Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Aria giggled and clapped her hands happily, even if she wasn't quite old enough to understand the significance of gift-giving occasions and the thanks associated with them.

The last parcel was from Archangel herself, and one that she had been quite proud of finding.  It was an old, leather-bround copy of the Iliad.  Unfortunately, it wasn't in the original Greek, but she hoped that it would still be acceptable to him.

The next package had a bit of heft to it, so Gabriel was genuinely curious as to what it could hold. Well. Only one way to find out. As he carefully removed the wrapper and lifted out the book, he laughed happily. "Another great find! You're quite the sleuth, e'lev." A real book was something of a novelty in this modern world, and he appreciated the thought that went into acquiring one...especially out in space. He'd always had a great fondness for the mythological tales of Earth's Grecian peoples, who were, according to legend, the progenitors of the Centaurans.

Leaning in, he kissed Archangel on the lips. It was brief, but enough for Seika to roll her eyes again. "That's gross, do you have to keep doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

The next package had a bit of heft to it, so Gabriel was genuinely curious as to what it could hold.  Well.  Only one way to find out.  As he carefully removed the wrapper and lifted out the book, he laughed happily.  "Another great find!  You're quite the sleuth, e'lev."  A real book was something of a novelty in this modern world, and he appreciated the thought that went into acquiring one...especially out in space.  He'd always had a great fondness for the mythological tales of Earth's Grecian peoples, who were, according to legend, the progenitors of the Centaurans.  

Leaning in, he kissed Archangel on the lips.  It was brief, but enough for Seika to roll her eyes again.  "That's gross, do you have to keep doing that?"  

Archangel blushed a pale shade of green, delighted that her finds were pleasing to Gabriel. Such events that required the giving of gifts came around infrequently, and he was a hard person to find gifts for. Seika and Aria? They were easy, but her husband? She knew that he should be easy enough as well, that she should know him inside out, but her own self doubts always got in the way.

She looked to Seika then, her expression somewhat amused. "Maybe if certain little girls are grumpy, they need sleep..." she threatened in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel blushed a pale shade of green, delighted that her finds were pleasing to Gabriel.  Such events that required the giving of gifts came around infrequently, and he was a hard person to find gifts for.  Seika and Aria?  They were easy, but her husband?  She knew that he should be easy enough as well, that she should know him inside out, but her own self doubts always got in the way.

She looked to Seika then, her expression somewhat amused.  "Maybe if certain little girls are grumpy, they need sleep..." she threatened in a light tone.

"But'm not sleepy!" Seika protested, wiggling in her chair as if rushing to demonstrate just how 'not-tired' she was. Aria saw what her sister was doing and immediately started her own wiggling, leaving the Arthur-T'Koris family with an impromptu dance session in their dining room. "Alright, alright," Gabriel laughed, setting the gifts carefully to one side. "A little play time, and then baths...and then bed." He gave them a considering look, especially Aria. "We can't send you to bed covered in chocolate, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"But'm not sleepy!" Seika protested, wiggling in her chair as if rushing to demonstrate just how 'not-tired' she was.  Aria saw what her sister was doing and immediately started her own wiggling, leaving the Arthur-T'Koris family with an impromptu dance session in their dining room.  "Alright, alright," Gabriel laughed, setting the gifts carefully to one side.  "A little play time, and then baths...and then bed."  He gave them a considering look, especially Aria.  "We can't send you to bed covered in chocolate, after all..."

[A little while later]

A yawning, bathed, Aria was lying in her crib, cuddled up to her favourite plush starship and tribble as Archangel sat next to her on a stool with her Lute in her hands, playing a soft tune. Thankfully, it didn't take long for the little girl to drift off to sleep, probably tired out from all the playing they had done after dinner.

Slipping quietly out of the small room, Archangel was relieved to see that Gabriel was apparently still occupied with the significantly harder task of putting Seika down to sleep. That meant that she still had time to prepare his next surprise.

In the bedroom that she shared with her husband, the young Romulan rummaged around the back of the closet, looking for a box she had hidden away there some time ago. She smiled slightly as her hand found it and pulled it out.

Stripping off her flour-covered, icing-streaked uniform, she changed into a garment that she had only worn once before, but one that she remembered that he had liked: the very revealing excuse for a dress that she had worn during an ill-fated intelligence mission while pretending to be an arm decoration for Gabriel.

Once she had shaken her hair out of its customary tight plait, she stepped back out into the lounge area to wait for Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Stripping off her flour-covered, icing-streaked uniform, she changed into a garment that she had only worn once before, but one that she remembered that he had liked:  the very revealing excuse for a dress that she had worn during an ill-fated intelligence mission while pretending to be an arm decoration for Gabriel.

Once she had shaken her hair out of its customary tight plait, she stepped back out into the lounge area to wait for Gabriel.

It had taken a bit for a droopy-eyed, yawning Seika to fully admit the fact that, yes, she was tired and ready to go to bed, but finally Gabriel had accomplished the task. Smiling softly, he laid a gentle kiss on the top of both the girls' heads, setting the light off and the night light in the corner on.

Yawning himself, Gabriel exited the girls' room, stretching his lower back and feeling very satisfied at the popping sound it made. He rubbed his neck, almost half-stumbling when he realized that he wasn't alone in the lounge. "Oh," was all Gabriel could think to say when he saw what Archangel was wearing. What else was there to say?

Crossing the room, he smiled warmly at her, his heartrate rising to the point at which he assumed the beat was audible. "Angel," he purred, running his fingers up along her neck and jaw, drawing her to him for a kiss. "I'm glad you decided to keep this dress..."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

It had taken a bit for a droopy-eyed, yawning Seika to fully admit the fact that, yes, she was tired and ready to go to bed, but finally Gabriel had accomplished the task.  Smiling softly, he laid a gentle kiss on the top of both the girls' heads, setting the light off and the night light in the corner on.  

Yawning himself, Gabriel exited the girls' room, stretching his lower back and feeling very satisfied at the popping sound it made.  He rubbed his neck, almost half-stumbling when he realized that he wasn't alone in the lounge.  "Oh," was all Gabriel could think to say when he saw what Archangel was wearing.  What else was there to say?

Crossing the room, he smiled warmly at her, his heartrate rising to the point at which he assumed the beat was audible.  "Angel," he purred, running his fingers up along her neck and jaw, drawing her to him for a kiss.  "I'm glad you decided to keep this dress..."

Archangel let a teasing smile cross her face as Gabriel appeared from the girls' room, taking a few steps towards him, using an almost predatory, feline stride. He had admitted, albeit under the stress and influence of severe injury and drugs, that he had enjoyed the sight of her wearing the glorified combination of two rather small handkerchiefs and a dishcloth. She had tucked that information away in the back of her mind for future use.

As he got closer, Archangel could have sworn that she could hear the beating of his heart and almost purred in pride that she could have that effect on him. She smiled through the kiss, her fingers lightly tracing the line of his jaw. "'Oh'? The usually verbose commander has been reduced to 'oh'?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel let a teasing smile cross her face as Gabriel appeared from the girls' room, taking a few steps towards him, using an almost predatory, feline stride.  He had admitted, albeit under the stress and influence of severe injury and drugs, that he had enjoyed the sight of her wearing the glorified combination of two rather small handkerchiefs and a dishcloth.  She had tucked that information away in the back of her mind for future use.

As he got closer, Archangel could have sworn that she could hear the beating of his heart and almost purred in pride that she could have that effect on him.  She smiled through the kiss, her fingers lightly tracing the line of his jaw.  "'Oh'?  The usually verbose commander has been reduced to 'oh'?"

His hands happily trailed along her neck again, over the shoulders and her sides, back down to her hips, drawing his wife even closer, if such a thing were possible. "Who're you callin' verbose?" he teased, trailing kisses from her chin down along her neck.

Gabe stopped suddenly, cocking a playful eyebrow. "Don't wanna get flour all over that dress," he grinned, though the term 'dress' was quite more generous than the material called for. He shouldered out of his duty tunic, and then pulled off the burgundy-red top. The articles of clothing gleefully discarded, Gabe took Arch by the hand, kissing her knuckles. "Emergency meeting, captain," he teased, gently pulling her into the bedroom. "At 'oh-right-now' hours."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

His hands happily trailed along her neck again, over the shoulders and her sides, back down to her hips, drawing his wife even closer, if such a thing were possible.  "Who're you callin' verbose?" he teased, trailing kisses from her chin down along her neck.  

Gabe stopped suddenly, cocking a playful eyebrow.  "Don't wanna get flour all over that dress," he grinned, though the term 'dress' was quite more generous than the material called for.  He shouldered out of his duty tunic, and then pulled off the burgundy-red top.  The articles of clothing gleefully discarded, Gabe took Arch by the hand, kissing her knuckles.  "Emergency meeting, captain," he teased, gently pulling her into the bedroom.  "At 'oh-right-now' hours."

Archangel let out a quiet sound of disappointment at the sudden pause in kisses on her neck, but quickly came to her senses again, remembering the plan she had laid out for the night. Gabriel always had been good at causing all coherent thought to flee her mind.

"I concur, commander," she purred, stalking after him. "As captain, I order you to report to the bed for a full back and shoulder rub."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel let out a quiet sound of disappointment at the sudden pause in kisses on her neck, but quickly came to her senses again, remembering the plan she had laid out for the night.  Gabriel always had been good at causing all coherent thought to flee her mind.

"I concur, commander," she purred, stalking after him.  "As captain, I order you to report to the bed for a full back and shoulder rub."

"Um, well?" Gabriel chuckled, flopping down on the bed as she gave him a gentle little nudge. "Who am I to disobey a direct order?" He slipped on out of his uniform boots and trousers, leaving only the regulation grey boxers.

He stretched out on the bed, feeling the slight weight of his wife's hands pressing down on his shoulders, grinning in anticipation for what was to come. Her Romulan strength was just the perfect match for the knots in his back and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Um, well?" Gabriel chuckled, flopping down on the bed as she gave him a gentle little nudge.  "Who am I to disobey a direct order?"  He slipped on out of his uniform boots and trousers, leaving only the regulation grey boxers.  

He stretched out on the bed, feeling the slight weight of his wife's hands pressing down on his shoulders, grinning in anticipation for what was to come.  Her Romulan strength was just the perfect match for the knots in his back and shoulders.  

It was easy to smile as Archangel knelt on the bed next to her husband, her hands ghosting along the strong muscles of his back and shoulders briefly before getting to work. There were knots galore in those muscles, but she had anticipated those. It had been a rather cruel thing to do, sending him down to engineering. Visits to that department generally ended up being spent in the jefferies tubes.

Her upswept eyebrows furrowed slightly in concentration as she focused wholey on what she hoped would make him feel good.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

It was easy to smile as Archangel knelt on the bed next to her husband, her hands ghosting along the strong muscles of his back and shoulders briefly before getting to work.  There were knots galore in those muscles, but she had anticipated those.  It had been a rather cruel thing to do, sending him down to engineering.  Visits to that department generally ended up being spent in the jefferies tubes.

Her upswept eyebrows furrowed slightly in concentration as she focused wholey on what she hoped would make him feel good.

A series of unintelligible, soft moans escaped from Gabriel's mouth as he lay there, his wife's hands working away at the knots and tight spots in his muscles. With all the stress that was involved in starship life, Gabriel thougth that the least Starfleet could do was to send along masseurs as a part of the regular crew.

Then again...no masseur could match the joy of feeling Archangel's hands on his bare skin. So...yeah. Easy trade-off.

After a good, long while of backrubbing, Gabriel turned on his back. Suddenly, his wife was now straddling him face-to-face. Grinning impishly, he reached up and brushed the edge of her ear. "So. Are you going to let me work at some of your knots?"
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

A series of unintelligible, soft moans escaped from Gabriel's mouth as he lay there, his wife's hands working away at the knots and tight spots in his muscles.  With all the stress that was involved in starship life, Gabriel thougth that the least Starfleet could do was to send along masseurs as a part of the regular crew.  

Then again...no masseur could match the joy of feeling Archangel's hands on his bare skin.  So...yeah.  Easy trade-off.

After a good, long while of backrubbing, Gabriel turned on his back.  Suddenly, his wife was now straddling him face-to-face.  Grinning impishly, he reached up and brushed the edge of her ear.  "So.  Are you going to let me work at some of your knots?"

Hearing the sounds Gabriel was making was a near intoxicating element for Archangel and she continued in her ministrations, determined to keep listening to them. In fact, she was so concentrated on the movements on her hands on his muscles that his flipping over to face her came as a surprise.

She had been about to question his actions when his fingers found her ears and all coherent words were replaced by a purring sound as she dipped her head slightly, giving him easier access to one of her most sensitive spots.

"Mmmm... You can do whatever you like..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Hearing the sounds Gabriel was making was a near intoxicating element for Archangel and she continued in her ministrations, determined to keep listening to them.  In fact, she was so concentrated on the movements on her hands on his muscles that his flipping over to face her came as a surprise.  

She had been about to question his actions when his fingers found her ears and all coherent words were replaced by a purring sound as she dipped her head slightly, giving him easier access to one of her most sensitive spots.

"Mmmm...  You can do whatever you like..."

"Whatever I like, huh?" Gabriel said, matching her purr-for-purr. He backed himself up on the bed, moving into a bit more of a sitting position, his wife still in his lap and facing him. Now he had free reign to do what he pleased, and so he did, kissing her with slow passion, the way he knew she enjoyed, all the while perfectly aware of the effect his fingertips brushing against her pointed ears had. His kiss lingered a while on her lower lip, pulling it slightly with a nip of his teeth. Meanwhile, his hands had wandered to her back, working at the tiny little zipper than held the top part of the ensemble together. "I believe I'll have to take you up on that, my h'levreinnye." His Terran tongue didn't even trip over the words too badly, anymore.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

"Whatever I like, huh?" Gabriel said, matching her purr-for-purr.  He backed himself up on the bed, moving into a bit more of a sitting position, his wife still in his lap and facing him.  Now he had free reign to do what he pleased, and so he did, kissing her with slow passion, the way he knew she enjoyed, all the while perfectly aware of the effect his fingertips brushing against her pointed ears had.  His kiss lingered a while on her lower lip, pulling it slightly with a nip of his teeth.  Meanwhile, his hands had wandered to her back, working at the tiny little zipper than held the top part of the ensemble together.  "I believe I'll have to take you up on that, my h'levreinnye."  His Terran tongue didn't even trip over the words too badly, anymore.

Despite how hard she tried to cling onto her mental faculties, Archangel was finding it harder and harder to remember why. She always had to keep some degree of control over her actions, unwilling to let go completely in case she hurt the fragile human.

She let out a quiet mewl of disappointment as his fingers left her ears, but she covered it by returning his kiss with carefully measured passion, feeling his fingers on the thin laces that were the only thing keeping her excuse of a dress on her body. She smiled at hearing the Romulan term, noting with some pride that his pronunciation was improving.

"Good," she murmured, stealing another kiss from him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Despite how hard she tried to cling onto her mental faculties, Archangel was finding it harder and harder to remember why.  She always had to keep some degree of control over her actions, unwilling to let go completely in case she hurt the fragile human.

She let out a quiet mewl of disappointment as his fingers left her ears, but she covered it by returning his kiss with carefully measured passion, feeling his fingers on the thin laces that were the only thing keeping her excuse of a dress on her body.  She smiled at hearing the Romulan term, noting with some pride that his pronunciation was improving.

"Good," she murmured, stealing another kiss from him.

The fasteners at the back of her dress were infernally tiny, but what good was an engineer that didn't know how to take things apart? After a few more softly-giggled tries (that made him feel a bit like a teenager again), the dress top slipped completely off, and was soon discarded. "Much better," he smirked, gently flipping her over to lie on the bed on her back. A passionate barrage of kisses followed, teasingly moving along her neck and lower as he removed the dress fully. "I might have to give you an IOU on that massage," he murmured. "I seem to have gotten distracted. Computer, lights," he ordered, leaving the two lovers bathed only in starlight as naked as their skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]   More than one surprise!  [Arch/Gabe] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More than one surprise! [Arch/Gabe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2