Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Thompson, Matthew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Thompson
Ensign
Ensign

Thompson, Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Thompson, Matthew   Thompson, Matthew I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:08 am

Character Species: Human

Date of Birth: June 20,2365

Character Family: Chief Security Officer Jonathan Thompson (Father) <> [Cause of Death: Murder] [Date of Death: May 10, 2386] Chief Operations Officier Adriana Thompson (Mother) <> [Cause of Death: Murder] [Date of Death: May 10, 2386] Jack Harriman (Adopted Father) Renée Harriman (Adopted Mother) John Harriman (Adopted Brother)

Character Bio: Matthew was raised into Starfleet with both of his parents working at the academy until he was 8 at which point his parents were framed for the murders of a Vulcan family. From age 8-14 he and his parents lived as nomads on Earth constantly trying to prove their innocence until evidence arose pinpointing their associate Joseph Alden as the murderer. After words they returned to the academy until Matthew’s 14th birthday when his parents were murdered by Alden’s sister who worked in the medical bay his parents were serving on at the time to cover up a string of evidence leading back to Alden’s family. Matthew was taken in by Jack and Renée Harriman. Since then Matthew has looked at John Harriman as an older brother.

At the age of 18 Matthew was kidnapped and tortured by Joseph Alden not escaping until he was 22 at which point he went into hiding for two years dawning a new identity "Nova"

As Nova he served as a bounty hunter, nicknamed "The Shadow Hunter", Nova was said to be able to slip in, grab his target, and get out, with no one even noticing. This skill made him a very valuable bounty hunter even being hired by various branches of Starfleet on 4 occasions. Another notable alias was "[i]Azrael[i]" (pronounced As-ri-el). Azrael was said to be the dark counterpart of Nova, he wore the same leather trench coat as Nova, the only difference in the outfit was instead of a helmet he wore a porcelain mask that looked like a skull with no mouth and no nose. The name stems from the mythological Archangel of Death by the same name. Occasionally the merciless assassin Azrael will show his face when Matthew is enraged.

When John Harriman took a leave-of-absence from Starfleet in 2389 Matthew is seen in public for the first time since 2383. John Harriman then assists Matthew in joining Starfleet.

PRIMARY SPECIALTIES:
Combat
Security Technologies

COMBAT SPECIALTIES:
Situational Analysis
Hand-to-Hand
Mid-Long Range Weapons

IQ: 189

MEDICAL:
Matthew shows early signs of Parkinson’s Disorder with a very slight trimmer in his left hand.

CHARACTER DEFFECTS:
Matthew can show slight aggression at times due to a very difficult past, he tends to have problems with authority, and he has a fear of doctors and medicines. On top of all of this he also tends to be very impulsive, and while his first plan tends to succeed; occasionally it blows up in his face.

THIRD DEGREE BLACKBELTS:
Bokator
Istunka
T'ai chi
Kendo
Kyudo
Jujitsu
Back to top Go down

Thompson, Matthew
Page 1 of 1