime.  His older sister is Chira Arthur (now Abols), and he has a younger brother named Gabriel.  Although Garen got along well enough with his siblings, he often found himself feeling on the outside looking in.  Gabriel and Chira were closer to each other than they were to him.

Nevertheless, Garen's childhood was a full and happy one, even if he did tend to get in trouble more than the other two.  The Arthur children spent most of their time growing up on both Centaurus, and Earth.  

The end of adolescence found Garen feeling even more marginalized as Chira and Gabriel went off to live their own lives, gathering educational degrees and accolades.  What Garen found himself with was a freighter ship, won in a game of high-stakes tongo.  Garen quickly re-named the ship to the Plutonia, and put most of his first few years worth of profit into upgrading the systems.  Unfortunately, this caused several hardware inconsistencies, exacerbating the need for a real engineer.  Fortunately, Garen knew one recently graduated from the University of Virginia...his baby brother, Gabriel.

Garen and Gabriel worked together on the Plutonia for a few years, with Garen taking care of their freight contracts while Gabriel quietly looked the other way at his brother's less-than-legal side business of running contraband.  The brothers split amicably after a while, with Gabriel enlisting in Starfleet.

The conflagration of the Dominion War did not leave Garen untouched, even though he was smart enough to keep his ass out of the fire.  Not that Garen didn't have a patriotic streak like any good Federation citizen...several of his contracts included running weapons for outlying colonies for their own defense.

These days, he finds himself keeping to the edges of Federation space.  The new world forged by the war is a dangerous one, but it could also be profitable.  It is not entirely by choice that Garen tends to stay close to the Starbase Athena.  Angering the Orion Syndicate tends to change one's outlook on most things.

Career

Captain of the SS Plutonia, acquirer of things.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?:  Yep!

How did you find Aurora?:  Co-founder.

Additional notes about yourself or your character?:  Alt of Gabriel Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Garen Arthur - Civvy App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garen Arthur - Civvy App   Garen Arthur - Civvy App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet!

I'm sure a certain Ferengi on Starbase Athena will be delighted to see another rogue around the place, although I suggest that you try to steer clear of the security hologram.

Please note that there are no missions currently running on Starbase Athena, so posting there is restricted to the Shore Leave and other sub boards.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org

Garen Arthur - Civvy App
Page 1 of 1