Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 3 - Distractions

Go down 
+8
Sigma Nu
Ilana Telak
Rama
Mira
Myree Grell
Henriks Ābols
Chira Abols
Kristen Young
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
=^="Hughes to Deacon.  We need a security detail dispatched to this section, as well as everything sealed.  There has been murder committed this day."=^=

[Operations]

The Klingon certainly worked quickly, Rachel remarked as a communication came through from him, but it was the news that message contained that concerned her. A murder? On her station? Her brow furrowed into deep lines as she folded her arms behind her back.

"Nothing and no one leaves this station until a culprit has been found," she stated clearly to the operations personnel before she tapped her commbadge.

"Security, please send a representative to the maintenance corridors in section 12. Lieutenant Hughes and Ensign Nu require your assistance." Closing that channel, she opened another back to the Klingon. "Acknowledged, Lieutenant. Security has been dispatched and departures cancelled."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Sigma Nu wrote:

Sigma would have liked to stay and go over their readings. Far from afraid now, the Deltan was fascinated as to how someone could steal that many organs without a trace. A marvelous little mystery. Still, the look on the Klingons face told them that there was still the matter of danger to contend with.

They couldn't tell if Raynor's question was meant to ask if they were prepared to defend themself if attacked, or to offhandedly pry into whether the Deltan had committed the murder.

Sigma answered quickly. "No technical weapons, unless you think I killed someone with a coil spanner." They were trying to be causal-- they had, after all, had nothing to do with the dead man until a few seconds ago. Sigma produced the coil spanner to show Raynor.

"Engineering crewmen aren't really in the habit of carrying phasers."

[Section Twelve - Maintenance]

Raynor quickly responded the affirmative to Admiral Deacon's call, glad that security was coming. That meant that they could take care of the poor soul that had likely suffered a dishonorable death by a coward...and it meant that he would be free to possibly find said coward, and maybe bring them to justice. Please...let them resist.

"I suppose you aren't, at that," he said, shrugging. "You would if you were on a Klingon vessel. Of course, it'd be a disruptor. Anyway." Raynor flipped the weapon over in his palm, offering it to Nu, handle-first. "You can use this. I will be capable of handling whatever happens with my bare hands."
Back to top Go down
Sigma Nu
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

Raynor quickly responded the affirmative to Admiral Deacon's call, glad that security was coming.  That meant that they could take care of the poor soul that had likely suffered a dishonorable death by a coward...and it meant that he would be free to possibly find said coward, and maybe bring them to justice.  Please...let them resist.

"I suppose you aren't, at that," he said, shrugging.  "You would if you were on a Klingon vessel.  Of course, it'd be a disruptor.  Anyway."  Raynor flipped the weapon over in his palm, offering it to Nu, handle-first.  "You can use this.  I will be capable of handling whatever happens with my bare hands."

[Section twelve]

Security was on the way, and Raynor didn't think Sigma was the culprit. Happy day all around. Well, dead body aside. Sigma realized they didn't even know his name. Early Terran militaries used to wear dog tags. Sigma wondered if that would have been useful here. Eh. It wasn't a huge ship. Theyd find his name eventually.

The Deltan looked confused when handed the blade. They were moving after it? Bravado wasn't Sigma's style, but... It beat sitting like a dumb duck.

Combat, or really weaponry of any kind wasn't necessarily teir forte, either. Still, try were determined to try their best. To keep it from slipping out of their hand, sigma locked their finger cybernetics into place as they made a fist around the handle. It looked odd, but they knew it wasn't going anywhere.

"Time to find our organ-harvester," Sigma said, with a bit too much glee. An adventure. What fun!
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:19 am

[Section 12]

As soon as the request for security personnel to be dispatched to the maintenance corridors in section 12 of the station, Mira's program had been activated and sent out to investigate. 'True' security officers wouldn't be far behind her if she needed the back up, but at least they could be sure that there was little anyone could do to hurt a hologram.

It didn't take Mira long to find the two officers, nor did it take much of her resources to find out why the presence of a security officer had been called for. However, she had also caught the last words out of the Engineer's mouth, and that was enough to make her frown.

"I don't think that will be necessary, Ensign," she replied. "The corpse will need to be transferred to medical for a full post-mortem and identification, but the investigation will fall to the security department, not Engineering. You may be called for an interview to present what you know in order to assist in the investigation."
Back to top Go down
Sigma Nu
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:41 am

Mira wrote:
[Section 12]

As soon as the request for security personnel to be dispatched to the maintenance corridors in section 12 of the station, Mira's program had been activated and sent out to investigate.  'True' security officers wouldn't be far behind her if she needed the back up, but at least they could be sure that there was little anyone could do to hurt a hologram.

It didn't take Mira long to find the two officers, nor did it take much of her resources to find out why the presence of a security officer had been called for.  However, she had also caught the last words out of the Engineer's mouth, and that was enough to make her frown.

"I don't think that will be necessary, Ensign," she replied.  "The corpse will need to be transferred to medical for a full post-mortem and identification, but the investigation will fall to the security department, not Engineering.  You may be called for an interview to present what you know in order to assist in the investigation."

[Section 12]

Oh, boring. Ah well. They didn't see themselves spending too much time with security-- its Nina's though they had much to say. Sigma handn't witnessed the murder themself, and probably had little to offer an investigative team.

" Oh, well. I think that's the third time today someone's called me an ensign. Did I receive some academy degree without my knowledge?" First the chief engineer, then admiral deacon, and now the security hologram. I have a rank square, you know...

"Guess we're done here, then."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

[Ops]

Turning as she heard the Klingon's distintive footsteps on the deck plates of the command centre, Rachel nodded to the large Klingon.  She hadn't doubted that he would make quick work of finding the Ferengi, not when it concerned something that apparently irritated him to no end.

Ignoring the Ferengi for a moment, especially since he had decided to use her first name rather than the more appropriate surname and rank combination, she looked to Raynor.  "A security patrol signalled strange organic readings from a maintenance conduit on deck 12, section 11.  Since it showed up as dead on their scans, they have decided that someone from the sciences should probably take a look."  It was a little used part of the station, where very few people ever went given that they were still relatively quiet in terms of interstellar traffic.

Finally turning to look at Rama, her expression turned distinctly unamused.  "Mr Rama, first of all, you will respect the formalities of Ops and address me as Admiral Deacon.  Secondly-" she plucked the stray Tribble from the console in front of her and tossed it to the Ferengi, hoping, for his sake, that she didn't need to ask for an explanation before he gave her one.

The Ferengi looked down to the Tribble. He knew if her told the Admiral it was him he would wind up in her brig. She has no proof. He thought as he contemplated his next move. "Very well... Admiral." He said. The tone of his voice said all of the words his lips couldn't. He wasn't a member of the Federation, he felt no obligation to address her in any particular way.

He lifted his finger and pointed to the Tribble... "About that..."

Raynor Highes wrote:
=^="Hughes to Deacon. We need a security detail dispatched to this section, as well as everything sealed. There has been murder committed this day."=^=

Saved by the comm system. Rama muttered. "Sounds like you have your hands full Admiral. I think I'll be heading back to my establishment..." He took a single step towards the turbo lift.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Rama wrote:
The Ferengi looked down to the Tribble. He knew if her told the Admiral it was him he would wind up in her brig. She has no proof. He thought as he contemplated his next move. "Very well... Admiral." He said. The tone of his voice said all of the words his lips couldn't. He wasn't a member of the Federation, he felt no obligation to address her in any particular way.

He lifted his finger and pointed to the Tribble... "About that..."

Saved by the comm system. Rama muttered. "Sounds like you have your hands full Admiral. I think I'll be heading back to my establishment..." He took a single step towards the turbo lift.

[Operations]

"You will stay right where you are, Mr Rama," Rachel replied calmly, not bothering to looks at him as she stepped up to one of the consoles to track the handful of officers currently looking at the mess in the maintenance corridors in section 12. "You still have a few questions to answer concerning the presence of unneutered Tribbles on my starbase."
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

[Operations]

"You will stay right where you are, Mr Rama," Rachel replied calmly, not bothering to looks at him as she stepped up to one of the consoles to track the handful of officers currently looking at the mess in the maintenance corridors in section 12.  "You still have a few questions to answer concerning the presence of unneutered Tribbles on my starbase."

Rama grimaced as he stopped moving in the middle of his step. He turned back to Rachel and took a deep breathe. "Admiral, what in the heck would make you assume that I had anything to do with this? I'm just as surprised as you are. They are in every corner of my bar. I have two waiters working around the clock to get them out of my holosuites alone."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:45 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama grimaced as he stopped moving in the middle of his step. He turned back to Rachel and took a deep breathe. "Admiral, what in the heck would make you assume that I had anything to do with this? I'm just as surprised as you are. They are in every corner of my bar. I have two waiters working around the clock to get them out of my holosuites alone."

[Operations]

"It is logical to assume that, even if you were not directly involved in the matter, you would have had your ear to the ground in order to monitor all commerce on this station, whether it is above board or not. Since I know that these creatures were not imported through official channels, the most logical course of action would be to ascertain what you know," Rachel replied.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

[Operations]

"It is logical to assume that, even if you were not directly involved in the matter, you would have had your ear to the ground in order to monitor all commerce on this station, whether it is above board or not.  Since I know that these creatures were not imported through official channels, the most logical course of action would be to ascertain what you know," Rachel replied.

[Operations]

Rama smiled, a mischievous smile. He always seemed to get that look when he sensed a profitable situation presenting itself. "Well, they are rather large lobes. They hear a great deal. But, tribbles, I don't know if they heard anything about that. I can't quite remember. I seemed to recall hearing something, but it has escaped me..." He looked to Rachel as the mischievous grin grew slightly larger.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama smiled, a mischievous smile. He always seemed to get that look when he sensed a profitable situation presenting itself. "Well, they are rather large lobes. They hear a great deal. But, tribbles, I don't know if they heard anything about that. I can't quite remember. I seemed to recall hearing something, but it has escaped me..." He looked to Rachel as the mischievous grin grew slightly larger.

[Operations]

It was easy to tell just from the choice of words and tone of voice that Rama was seeking some form of bribe in return for the information. However, he had caught the admiral at a particularly bad time to be trying to wheedle favours out of her. A dead officer and a station full of tribbles could put one in a rather bad mood, even one with Rachel's Vulcan habits.

"I am sorry to hear that. However, I hear that Lieutenant Raynor is particularly good at helping people to remember things that they have forgotten. Perhaps I should call him back up here to help you."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Sigma Nu wrote:

Oh, boring. Ah well. They didn't see themselves spending too much time with security-- its Nina's though they had much to say. Sigma handn't witnessed the murder themself, and probably had little to offer an investigative team.

" Oh, well. I think that's the third time today someone's called me an ensign. Did I receive some academy degree without my knowledge?" First the chief engineer, then admiral deacon, and now the security hologram. I have a rank square, you know...

"Guess we're done here, then."

[Section Twelve Maintenance Tubes]

Raynor wouldn't have minded getting out of these damn crawlways. They certainly were not made for someone of his size...or anyone other than Ithenites. He'd been momentarily surprised by Mira's sudden entrance. All the hunter's instincts in the world were useless when it came to someone who could blink in and out of existence at will.

He glanced at the blade that Sigma now had a death-grip on, wondering if he should take it back. There had been a determined fire in the Deltan's eyes when they'd gripped the handle. It seemed a shame to not stoke that spark, even though losing a d'k tahg was a matter of honor. Then again, giving it as a gift wasn't really the same as losing it. Raynor decided to let the matter pass.

Pieces suddenly clicked in his mind. If the killer (or killers) were after organs...perhaps they might get it in their head to find the infirmary. That would lead them...right to where Ilana was on duty. "Nu, you're with me," he said. Never mind that he didn't have a Starfleet rank. The Deltan could follow if they wanted to, or be damned.
Back to top Go down
Rama

Rama

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

[Operations]

It was easy to tell just from the choice of words and tone of voice that Rama was seeking some form of bribe in return for the information.  However, he had caught the admiral at a particularly bad time to be trying to wheedle favours out of her.  A dead officer and a station full of tribbles could put one in a rather bad mood, even one with Rachel's Vulcan habits.

"I am sorry to hear that.  However, I hear that Lieutenant Raynor is particularly good at helping people to remember things that they have forgotten.  Perhaps I should call him back up here to help you."

Rama sighed. He knew that that Klingon could have him for breakfast and it would still leave room for a dessert. "Alright Admiral, you win." He took a step back towards Rachel. "They were brought aboard by a Berellian. He came to my far and tried to sell some to me. I didn't see any value in them." He shifted his eyes down to the deck plating and spoke casually. "That's all I know."
Back to top Go down
Sigma Nu
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:00 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Section Twelve Maintenance Tubes]

Raynor wouldn't have minded getting out of these damn crawlways.  They certainly were not made for someone of his size...or anyone other than Ithenites.  He'd been momentarily surprised by Mira's sudden entrance.  All the hunter's instincts in the world were useless when it came to someone who could blink in and out of existence at will.  

He glanced at the blade that Sigma now had a death-grip on, wondering if he should take it back.  There had been a determined fire in the Deltan's eyes when they'd gripped the handle.  It seemed a shame to not stoke that spark, even though losing a d'k tahg was a matter of honor.  Then again, giving it as a gift wasn't really the same as losing it.  Raynor decided to let the matter pass.

Pieces suddenly clicked in his mind.  If the killer (or killers) were after organs...perhaps they might get it in their head to find the infirmary.  That would lead them...right to where Ilana was on duty.  "Nu, you're with me," he said.  Never mind that he didn't have a Starfleet rank.  The Deltan could follow if they wanted to, or be damned.

[Deck Twelve]

One moment sigma was getting ready to trudge back to the security office to give a half assed testimony, and the next they were being told that they were on the move again. Where, they didn't know, but it was sure more interesting than the alternative.

The Klingon clearly had a destination in mind,, though sigma didn't know exactly where it was. Did it matter? As long as it was out of the tubes. The Deltan tilted their head with a metallic click. "Where are we going?"

Wherever it was, sigma was ready to go. Hopefully, try wouldn't need the knife. Aside from a grip like iron, their knife skills left much to be desired.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Post of the Month - Mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:00 am

Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 Vidiians

[Maintenance Conduits above the Infirmary]

This station was abundant in fresh, healthy organs, ready for the taking! Aralen and Ranin could live off of these humanoids for years. And they already had a medical facility that just needed a few upgrades in order to be exactly what they needed for their research.

There was only one humanoid down there in the research area, a grey-skinned and scaled humanoid of a species they weren't familiar with. They had already left a handful of bodies behind them, carefully hidden in unfrequented areas of the station as they replaced organs nearing failure. However, as they looked down at the humanoid quietly going about her work, Ranin wondered if a scaled epidermis wouldn't stand up better to the Phage than a simple skin.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Sigma Nu wrote:

One moment sigma was getting ready to trudge back to the security office to give a half assed testimony, and the next they were being told that they were on the move again. Where, they didn't know, but it was sure more interesting than the alternative.

The Klingon clearly had a destination in mind,, though sigma didn't know exactly where it was. Did it matter? As long as it was out of the tubes. The Deltan tilted their head with a metallic click. "Where are we going?"

Wherever it was, sigma was ready to go. Hopefully, try wouldn't need the knife. Aside from a grip like iron, their knife skills left much to be desired.

"Sickbay!" he said, turning on his heel. Well, he attempted to do so, but it was more of a scramble as Raynor narrowly avoided hitting his head yet again. The trip through the corridors went by quickly, with the Klingon's long legs eating up meters. He wasn't sure if Nu was following, but he assumed the Deltan was.

[Sickbay]

Raynor bounded through the bay doors, his eyes darting around the area, searching both for Ilana and for any assailants. "Ilana!" he shouted, taking up a combative posture. He turned to Sigma gesturing expansively. Scan the whole area. Everything."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Raynor bounded through the bay doors, his eyes darting around the area, searching both for Ilana and for any assailants.  "Ilana!" he shouted, taking up a combative posture.  He turned to Sigma gesturing expansively.  Scan the whole area.  Everything."

[Sickbay]

The young Cardassian was startled out of her complete absorption into her work as Raynor charged through the doors into her domain. Concern immediately clouded her scaled features as she looked at him over the top of her glasses. His rapid arrival, his defensive stance, they all indicated that there was some kind of danger here. But what danger? She hadn't sensed anything, although she had been rather caught up in her work.

"R-R-Raynor?" she asked, confused. "Is s-s-something w-wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sigma Nu
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:40 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

"Sickbay!" he said, turning on his heel.  Well, he attempted to do so, but it was more of a scramble as Raynor narrowly avoided hitting his head yet again.  The trip through the corridors went by quickly, with the Klingon's long legs eating up meters.  He wasn't sure if Nu was following, but he assumed the Deltan was.

[Sickbay]

Raynor bounded through the bay doors, his eyes darting around the area, searching both for Ilana and for any assailants.  "Ilana!" he shouted, taking up a combative posture.  He turned to Sigma gesturing expansively.  Scan the whole area.  Everything."

Sigma had to sprint full speed to keep up with the klingon's huge strides. They were by njo means short, but they weren't matched for Raynor's deceptively graceful movements. By the time they came to a halt in sickbay, the Deltan was out of breath and trying to figure out why they'd bolted here of all places.

They didn't question anything when told to get scanning. With the hand not practically fused to the knife, they pulled out their tricorder and started prodding around every inch of sickbay. They didn't know what they were looking for, aside from signs o an intruder.

Nothing outright, but... Wait, what was that?

"Lieutenant, I'm getting some odd readings. They're.. Above us? Nothing decisive, but I can tell you it isn't a bulkhead." Sigma knew the internal schematic design of the ship like the back noif their hand. Something was there that shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Alex Boone

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:30 pm

[SS Eagle Bridge]
It has been a couple of weeks since he has been traveling in deep space. He was looking foward to have some time of quiet and relaxation. Sitting in his cockpit alone Alex turned on his communication signal.
“This is the SS Eagle requesting clearance to dock...please respond” Alex inquired on the comm signal.

Patiently he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:06 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

"R-R-Raynor?" she asked, confused.  "Is s-s-something w-wrong?"

Sigma Nu wrote:
"Lieutenant, I'm getting some odd readings. They're.. Above us? Nothing decisive, but I can tell you it isn't a bulkhead." Sigma knew the internal schematic design of the ship like the back noif their hand. Something was there that shouldn't be.

[Sickbay]

"Someone's been murdered," Raynor distractedly replied, still looking at the bulkheads and ceiling, as if he could develop sight to see through them. Frowning, he searched out a ventilation grate, giving a satisfied nod. The Klingon dragged a workstation desk over closer to the opening, clambering on top of it. "Lana," he said, crouched on top of the desk like a gargoyle. "Go to the emergency response station on the far wall, and get me a phaser. Sigma...keep an eye on those readings. Tell me where they are most concentrated."
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Sigma Nu wrote:

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Someone's been murdered," Raynor distractedly replied, still looking at the bulkheads and ceiling, as if he could develop sight to see through them.  Frowning, he searched out a ventilation grate, giving a satisfied nod.  The Klingon dragged a workstation desk over closer to the opening, clambering on top of it.  "Lana," he said, crouched on top of the desk like a gargoyle.  "Go to the emergency response station on the far wall, and get me a phaser.  Sigma...keep an eye on those readings.  Tell me where they are most concentrated."

[Sickbay]

"M-m-m-murder?"

Suddenly feeling afraid, Ilana's hand went to her hip, only recently recovered from the Bajoran attack. Who would be killing aboard the station? Why would they want to kill? Such thoughts, such desires were just about alien to the weak Cardassian, despite her species' reputation.

Doing as Raynor asked, she quickly retrieved a phaser from the emergency storage, handing it to the Klingon and staying close to him, unwilling to be too far away from his protective presence.
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Post of the Month - Mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Sigma Nu wrote:
"Lieutenant, I'm getting some odd readings. They're.. Above us? Nothing decisive,  but I can tell you it isn't a bulkhead." Sigma knew the internal schematic design of the ship like the back noif their hand. Something was there that shouldn't be.

Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 Vidiians

[Maintenance Conduits above the Infirmary]

"We have been discovered," Aralen murmured to his companion.  The Vidiian nodded in acknowledgement, irritated that the prizes his scanner had detected down below were going to be lost for the time being. He would have to keep tabs on all three of them.  The two humanoids they were unfamiliar with, one of whom was augmented with significant amounts of biotechnology, and the Klingon.  Yes, the Klingon would be a fine prize indeed, if the rumours about their DNA and the Phage were true.

"We will retreat, and return another time.  We have their scans.  We will be able to track them," Ranin replied, quickly putting his words into action as he crawled deeper into the rat's maze of maintenance tubes, away from where the group was actively seeking them.

Last edited by NPC on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama sighed. He knew that that Klingon could have him for breakfast and it would still leave room for a dessert. "Alright Admiral, you win." He took a step back towards Rachel. "They were brought aboard by a Berellian. He came to my far and tried to sell some to me. I didn't see any value in them." He shifted his eyes down to the deck plating and spoke casually. "That's all I know."

[Ops]

Apparently, the threat of turning him over to the Klingon Lieutenant held come power over the Ferengi, Rachel noted. She would have to remember this for future problems with Rama.

"I'm sure you know the name of the Berellian," she pointed out calmly. "As well as who else you may have sold them to."

Alex Boone wrote:
“This is the SS Eagle requesting clearance to dock...please respond”

Taking a moment to let Rama think over his answer, Rachel leaned over to a console and picked up the incoming transmission from a freighter. A quick glance over his credentials raised no red flags, and a second glance to the current docking manifestation told her which bays were free.

"SS Eagle, this is Athena Station, you are cleared to take docking bay 3. Please observe all rules and regulations which can be found on the public database."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

"M-m-m-murder?"

Suddenly feeling afraid, Ilana's hand went to her hip, only recently recovered from the Bajoran attack.  Who would be killing aboard the station?  Why would they want to kill?  Such thoughts, such desires were just about alien to the weak Cardassian, despite her species' reputation.

Doing as Raynor asked, she quickly retrieved a phaser from the emergency storage, handing it to the Klingon and staying close to him, unwilling to be too far away from his protective presence.

[Sickbay]

Raynor smiled reassuringly as Ilana handed him the weapon. He reached out, briefly touching her face. "Yes. I do not know the motive, but apparently someone is harvesting organs. It could be a cult. Those Bajorans are all insane like that."

He reached up, removing a section of ventilation grate and sliding it aside, the weight of the duranium proving little obstacle to his strength. Raynor clipped the phaser to his belt, gripping the ledge of the duct and hoisting himself up. After a brief moment to reconnoiter the area, the Klingon poked his head back down into Sickbay. A small detachment of security officers had arrived, making Raynor feel better about leaving Ilana alone. "Nu? If you wish to join the hunt, I could use your help watching the scanner readings."
Back to top Go down
Sigma Nu
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:20 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Sickbay]

Raynor smiled reassuringly as Ilana handed him the weapon.  He reached out, briefly touching her face.  "Yes.  I do not know the motive, but apparently someone is harvesting organs.  It could be a cult.  Those Bajorans are all insane like that."  

He reached up, removing a section of ventilation grate and sliding it aside, the weight of the duranium proving little obstacle to his strength.  Raynor clipped the phaser to his belt, gripping the ledge of the duct and hoisting himself up.  After a brief moment to reconnoiter the area, the Klingon poked his head back down into Sickbay.  A small detachment of security officers had arrived, making Raynor feel better about leaving Ilana alone.  "Nu?  If you wish to join the hunt, I could use your help watching the scanner readings."

[Sickbay]

Sigma wasn't sure what to make of Raynor's climbing acrobatics. To them, it seemed a little more zealous than what they would consider normal... But then again, that seemed to just be the way klingons tended to do things.

No matter. With the knife in one hand and a tricorder in the other, sigma lifted the device up to see if they could get a batter reading. "They're moving away," they muttered irritably. They nodded politely at the arriving security and hoped they weren't there to escort them to security offices to assist the investigation.

Thankfully for Sigma, it wasn't like that. They were eager to go with Raynor, even if their hunting experience was minimal to none. Hold a scanner? Easy!

"That sounds like a plan," the Deltan said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Distractions   Mission 3 - Distractions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 3 - Distractions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next