Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Mission One:  The Price of Kindness

Synopsis:  The USS Phoenix, responding to a distress call from the Daeus System, finds itself drawn into a civil war within the system.  The ship is hijacked by a faction called the Hunari when the crew is mysteriously teleported to an underground prison.  Not all is as it seems, though, as a powerful force seems to be controlling events for their own purpose...or amusement.

Participants:  Archangel T'Koris, Gabriel Arthur, Zero Alpha, Ilana Telak, Raynor Hughes, Gavin Van Gelder, Jiseth, Matthew Thompson, Robert Williams, T'Shar N'Vek, Thelos th'Zela, Derek Black, Andrew Sheridan, John Harriman, Harold Castor, Chira Arthur, Henriks Abols.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Mission Two:  Tell No Tales

Synopsis:  The Phoenix is drawn into a firefight by a distress signal coming from a harsh planet.  Upon arrival, the away team finds the wreckage of an Orion slaver vessel...complete with living cargo.  Meanwhile, Captain Yarl Krespo, a scourge of the space-lanes, has also received the distress signal...and wishes to recover his cargo.  Krespo's small fleet is also equipped with a new kind of cloaking device that uses ion drive to noiselessly 'glide'.  This, obviously, he does not want in the Federation's hands.  Now that Krespo has found that the Phoenix, the old pirate knows that he must destroy the evidence...by any means necessary.

Participants:  Archangel T'Koris, Gabriel Arthur, Thelos th'Zela, Matthew Thompson, Henriks Abols, Chira Abols, Derek Black, Safefta Pardek, Alexander Wu, Ilana Telak, Andrew Sheridan.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Mission Three: Choices

Synopsis: With the cessation of the Dominion War, Starfleet can now get back to what it was made for - exploration! That also means turning attention back to long-neglected colonies on the far fringes of space, much like the Gamma Thera Colony, which has seemingly come under attack. Something has made the colony's water source un-usable, and it's up to the crew of the USS Phoenix to find out why.

Arriving there, however, reveals a deeper meaning behind the apparent sabotage - a group of alien birds has taken up roost in the cave network that houses the river's source. They return there to roost every seven to ten years...and their droppings have been poisoning the water.

Participants: Gabriel Arthur, Chira Abols, Henriks Abols, Archangel T'Koris, Safefta Pardek, Thelos th'Zela, Derek Black, Alex Wu, A'Della Es'Starla, Andrew Sheridan, Matthew Thompson, Zero Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Mission Four: Behind the Mask

Synopsis: On a routine visit to a world hoping for Federation membership, Captain T'Koris and crew become aware of a more sinister life that lives underneath the mask. The world's leader, President Anim Gorova, has initiated a systematic removal of the planet's 'undesirables' - the ill, the poor, the dirty masses - and has placed them in underground internment. The cover is blown once the crew meets a little girl named Hope...and Gorova will stop at nothing to keep his dirty secret.

Participants: Archangel T'Koris, Gabriel Arthur, Chira Abols, Safefta Pardek, Zero Alpha, Jiseth, Julia Rellek, Andrew Sheridan, Alexander Wu, Derek Black.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post of the Month - Mission
Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Mission Five:  Let This Line Be Drawn Between Us!

Synopsis:  The USS PHOENIX has been diverted to work alongside the USS APRIL while exploring a vast region of space.  Shortly after our arrival, we discovered a star about to go nova...threatening a pre-warp civilization.  A conflict of styles and personalities emerges as the two crews attempt to work together.

Participants:  Archangel T'Koris, Gabriel Arthur, Safefta Pardek, Julia Rellek, Andrew Sheridan, Leela Kaz, Thelos th'Zhela, Tufezr Nefen, Chira Abols, Henriks Abols, Kintiss, Ilana Telak, Pepper Wilson
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post of the Month - Mission
Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Misson Six:  Rattle of Sabers

The crew is pitted against a mysterious force that has been attacking other ships from different powers...including the Klingons, Romulans, and Cardassians.  After discovering the enemy ship was actually from the Mirror Universe; a brief coalition was formed from other vessels representing those that had been attacked, and the ship was hunted down and destroyed.  The temporal rift closed shortly thereafter.

Participants:  Archangel T'Koris, Jiseth, Julia Rellek, Safefta Pardek, Kintiss, Ilana Telak, Alexander Wu, Thelos th'Zhela, Kahlandra Aneamu.
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Mission Seven: Flight of the Wolves
Mission Director: Jiseth

While rendering aid to a Cardassian colony, the crew of the USS Phoenix fall victim to a splinter group of the Maquis looking to eradicate the Cardassians and all those trying to help them. While it was touch and go for a while, the situation was contained and the terrorists turned over to the appropriate authorities.

Participants: Jiseth, Archangel T'Koris, Reyaen 3, Safefta Pardek, Gavin Van Gelder, Nelkar Epath, Julia Rellek, Thelos th'Zhela, Zero Alpha, Ilana Telak, Tufezr Nefen, Gabriel Arthur, Kintiss, Corman Stark, Ezac,
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Mission Eight: Survival of the Fittest
Mission Director: Archangel T'Koris

It was thought that the hardest part of participating in war games with the Romulan Star Empire was going to be the fact that they had switched ships for the exercise, but when the Klingons make a surprise appearance, things take a turn for the worse.

Participants: Archangel T'Koris, Kaitlin Dexter, Kintiss, Jiseth, Nelkar Epath, T'Lara, Reyaen 3, George Warden, Gabriel Arthur, Safefta Pardek, Julia Rellek, Leela Kaz, Corman Stark, Tufezr Nefen, Persephone M'Rai, Ezac, Gavin Van Gelder, Ilana Telak, Stefen Ives, Zero Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Mission Nine:  Tears of Procopius

Synopsis:  The USS Phoenix, under temporary command of Rear Admiral Stark, is dispatched to a newly-revealed sector of space in the Horatius System.  The planetoid of Enyo III, displaying anomalous readings, which is eventually revealed to be psionic memories from a long-dead empire known as Bakurhan.  Shadowy parasites threaten to devour those memories, causing the Bakurhan to be forgotten forever.

Participants:  Archangel T'Koris, Zero Alpha, Gabriel Arthur, Gavin Van Gelder, Corman Stark, Julia Rellek, Leela Kaz, Kintiss, Safefta Pardek, George Warden, Kaitlyn Dexter, Persephone M'Rai, Ezac, Kejal Buris.
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Mission 10:The Harvest
Mission Director:Julia Rellek

While en route to deliver supplies to a remote scientific research station, Admiral Stark redirects the Phoenix to a priority tactical recon mission to investigate a potential Borg threat. When the Phoenix arrived they were quickly intercepted by the Vidiians. It doesn't take long for the crew of the Phoenix to realize that the Vidiians were using an unused transwarp conduit to infiltrate the outter edges of the Alpha Quadrant. The crew of the Phoenix fought off the Vidiian boarding party and made a quick escape. They were left with a chilling message, the Vidiians were in the Alpha Quadrant for the sole purpose of finding a new organ supply. This mission could have lasting repercussions throughout the Quadrant.

Participants: Archangel T'Koris, Julia Rellek, Gabriel Arthur, Gavin VanGelder, Zero Alpha, Kintiss, Nelkar Epath, Kejal Buris, Leela Kaz, Safefta Pardek, Persephone M'Rai, T'Lara, Conor Terrell, Corman Stark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix   After-Action Reports:  USS Phoenix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After-Action Reports: USS Phoenix
Page 1 of 1