Aurora Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Year: 2379

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» *poking the fleet part deux*
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:57 pm

» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

» *pokes the fleet*
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeby Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Affiliates

Message to all of Aurora Fleet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

Message to all of Aurora Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Message to all of Aurora Fleet   Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 2:59 pm

Dear Crew,

I've noticed a serious lack of activity on the board lately and I'd like to address it head-on. It's been bothering several of us, especially the sudden change from high activity to near-zero. It's made some of us question the longevity of the Fleet as a whole.

I know that the loss of an influential member who was there for us when we started is quite a blow. The fact that we had to close the Starbase due to inactivity is upsetting too. But we are still here - we've each been through worse and come through stronger for it. It will be the same now. I am aware that there are challenges along the road ahead - but there always have been. I know that losing someone we all respected hurts like hell - but it's at times like this when we need to remember that this fleet is also a family. In times of adversity we have to pull together more tightly rather than fade away into the long night.

I am asking you to challenge yourselves and work to develop the inner strength I know is in each of us. We've pulled together a crew of misfits and vagabonds - and that's just OOC. But dedication to each other is the backbone of every community. Sometimes that isn't easy and I respect that.

But I feel it's worth it to be dedicated to all of you. I hope you feel the same way about yourselves and each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page

Message to all of Aurora Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to all of Aurora Fleet   Message to all of Aurora Fleet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Good Day Friends!

I want to take a moment to thank you for bearing with me through the process of moving and the drama of getting my internet connection established. It's been tough not having AF!! I am very happy to report that I am back in full capacity!!!! YAY!!!! And no one is happier than I (except maybe Arch :-P )

Thank you all very much and see you in the boards!!!!
Back to top Go down

Message to all of Aurora Fleet
Page 1 of 1