Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quas

The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) Empty
PostSubject: The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek)   The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:52 pm

The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek) Augments_by_karaben-d8nd7sb

THE FOUNDATION (STAR TREK - 1950s AUGMENTS)

It is the 1950s, World War II is over an in its wake remains many war orphans across the globe. Two years after the war, The Cold War between the Western and Eastern block of power is on the rise, causing yet more chaos and tension. But under the veil of all the events that had happened, there was a secret race that was to change the world forever: The Creation of the Augments.

Started in India by several scientists including the foreign scientist from Britain: Alexander Singh, the breakthrough was made when the serum was first tested on his own son Noonien, and became a remarkable success. Though it killed more test subjects then it made, slowly little by little the program expanded across the globe. It took years of research, but the longer they took, the more stable the more recent batches of Augments became, however, one thing did not waver within them: Ambition.

Khan's Augments were the first to cause an up rise and in the process slay their human overseers, and from there things just spiraled out of control. In a matter of a few months, most of the Earth had been ceased by various Augment rulers, though pockets of human rebels still remained world wide.

This is the AU story of the rise of the Augments and the fall of the human empire as we knew it.

Bonus donuts to people who consider joining: Khan Noonien Singh (please speak to an admin about this priorly in cbox), Simon Zeta, Any humans (rebels or servants) or The King of Great Britain (see wanted ads for this one, specific face claim preferred)

http://thefoundation.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx
Back to top Go down

The Foundation (Augments - Star Trek)
Page 1 of 1