Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

th'Zhela, Thelos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

th'Zhela, Thelos Empty
PostSubject: th'Zhela, Thelos   th'Zhela, Thelos I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 am

|Thelos th'Zhela|

th'Zhela, Thelos 246_me10

Basics

Name: Thelos Zarath th'Zhela
Species: Andorian
Date of Birth: October 20th, 2341
Place of birth: Lor'Tan, Andoria
Sexual Orientation: Exclusively homosexual

Appearance

Height: 5'2 (5'6 Antennae included)
Weight: 120lbs
Build: Lean. (Although obesity is not unknown on Andoria, it is culturally condemned and most Andorians are quite slender for their height. This often gives them a misleading appearance of fragility, which is belied by their remarkable physical strength.)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White
Characteristic elements:
Andorian blue skin, white hair, and antennae. Notably, however, one antenna was severed during his previous assignment, and has been very slow to grow back. One scar- a thick white line on his knee from falling on the ice on his homeworld.

General:

Family

Mothers:
Mother (1): Thani zh'Zhela - Zhen - Active
Mother (2): Vrota sh'Zhela - Shen - Active
Fathers:
Father (1): Aris ch'Zhela - Chan - Active
Father (2): Kavol th'Zhela - Thaan - Active
Brother(s):
Gralav ch'Zhela - Chan - Active
Sister(s):
Vani zh'Zhela - Zhen -Active

Significant others: Gavin Van Gelder
Children: Nope.

th'Zhela, Thelos Tumblr_nduq5bVp3w1s20g1mo2_1280
Thelo's parents: Aris (father), Kavol (father), Thani (mother), Vrota (mother)

th'Zhela, Thelos Tumblr_nduq5bVp3w1s20g1mo3_400
Siblings: Vani (sister), Gralav (brother)

Personality

Thelos is an experienced doctor and as such tends to be quick with compassion. He's typically described as friendly and talkative, although he rarely 'acts his age'.

Despite his outward displays of self-confidence, he has some doubts about his life choices and that makes him slightly insecure. Usually, he keeps this close to his chest and doesn't let on.

Has seemingly infinite patience in most cases, but heartily dislikes those to do nothing but complain all the time.

For a very long time, he's avoided romantic endeavors as he saw them as a distraction to his work, and falling back on what his parents always called inevitable. Unfortunately, the universe tends to have other plans. His parents don't know about his sexual orientation, and he refuses to tell them.

Andoria puts high esteem on those who produce a large amount of children, especially given their population crisis. Thelos isn't attracted at all to Chans, Zhens, or Shens, which makes reproduction impossible, and thus his orientation taboo.

Backstory

Thelos was born the oldest of three very much desired children on the frigid moon called Andoria. He lived a competitive and high-paced childhood for the most part, and learned to be very proud of his achievements. As a middle-class clan, Thelos was neither extremely spoiled nor needy, although he sometimes desired to be able to attend a more prestigious school than what was available to him.

He was employed as a combat medic in is late teens as a member of the Andorian imperial guard. This is where he garnered his interest in medical practices, and once he left the imperial guard he knew that was what he wanted for his career.

Once he reached a certain age, his parents, like much of society, expected him to form a family and produce more children. This (unfortunately for them) never appealed to Thelos. He was far too interested in continuing his medical studies. Despite his family's protestations, he opted to leave Andoria and pursue his interests elsewhere, which let him eventually to starfleet. His family eventually accepted that he had made his own choices and he still maintains close ties the ones that remain alive.

Thelos spend several years studying medicine at starfleet academy with the intention of becoming a doctor. He regrets no part of his current career path, aside from allowing himself to get distracted during one of his years at the Academy. He doesn't like the string of less-than-stellar grades on his record from that year, although they were passable. It was at starfleet academy that he became a doctor and received his medical licence.

Several assignments followed his graduation from the Academy, but he never rose in rank. It wasn't his primary focus, although he realized that if he ever wished to become a CMO, he would have to do so eventually. From there on he was assigned to the USS Delphia, an intelligence ship where he spent the majority of his time clinging to a biobed as they got into one trouble or another. He was all too happy to leave that vessel when the opportunity arose. Thelos was well involved during the fighting of the dominion war, sercing as active medical personnel on one of the docking starbases where ships would unload their wounded for treatment.

The war eventually ended. He was assigned the Chin'toka, and served as a medical officer aboard that ship for some time.

Unfortunately, the Chin'toka was boarded by hostiles later into Thelos's time there. He had the misfortune of being caught and tortured as an attempt to get another officer to talk. This is where he lost his antenna, and gained some psychological wounds as well that would take longer to heal. He opted to take a leave of absence to see a counselor and recuperate from the incident.

He was then ready to return to the fleet and take a new assignment, and was given a position on the USS Pheonix.

th'Zhela, Thelos Tumblr_inline_nfepuvu9t51rckglo
Thelos, post-Chin'Toka

Career

Starbase 27 (Ensign)
USS Avalon (Ensign)
USS Bridgeton (Ensign)
USS Delphia (Ensign)
Starbase 44 (Ensign)
USS Chin'toka (Ensign)
USS Pheonix (Ensign)
Back to top Go down

th'Zhela, Thelos