Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Dr. Robert Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Williams
Ensign
Ensign

Dr. Robert Williams Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Robert Williams   Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Dr. Robert Williams

Birth Date: December 7th, 2364

Dr. Robert Williams Matt_smith_tng_uniform_by_ryjuda-d48p4u0

Character Family: Rodger Williams [Father], Marie Williams [Mother], Amanda Williams [Sister-Deceased], Miranda Williams [Sister], Elliot Williams [Brother]

Species: Human

Commissioned

Department Preference: Medical

Secondary Preference: Science

Prior RP Experience: Shadow Fleet, Tabletop, Shadow of the East, Aurora Fleet

Character Bio:

Robert was born into a rich family. However when he reached the age of 14 he attended M.I.T. and at the age of 18 had already received a doctorate in Theoretical and Quantum Physics. Later he attended Harvard University receiving a second doctorate in medical at the age of 25. He is a brilliant scientist and an even more brilliant doctor. Robert is capable of simply talking his way out of a fight if the issue comes up. The man has very little contact with his parents but keeps well in contact with his siblings. Robert tends to think he is the best at what he does and attempts to prove it frequently.

IQ: 214

Character Defects: While brilliant in science and medicine he is nearly defenseless when in a physical fight. He also tends to like a challenge and will not back down if challenged. Although Robert has issues with weapons rarely using them. He tends to be egotistic and has an issue with pride.

Sample post:

[Laboratory]

The words of his old man telling him he wasn't smart enough to make it in M.I.T. ran threw his head like a record on repeat. He never did thank his father for saying that; it gave him the push he needed to achieve so much in so little time. His entire life had been devoted to proving there was no one better than he was at what he did. From inventions to healing he truly topped them all. He only knew of one man that could rival him and he dared not speak his name in fear of a "speak of the devil" situation. Starfleet was a new hurdle to jump but he knew that if other people could manage it so could he.

A young woman approached him and spoke. "Dr. Williams we need you upstairs." He simply nodded to the woman as he walked to the Turbolift taking him upstairs.

[Upstairs]

The doors slid open to the hospital and he walked down the hallway peaking into a door. "Did someone call a doctor?" He asked with a grin as he scanned over the room pulling out his tricoder. He walked over to the young boys bed and began scanning him with his tricoder. "Ah! Don't worry, we'll have you fixed up in a flash." He said with a grin taking out Hypospray and treating the boy. He walked out to a group of people. "I want the lab results on my desk pronto. Do I have a desk?"

"No sir."

"And I want a desk." He began back towards the laboratory.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Robert Williams   Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet!

I would like to post you to the science department, although if you are set on serving in medical, I'm sure we can accommodate you. In either case, you will be posted to Starbase Athena, and have the starting rank of Ensign.

Please post below with your preference of department.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Robert Williams
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Robert Williams   Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Either way. I'm perfectly fine with science if that is where he is needed more.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Robert Williams   Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:36 pm

In which case, I will assign you to the sciences on Starbase Athena.

Our current mission encompasses both Starbase and starship personnel and is taking place on the USS Phoenix, so feel free to jump in there! We're just about to get to the good bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Robert Williams   Dr. Robert Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Robert Williams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Applications and Enlistment :: Personnel :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: