Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic Empty
PostSubject: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:20 am

For questions, comments, and rotten tomatoes.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Corman Stark wrote:
For questions, comments, and rotten tomatoes.

Why isn't Jiseth allowed to fly? Sorry the LOA has left me in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
Why isn't Jiseth allowed to fly? Sorry the LOA has left me in the dark.

There were incidents in the last mission that lead to a court martial, so Jiseth has been/will be both reduced in rank and grounded for a mission.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

There were incidents in the last mission that lead to a court martial, so Jiseth has been/will be both reduced in rank and grounded for a mission.

Ok thanks for the update
Back to top Go down
Kejal Buris
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Technical Precision

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:54 am

Wow, you all really have been through the wringer. Officers who are unfit for duty, being grounded, possibly mentally unstable, kidnapped and tortured... geez. I hope I don't end up that bad!

As your new Ops officer, I'm here to help. Who needs the most help coordinating things based on the mission spec?
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:07 am

Yeah, the Phoenix crew are a little... accident prone?

Since they're currently on approach to a planet displaying strange readings, maybe the bridge would be a good place to start? Our other operations officer hasn't posted yet, so there's no played character manning the station at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:10 pm

Ok, folks, now that the away team has made contact with the planet, there are a few notes. The longer you're on the planet, the more those who are psionically sensitive (empaths, Vulcanoids, whatever) are going to start feeling the energy readings, too. They would probably feel it like a pressure behind the eyes, a ringing in the ears, or maybe a distant murmur or something. I'll leave it up to you all to determine how much of this your character feels (if they're receptive to such things) and the degree of the sensations.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:51 am

Business is about to pick up. The planet is now making open and direct contact to the bridge, and even non-psionics can pick up on the energy weirdness. That, and, of course, the weird alien on the bridge.

Everyone on the planet will also be feeling the energy. You all will be able to start to discern feelings and emotions, most of them a mix of terror and dread, mixed with a dark hunger.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Great job all around on this thread. We'll be wrapping things up by Thursday, so start thinking toward that end.
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:30 am

Fun mission! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic   Mission 9:  Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 9: Tears of Procopius Discussion Topic
Page 1 of 1