Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A'Della M. Es'Starla
Ensign
Ensign

Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) Empty
PostSubject: Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody)   Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:45 pm

|A'Della Minuet Es'Starla  Goodbody |

Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody) 1-TessieS_zps72cb6ed0

Basics

Name:  A'Della Minuet Es'Starla - Goodbody
Species: Orion/Vulcan  : She is from the farthest side of Orion space her skin tone is purple.
Date of Birth:
Place of birth:  The Orion Merchant Vessel S'Khela

Appearance

Height: 5' 9"
Eyes: A pale purple blue
Hair: Purple with lite purple highlights very long.
Characteristic elements:     Purple skin, purple hair, pointed ears, highly intelligent, top of her class in lower school and University.

General:  University
Starfleet Academy, Medicine.  Orion Arts, Asso, Medicine and Dance, Theatre music....

Skills and Abilities
Medical Doctor, or an Assistant Medical Officer, Medical Doctor
General Medicine

Family

Mother:  Anda Es'Starla  deceased
Father:    Eathar Es'Starla deceased
Siblings: Aah'senductra Es'Starla
Significant others:  None
Children: None

Personality

Friendly, easy going, works well with others.

Backstory

Goodbody, worked as a dancer to put herself through school.  She graduated from Orion Arts University with a degree in Medicine, then went on to Star fleet Academy to get her complete degree.    She worked as a Intern for morgue, and also did a semester in the Music department with the SFA band and orchestra.

She had a very hard life without parents, but she survived and made ends meet.  Her family left her a very good trust fund.

She also is a chair member on the board of the Foundation for young orphaned girls, they have a scholarship program for talented young women who cannot afford to attend private universities, Music, dance, theatre and Bachelors of Medical and Science are just some of the scholarships they provide.

Career

Medical Doctor, or an Assistant Medical Officer, Medical Doctor
General Medicine
Dancer, Bar Tender.  Owned her own club until the Orion Syndicate took it.
Weight lifter
Assistant at SFA Morgue, Forensic assistant, Music assistant.
First Starfleet Assignment: Starfleet Medical Aide to Chief of Medicine. Three years.
First ship:  She did a six month internship on the USS Equinox in the Medical Department, and also served as Intern to the Moral Officer, in the officers pub.
*Head Dancer and Bar Tender for Orion Officer on The USS Tango.  One year.  After that she entered Starfleet  Academy.
Other talents,  Juggling drinks, Fusion dancer, Belly dancer.  Chef.  She has a way about her.   She owned her own club,  The Purple Amazon but the Orion Syndicate took it from her after her parents were killed in a ship accident.
She worked as a Intern at StarFleet Medical assisting the Dean of forensics, and she worked at the 602 Club to earn extra money while in SFA.
She worked as the Assistant to the Dean of Music at SFA for two years.
She has worked at Clubs and Cruise Starships as a singer, medical Officer, and dancer.

Current Assignment: USS Phoenix

*Note she is Orion, the Purple type you get a tiny glimpse of a Purple Orion on TOS Journey to Babel.

Bio for A'Sella M. Es'Starla (Goodbody)
Page 1 of 1