Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   Empty
PostSubject: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 pm

A Character bio by Renda M. Carr:

A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   1-TessieS_zps72cb6ed0

STATS:

Full Name A'Della Minuet Es'Starla  Goodbody
Date of Birth:  (Age)  Twenty  
Species:  Orion from the far side of Orion space, Skin color Purple. Has some Vulcan ancestry, her ears are pointed.
HAIR Color:  Lite purple highlights, very long.
EYE Color:  Pale Purple blue.
HEIGHT:  Five Feet Nine Inches
Body type:  Slender yet dangerous curves.  Measurements Bar Owners consideration:  36" 24" 36" Wow what a winning hand.  Brick House.
Family
Parents: Deceased, were Spice traders before they died in a ship accident.
Siblings: Aah'senductra!
Spouse: NONE
Children: NONE
Chonological History
Goodbody, worked as a dancer to put herself through school.  She graduated from Orion Arts University with a degree in Medicine, then went on to Star fleet Academy to get her complete degree.    She worked as a Intern for morgue, and also did a semester in the Music department with the SFA band and orchestra.

She had a very hard life without parents, but she survived and made ends meet.  Her family left her a very good trust fund.

Character Physical Description
Small boned/muscular build, physically fit. Purple skin Long hair below her shoulders. Slender frame.  Very well endowed, curves.....  Smile that drives men and women wild...

University
Starfleet Academy, Medicine.  Orion Arts, Asso, Medicine and Dance, Theatre music....

Skills and Abilities
Medical Doctor, or an Assistant Medical Officer, Medical Doctor
General Medicine
Dancer, Bar Tender.  Owned her own club until the Orion Syndicate took it.
Weight lifter
Assistant at SFA Morgue, Forensic assistant, Music assistant.
First Starfleet Assignment: Starfleet Medical Aide to Chief of Medicine. Three years.
First ship:  
 *  Head Dancer and Bar Tender for Orion Officer on The USS Tango.  One year.  After that she entered Starfleet  Academy.
Other talents,  Juggling drinks, Fusion dancer, Belly dancer.  Chef.  She has a way about her...  

Current Assignment: Open

*Note she is Orion, the Purple type you get a tiny glimpse of a Purple Orion on TOS Journey to Babel.

Last edited by Renda on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://3radcatsproductions.com/
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Good evening,

I've enjoyed reading your app, and we'd love to have you here.  I just have a few comments to add.

As per the character creation guidelines, new characters start at Ensign level and progress through the ranks.  So, if you do join, T'Arisa would be starting as an Ensign as a member of the USS Phoenix's medical staff.  

Once characters join, the're given their own ID badge with a character photo and info (like mine), as well as identifying divisional color.  The avatar spot on the left-hand side will be used for a rank indicator.

As much as we genuinely don't like to shoot ideas down, the starting rank of Ensign is only fair to those who have worked in-game to be ranked higher.  We genuinely hope you'll want to be a part of the community, but it's also only fair to be completely up-front with you about all this before we proceed much further.
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:38 pm

I joined the fleet because someone saw my Status RPGed :  CMO looking for Ship or Base.  ;)

I understand you rules.  

As for me, I find playing Ensigns really -really having to DUMB down a character!  That is fine I can leave, The person on RPGed told me to check the fleet out.  

So since you have no need of an experienced CMO I will leave!  Not a problem

Regards

PS how can I get my Character bio removed?  

Renda

But thank you for letting me know. Admiral Stark.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Perfectly understandable, thanks for checking us out. I can remove your bio if you wish.

Peace and Long Life. :-)
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:44 pm

I placed A'Della's character bio in the old T'Arisa bio post.

Thank you, I removed it from the visible posts.  That CMO is just way over qualified to take a Ensign rank.

Last edited by Renda on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Admiral Stark:

I do have other Character bios what is your fleet really needing in a Department Workers?

I have Counselors, and Bar Owners, Bar Tenders, I have a Doctor just graduated SFA and Vulcan Healing..

I also have a Ambassador.

What do you need, that does not have years of work experience?

I have other chars that I need to put into a ship or base.

Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:50 pm

No problem.  It seems like someone on RPG-D is spreading misinformation about us, either intentionally or not.  I apologize for the confusion.

We currently don't have the population to support the Starbase Athena as a full-time simm (it's more of a gathering point and occasional host for missions right now), but when we get to that point, I'd love to see some of your bartender/Promenade type characters.

If you'd like to make a Medical ensign, that would be awesome! We also have need of Engineering-type characters.

You can go either Officer or NCO.
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Not a problem and I hope that A'Della's bio is something that one of your ships might be looking for, she is young worked her way through University and SFA Bar tending...

If not, I do have some other character bios..
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Ok, that sounds good. Orions are always interesting. :-)

So you'd like her to be in Medical? Do you have a character portrait we can use for her sig ID card?
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:12 pm

I am working on adding more purple to her complexion. She has pointed ears, some Vulcan ancestry in her bloodlines due to the way Orions kidnap other species and make slaves of them. I can add all that familial addendums if needed. She is mostly Orion, a little Vulcan.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Ok. Are you planning on using Liv Tyler? She is actually already used as a face claim by our very own starship captain, Archangel T'Koris. I hate to keep tossing roadblocks up, but it'd certainly be confusing with identical twins running around the ship... :-)
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Corman Stark wrote:
Ok, that sounds good.  Orions are always interesting.  :-)

So you'd like her to be in Medical?  Do you have a character portrait we can use for her sig ID card?

Well she can be in Medical or if you need a Bar Tender what ever you all need the most, she is also a counselor, with her background listening to people and letting them work through their problems is part of a Bar tender as well as a Counselor Medical officer.

Here is a photo...         A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   1-TessieS_zps72cb6ed0

Last edited by Renda on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Oy sorry I did not know that. I sent a purple purple liv in lol
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Ok. We can station her on the USS Phoenix, in the billet of Medical Officer, rank of Ensign. Remember that the actual character portrait will be in your signature ID card, and your rank (and earned service ribbons) will go on the left-hand "avatar" section.

There's a brief run-down of posting style of the site for your perusal.

What would you like your display name to be?

Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Display name Ens. A'Della Es'Starlla (Goodbody ) is her Bar name...
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Corman Stark wrote:
Ok.  We can station her on the USS Phoenix, in the billet of Medical Officer, rank of Ensign.  Remember that the actual character portrait will be in your signature ID card, and your rank (and earned service ribbons) will go on the left-hand "avatar" section.

There's a brief run-down of posting style of the site for your perusal.

What would you like your display name to be?

Allright for her name Goodbody is her Stage and Bar Tending Club name.

Ens. A'Della M. Es'Starla is fine for her name.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Ok, I have her name as "A'Della M. Es'Starla". Look good?
Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Corman Stark wrote:
Ok, I have her name as "A'Della M. Es'Starla".  Look good?

Excellent, Sir. You have my thanks.

Kindest Regards

R
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half

Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:14 pm

You're welcome.

Let me officially welcome you, then, to Aurora Fleet and to the USS Phoenix. You can post your full background here if you'd like to. We also have plot pages for keeping track of character info and development here! Both are optional, but very encouraged. Plus, if you do both, you get a shiny award ribbon...

Back to top Go down
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Shiny! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!    A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A'Della Minuet Es'Starla Goodbody!
Page 1 of 1