Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Victor Conrinth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victor Conrinth  Empty
PostSubject: Victor Conrinth    Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:28 pm

|Victor Corinth|

Image : I am not allowed to post external links for 7 days

Basics

Name: Victor “Vic” Corinth
Species: Human
Date of Birth: March 30, 2270 2366 2391

Appearance

Height: 6’2
Eyes: 176 pounds
Hair: Black
Characteristic elements:  Victor Corith stands tall, he is fairly muscular and athletics.  He does have a gentle smile.  His eye tends to show his honesty.

General:

Backstory
Victor Conrinth was born in San Francisco, Earth in the year 2270.  He grew up in a stable household with loving parents and a brother and sister.  He spent most of his life working to be accepted in Starfleet Academy Flight School.

At the age of 17, he was accepted into Starfleet Academy.  He graduated Starfleet Academy at the age of 21 with Honors.  He also was accepted and finished the prestigious command school.  His parents, brother sister and friends attended to his graduation.  

In 2291, he accepted his first commission as a Flight Ensign in the Constitution Class Ship U.S.S. Valiant.   During his tour he met Dr. Carol Finnegan and both of them developed a serious relationship.  In 2292, due to his superb performance he was promoted to the rank of Lt. Jg.  Lt. Jg. Conrinth also asked Dr. Carol to marry him and they were scheduled to get married on 2294.  

In 2293 he received a transfer to the most prestigious assignment at the time, the U.S.S. Enterprise – B.  Unfortunately, he never made it to the next assignment.
Before coming to the Sol System the U.S.S. Valiant received an emergency distress signal from a civilian freighter.  The U.S.S. Valiant responded to a distress signal.  
The Civilian Freighter was on the edge the black hole.  Given the gravimetrical distortions and the time dilations effects of the black hole the crew of the U.S.S. Valiant could not transport the civilian freighter.  Victor Corinth volunteered for the mission of pushing the freighter with his shuttle away from the Black Hole.

It was a delicate process but Victor being one of the best pilots at the time felt more than comfortable to undertake the dangerous mission.  He kissed Carol goodbye and flew a shuttlecraft to free ship.

The operation almost went completely as planned.  Vic was able to push the freighter ship however the push damaged the hull more than was expected.  As such his thrusters were damaged and Vic was not able to escape the orbit.

Due to the dangers of the black hole no rescue attempts were issues by Starfleet and Victor was declared MIA and given posthumously Starfleet Medal of Inconspicuous Gallantry.

Vic was frozen in time until the year 2389 where his shuttle was successfully rescued by Starfleet science vessel.  

He has been receiving therapy for 2 years were he decided to enlist again with Starfleet.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Flight
Department Preference 2: Tactical

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...
Victor stepped gently into the ship.  He looked around and noticed all the changes that a Federation starship had undertaken in the last 90 years.  Even though he has worn this uniform before, Victor   was still used to wearing the Red Uniforms.  
Every time he looks at the new uniforms he feels like he is somewhat out of uniform.  James walked into the nearest turbo lift. As he entered the turbolift Victor Conrith looked around the turbo lift looking for a handle.  As he found none he felt flustered.    
For one of the few times in his life he felt confused and anxious.   Leaping 90 years into the future was not something that Starfleet had prepared him to do.  Part of him always hopes that this was some sort of dream or a mistake.  At best he hopes that someone would send him back to his time just because it would disrupt the time continuum.  
Frustrated, Victor said “I want to get to the Damn Bridge!”  Almost instantly the turbo lift started moving to the bridge.    
Within seconds Victor saw the difference between the bridges of a Constitution class ship and the current ship.  As he stepped into the Bridge he felt the doors behind him swish close.  
“Mr. Corinth Reporting for Duty” as he announced to the Bridge.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: Yes

How did you find Aurora?: Shadow Fleet

Additional notes about yourself or your character?:  I have RP for a while.  I am interested to see this character grow and also have issues.  I am also interested to have him in flight since theoretically computers were less advance he should be less reliant on computers than most Flight Officers in this time period.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Victor Conrinth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Conrinth    Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet, Mr Conrith!

I'm delighted to be able to offer you a post in the Flight department with the starting rank of Ensign. I would like to ask you whether you would prefer a posting on the starbase, (as the only FCO), or on the ship with other FCOs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Victor Conrinth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Conrinth    Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:32 am

I am assigning you to the USS Phoenix in the Flight department with the starting rank of Ensign.

We're currently winding down a mission, but feel free to jump in anyway, or start a side thread of your own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Sponsored content

Victor Conrinth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Conrinth    Victor Conrinth  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor Conrinth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Applications and Enlistment :: Personnel :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: