Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
George Warden I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

George Warden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George Warden
Ensign
Ensign

George Warden Empty
PostSubject: George Warden   George Warden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 1:44 am

|George Warden|

George Warden Tumblr_nq2q51wXy51u8003yo1_540

Basics

Name: George Warden
Species: Human
Date of Birth:  March 7th, 2346

Appearance

Height: 5’10”
Eyes: Blue/Grey
Hair: Ginger
Characteristic elements: Quite the heavy smattering of freckles.

Backstory

George Warden was born on an asteroid colony to Eloise and Maya Warden. He spent most of his childhood in schools, though he’d always imagined that he’d end up as a maintenance worker or something of the sort. Life on an asteroid colony could only hold so much opportunity and excitement.

That is similar to what he found himself doing for a long while, though briefly developing an interest in culinary arts. That always interested the members of his family used to replicated food.

It wasn’t until the first of several wars broke out that George determined what he wanted to do with his life. After seeing many of the colony’s adults leave to fight and returning with psychological scars and mental damage (including his older sister, who never seemed the same after returning from the front lines), he was determined to become someone who could help other people.

So, an application was sent to starfleet, and before long George was saying goodbye to his family and was headed off to the Academy. Years of study and dedicated clinicals past by quickly to him. He almost couldn’t believe it when he realized that he had in fact earned his full counseling and psychiatric licenses and was fit for active service on a starship.

Career

The Dominion war had George working almost around the clock to assist people with the strains and trials of war. It took a toll on him to deal with so much trauma at once, but his persistence and dedication to helping people stood out in his field. He was eventually able to get off the starbase he was stationed on, and permitted to enter his first deep-space assignment after the end of the Dominion war.

This ship was the USS Pheonix-- a ship that had a reputation for... unusual needs in terms of psychological help. He was excited for the opportunity, and eagerly accepted.

AF Career Track:
Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Medical (Counseling)
Department Preference 2: I have no other skills. Unless you want me to make you an enchilada.

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

*Transport initiating*

Well, this was it. No more confined starbase with nowhere to go except the same halls and corridors in the same patch of space for eternity. He was finally... well, out somewhere! While he couldn’t exactly leave the ship, at least they were moving.

He’d had enough of being stationary on that damned asteroid.

He wondered what kind of job he’d really be facing here. He’d gotten a fair amount of warnings... but how bad could it truly be? Sure, the species mix about was a strange one, and the ship had a reputation for trouble. George shrugged to himself as he stepped off the blue of the transporter pad and out the door after a nod to the transporter technician.

I hope I can do some good here.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: At this point, I think this question becomes redundant for me.

How did you find Aurora?: I’ve been here since the beginning of time.

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: Oh, look. Another addition to the horde. This time it’s a simple guy on a crazy ship.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

George Warden Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Warden   George Warden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:01 am

Welcome back to Aurora Fleet!

I'm sure you know the drill by now. Counsellor, with the rank of Ensign on the USS Phoenix.

Good luck to you! You are now responsible for the mental wellbeing of the Phoenix's crew. Quite the unenviable task!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org

George Warden
Page 1 of 1