Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Harold Castor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harold Castor
Ensign
Ensign

Participated in the first mission

Harold Castor Empty
PostSubject: Harold Castor   Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:54 am

Harold Castor

Harold Castor Damian+Lewis

Basics

Name: Harold Castor
Species: Human
Date of Birth: 23/03/2352

Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Ginger
Characteristic elements: A stout man with a thick build. Flat stomach. Huge back and chest. With big hands.  91 kg.  Brilliant engineer but a bit clueless.

General:

Backstory

Born in Manchester England, from a early Harry love taking thing apart. Sometime with tools sometime with a bat. He teacher use to comment about how good of a student he would be if he could only concentrate on his lesson. Harry spend a good deal of time in head master office for the pranks on the student and teachers. His behavior continued, until he took a tour a the enterprise in middle school. Entering the engine room had shaped the rest of the life. Harry became obsessed with joining starfleet. And by the age of fifteen knew ever engine schematic of every ship class by heart. Graduating form the academy was the proudest day of his life.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?:Officer
Department preference 1: Engineer
Department Preference 2:  Operations

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...

Lieutenant Kestra Celes entered the Phoenix's engineering.  The engines were humming away.  Definitely one of the most soothing sound she could think of.   She did a quick mental sweep of engineering checking for personal.  Everyone seem to be hard at  work.  But she didn't want to dug to deep.  Most other race didn't like having Betazoid in there minds.   But she found it useful to go surface level.  Then she caught the impression of someone new.  

"That must be my new Ensign.", she said to herself.  She turn the corner to see a red haired male slump over the matter-anti matter reactor console.  Which she said no one was supposed to touch, but her.  

"Hey what the hell do you think your doing?"

Harold Castor sat up and turn towards the voice now yelling at him.  Smiling he jump out of the sit and walked over to the Lieutenant, his hand extended.

"Lieutenant, you must be the chief engineer of this barge.  Good to meet you.  Harold Castor", he said.  Kestra was take a back for a second and took his hand to shake it.  Then her sense came back her.  

"What the hell were you doing on that console?", she said her eyes narrowed to and lips tighten.   Harold, for his part, act as if she ask 'how was the weather?'.  

"Oh that, someone made a mess of the matter reactors.  I was fixing it.", he said.  Then moved back into the seat.  Immediately continue wait he was doing.  

"See someone had the matter-antimatter ratio way to low.   This equation will boost energy efficiency by five percent.", he said.   Kestra open her mouth to tell him at there current ratio it wasn't possible to get two percent efficiency, then stop.  She almost got caught up in Castor energy again.  She walked up to the sitting man resisting the urge to push him out of the seat.  

"Get.  Out.  Of.  The.  Chair.", she said so there was no misunderstandings.  Harold raised both eyebrow in mild surprise.   Raising both his hands and he stood up.

"Alright alright.  It's your.  But as you can see the...", he said till he was cut off.

"Quiet.", Kestra said sitting down.   "You do not change this without permission.  You do not touch this console.  And you do not...", she said until he look at the console.  To her astonishment, the Matter-Anti Matter reactor had been boosted five percent.  Kestra slowly collected her thought, stood up and moved form out of the seat.  

"Sit down.", she said to Harold without looking at him.  He smiled big jumping back into the sit.  Clearly thinking he had win his point.  Kestra lean in close to his face wearing a smile of her own.  

"Change it back." She simple stated.  Harold drop the smile.   And was about to open his mouth to speak.  But Kestra got there first.  

"You will change it back, or you find yourself hand washing every inch of the Jefferstubes.", she said.

"Aye ma'am", he said, hanging his head a little.  

"When your done you will go directly to your quarters and stay there until alpha shift.  If I find you in here before than.  You WILL clean.", she said.  Harold only nodded.  Kestra stood up and her smile soften.  

"While you're in your room.  You will write me a proper proposal to change the matter-anti matter ratio.  Then bring it to me first thing.", she said.  Harold looked up.  The smile had come back.

"You will not by-pass me again.  Do you understand.", she asked.

"Aye ma'am.  Clear and loud.", he said joking.   Kestra shook her head and sigh.  

"Get to work.", she said, moving over to the impulse drive console, on the other side of the room. Just to keep any eye on Harold.  After a few minutes, he had finished the work and walked over to Kestra.

"All done Ma'am.  I'm heading out", he said. Kestra just nodded, but Harold hung there for a few second.  

"Ma'am, I was wondering, if you would assist me with this proposal.  I've never been good with paper work, and I could use the help.",he said, flashing a toothy smile.  Kestra looked at the man, then she open her mind to him a little bit.

"He's actually hitting on me.", she thought, and she looked him up and down. He wasn't tall, but there something appealing about his form.

"No, you'll just have to work it out yourself tonight.", she said, hoping the innuendo came thur.  Harold took it in stride.

"Eh maybe next time.", he said, still smiling.  

"No.", she replied, with a smile of her own.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: yes.

How did you find Aurora?: Gabriel

Additional notes about yourself or your character?:  British.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

Harold Castor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harold Castor   Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:37 am

Welcome to Aurora Fleet, Castor!

I'm delighted to be able to offer you the post of Engineering officer on the USS Phoenix with the starting rank of Ensign.

Our current mission is on the starbase, combining both crews, so feel free to jump in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Harold Castor
Ensign
Ensign

Harold Castor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harold Castor   Harold Castor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Thank you admiral.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harold Castor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harold Castor   Harold Castor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harold Castor
Page 1 of 1