Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Malfunction [Mira/Kristen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations

Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfunction [Mira/Kristen]   Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Mira wrote:

Mira shifted a little uncomfortably in her seat, looking away from the human.  Was it difficult to understand that she didn't like spending time with beings of her own kind unless they were actually designed to emulate her own program?   The standard programs in holodeck programs were always so… two dimensional.  It actually scared her to think that she could end up like them, if a handful of her subroutines were removed.

She forced a smile, shrugging one shoulder.  "Each to their own, I suppose," she replied.  "The EMH diagnostic program may be abrasive and not welcoming of guests, but that's what I was programmed around."

Kristen smiled. "Whatever works." She began to clean up er mess from lunch. "I should probably be making my way back to ops. You know how the Admiral gets when we're late."
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Malfunction [Mira/Kristen]   Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Kristen Young wrote:
Kristen smiled. "Whatever works." She began to clean up er mess from lunch. "I should probably be making my way back to ops. You know how the Admiral gets when we're late."

Mira gave the human a faint smile, getting to her feet as Kristen started to tidy up the remains of her lunch. She was right, it was time to be getting back to the security office.

"Of course," she replied. "I'd better be getting back to the office before they send someone out to look for me." After a slight pause, she then continued a little more hesitantly. "You'll let me know when you have the first lesson in humanity planned out? If you still want to, of course."
Back to top Go down
Kristen Young
Ensign
Ensign

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations

PostSubject: Re: Malfunction [Mira/Kristen]   Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Mira wrote:

Mira gave the human a faint smile, getting to her feet as Kristen started to tidy up the remains of her lunch.  She was right, it was time to be getting back to the security office.

"Of course," she replied.  "I'd better be getting back to the office before they send someone out to look for me."  After a slight pause, she then continued a little more hesitantly.  "You'll let me know when you have the first lesson in humanity planned out?  If you still want to, of course."

Kristen let out a big smile. "Of course... friend. It would be a pleasure to organize human school for you. We'll set something up soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfunction [Mira/Kristen]   Malfunction [Mira/Kristen] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfunction [Mira/Kristen]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4