Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero]   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:34 am

Although she still didn't look particularly convinced by the Trill, Zero slowly nodded her head, her expression somewhat dejected. She wasn't looking at Leela, preferring to keep her gaze down and to the side.
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero]   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 am

"I guess that's as close as I'm going to get to an enthusiastic yes?" Leela poured another drink to celebrate the journey that they were about to embark on together. She raised the glass in Zero's direction. "To your future!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero]   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Although Zero didn't look happy about it, she inclined her head to Leela. In fact, she looked distinctly reluctant and unhappy about the situation. She was going to have to scale back everything that Corinth had taught her during the years she had been in his care and relearn every thing anew.

It was a long and difficult road, probably fraught with tears, insults and temper tantrums, that they had ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero]   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:47 am

Leela gave Zero a nod and a slight smile. "I'm glad that you came over tonight. I'll be in touch soon to start our little adventure. In the meantime, you better  get some rest." She moved toward the door to walk Zero out. "Have a good night and sleep well."

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero]   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner [Kaz/Zero]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4